Oneshot #3: Strawberry? Chocolate?

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my readers! I know I know, it's been waaaaaayyy too long since I updated, so yeah. Now I'm feelin like writing a YoonSic because their interactions at 2013 GG World Tour is just... Kyaaaahhhh, driving me nuts!

And oh! This story inspiration is from me and my friends chats. (I know if you're reading this and already know my username, sigh... Don't mind me just keep reading)

Okay without further ado, here you go! This all is Yoona's POV ;)

 

 

She likes chocolate, I like strawberry. Everytime we hang out together, either it on cafe or ice cream parlor, I always order a chocolate flavour for her, and I stick to the strawberry one. We ever push each other to taste our favourite flavour. It's not that I despise chocolate, I love white chocolate while she loves the dark chocolate. And it's not like she despise strawberry too. She always goes for chocolate cake while I differ on my mood at the time, after all I'm a shikshin, what I cannot eat right?

 

It was the usual weekend for us, by usual I mean is we just hang out at each other place, buying snacks, bring some DVDs to watch, no outdoor activity like shopping or travelling. It was the end of the month afterall, we being a work student who hasn't received any money shipment from our parents nor our income can't afford to spend much money right?

 

"Sica-unnie! Open the door please!", I shouted at her door. Not that I can't just enter, I can actually enter her room freely but seeing my hands are full of plastic bags, I can't open it by myself, so yeah now I'm standing in front of her door waiting her, well hopefully if she has awaken, to open the door.

 

"Sica-unnieeee~", I called her name again with my aegyo, the one that she hates so much.

"Yes Yoong I heard you, just wait can you!", she shouted back to me, well at least she's awake, hehe.

 

I can hear sounds of things dropped and scrambling, what is actually happen inside? What is she doing? Not long I can see the door opened, I can see she still in her messy hair, her eye's bag slightly visible.

 

"Why don't you just use the spare key and enter, why you- oh! do you need help with that?", she's going to launch me a lot of question when she looked at my hands and understand why I need to called her to open the door.

 

She helped me to station the groceries I just bought, it mainly consists of snacks and ramen though. I pulled out the DVDs that I brought along and plopped myself in front of her TV set.

 

"Unnie, what kind of movie do you want to watch right now? There are comedy, romance, cartoon, action, horr- wait no horror, so what do you feel like to watch unnie?", I asked her.

"Up to you Yoong, I don't think my eyes is strong enough to watch though", she replied.

"Wae, are you up until morning again last night?", I obviously asked the rhetorical question.

"Umm yeah sort of..", she answer while yawning.

I pout at her before speak again, "oh okay then... should I just go back then..?", she looked at me again before finally answer, "Hmm, no, stay here, make me some ramen please, I'm going to take a bath and then we will watch DVDs together"

"Eww, you haven't take a bath unnie? Gross!", I put my hand at my nose.

"Yah! It's your fault that you come this early and for your information, I do not smell okay??", she grabs her towel and heading to the bathroom, before she enter I ask her again,

"Unnie, do you want some chocolate milk too?", I shout at her.

"Nope! Not in the mood for milk this morning!", with that she enters the bathroom and I can hear the splashing sound of water.

 

 

I leave my DVDs and walk to her so called kitchen, not really a kitchen since we, well I seldom cook proper meal here. And knowing Jessica unnie, she must be used this just for cook ramen or scrambled egg, or pancake if she's in the mood. I pick two packs of ramen, I prepared the bowl and other things. As I was finished arranging the ramen, she came out from the bathroom, all fresh and nice scent of soap can still be smelled from her. She was so gorgeous, I love to see her in her bare face and her simple choose of clothing. She hang her towel and walk towards me.

 

"Hmm, the smell looks so delicious, come on I'm hungry already!", she pick some chopsticks and spoons for us.  Us sitting together, eating ramen like this is just usual. When it comes to early month where we already got our money, we used it to eat in sometimes fancy restaurant, making us eating ramen for the rest weekend.

Eventhough I was the shikshin, when it comes to a hungry Jessica, her speed when devouring her food is just incredible! She finishes first and already put her bowl in the sink to wash it, well I'm finished too.

"Here give me your bowl, let me wash it", it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter