Oneshot #5: I miss you

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I miss you.. I miss all your antics, all your actions.. I miss your laugh.. I miss your smile.. I miss your presence beside me, you, yes you who had my heart skipped a beat everytime you were around. Or perhaps.... I miss us.. I miss 'the moments'.. Everytime I think I have moved on from you, these time like this rise again, reminded me of my fragile heart who always have a weak spot for you. All this time we're not contacting each other, I thought that my heart finally healed, so why do you have to give me that invitation?

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Jessi! Have you installed the chat app that I invited you?", she asked.

"I don't know if my handphone support the app", I said

"Just try it ok, so we can chat freely, you know these days chat app like this is trending", she said while smiling to me.

 

Back then I was so whipped about her, I installed the app, I even borrow my parents phone when I can't use my phone. Anything she wants, I'll try to fulfilled it.

 

 

 

--

 

 

"What are you doing right now?"

"Hmm, let me think, talking with you?"

"Pabo, I mean besides that"

"Hehehe, just playing some games"

"Oh, did I disturb you?"

"No no of course not Tiff, you're my bestfriend what can I do for you at this late of time?"

 

Time has move on from freely chatting to freely talking via phone, still at the midnight of time. We met everyday honestly, yet she like to call me in random hours just like this.

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Jessi,, do you go to the resort?"

"Hmm, I'll go if you go Tiff, you know I'm not that comfortable with random people"

"Yah you, that's our friends you talking about"

"Why Tiff?"

"Ok I'll go then, just for your information Jessi, there will be a lot of people who want to court you that also going in this trip"

"Oh..."

 

This time was when our class had a trip to some resort. That time I barely had friend beside her, so wherever she goes, I will too.

 

 

--

 

 

"Finally you lose Jessica! Haha, now pick, Truth or Dare!", I sighed, this time I lose this game, eyeing the resort there's a cold pool out there, I don't think I want to pick Dare.

"Truth please", I just said that to my friends, oh Tiff why you don't join this game, why must I??

"Okay then, please answer truthfully, is there any boys in our class that you've taken interest to?", the question has been asked, I can't answer this question without making the other suspicious.

"No one in particular", I said flat-tone.

"Oh come on, how about anyone then, not only in our class?", I sighed again, I do like, no, love someone. Unfortunately, it's not a boy.

I playfully scream for help, "Tiff, help me here would youuuuu", there, I'm not lying, I have scream the name of person I have interest to.

"Tiffany is sleeping, you can't back out Jessica, hahaha", damn it, why these retarded-so-noisy-people really want to know the answer.

I just blurted out some random guys name, well I pick our seniors name Donghae, I don't even know him honestly, but I think that's the best way to escape from this situation. Not long my angel come out from her room due to the noisy chattering I guess, I hope she didn't hear when I blurted out Donghae's name.

 

"I'm f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter