Oneshot #2: You should win it! For me.

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii, your author here..!!

Long time no see right? Yeah.... Sorry I have things in my life... And not to mention I became an internet addicted, searching for the newly news of soshi, their performance with IGAB, Gosh it is sooo way cool.. God, I feel like a stalker right now! Can I have Yoona for myself? Please....?

Okay stop with my blabbering, as I read my few comments (yeah it's not really a lot), I decided to do YoonJeTi!! Yeayyy~~

Enjoy!

 

No One PoV:

 

"I'm home!", Yoona shouted while taking off her shoes and open the sliding door. It was really cold outside, Yoona immediately went to the kitchen in the back side of the house to make some hot beverage when she saw the door to the backyard is slightly opening.

"Really, why is that door open? Fany unnie!", Yoona calling her cousin, she believe her cousin has arrived at home earlier than her. She and Tiffany are cousin and they go to different school. Not getting any answer, Yoona walked closer to the open door, there she found her cousin swinging her kendo sword at the backyard with a girl watching intensely at her.

Yoona just sighed, she knew her cousin must be have a showing off to the girl.

"Unnie, it's cold here, are you crazy practicing out here? We have a warm dojo right next building, why here?", Yoona stated the truth.

"What a great timing Yoong! Come, spare with me!", Tiffany said to Yoona, wielded her sword.

"Hi Yoona", said the girl to Yoona with slightly bow.

"Umm hi Sica unnie", Yoona greet back to Jessica.

"And no Fany unnie, I'm not going to spare with you outside here with this cold weather!"

Tiffany pouted then smirks,

"That's why you will never be the ace when we have competition, when will you be an ace like me Yoong?", Tiffany try to mock Yoona, hoping Yoona will eat the bait.

"Seriously Fany unnie, what's the connection between that and this?"

"You know, a real champion will practice everywhere anytime without any exception, any circumstances, that's why I always be an ace in my team! Hahaha", Tiffany beamed with much proud.

Yoona just sighed, here she goes again she thought. Tiffany always try to mock Yoona everytime there's Jessica around, just so Jessica think highly of Tiffany. And Yoona being a kind cousin just pass it off.

"Yeah yeah whatever it is unnie, you are OUR champion, right Sica unnie?", Yoona gave a wink to Jessica, a signal to just agree with it. Jessica smiles sweetly and says, "Yes, OUR dear champion, Tiffany Hwang, you are our school ace!". Tiffany blushed at the comment and continue her sword wielding skill in front of Yoona and Jessica whose now sitting next to each other.

 

 

"How long you guys are here? Is my cousin force you to watch her here? You could say no you know Sica unnie..", Yoona whisper to Jessica without took her eyes off from Tiffany. Jessica looks sideway to Yoona and leaned her head to Yoona shoulder.

"Not really long Yoona, it's about half an hour", Jessica said quietly to Yoona's shoulder.

"What?? Sheeeshh... You must be cold out here, let me made some hot tea for you", Yoona said while ready to stand up.

"Sshhh, it's okay, just sit here beside me, it's lonely if I just watch Tiff alone..", Jessica moves closer and wrap her hands around Yoona's waist. The latter just blushed at the act, she can hear her heartbeat getting faster not until a cough interrupt her thoughts.

"Yah! I'm here sweating practicing and you both hug each other, I'm jealous!", Tiffany yelled and pouting. Yoona just facepalm herself looking how childish her unnie acts.

"Then why don't you take a break from practicing Tiff, here sit beside me so I can get two warm comforters, hehehe", Jessica said cutely. Tiffany then followed what Jessica said and sit beside her. Jessica then hug both the cousins in their waist, making both heartbeats of the cousins once again faster.

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany both are classmates, they go to the same highschool. They both now are in their last year of senior highschool, next year is the time for them to graduate and go to college. While Yoona still in the second year, a year below them and in different school. They three are in Japan, Tiffany and Yoona are cousin, they both sent to Japan by their parents from child age and live in their grandfather house which is also a dojo, that's why Tiffany is an expert in kendo. While Jessica just arrived in Japan like 3 years ago. She was greeted warmly by Tiffany back then and thus they became bestfriend now. Jessica often play to the cousins house since their grandfather are still active working at his company and just left the cousins with some maids.

 

 

They three now in the living room, watching TV and eating snacks. For them gather up like this is usual, as they are so close already like sister to each other.

"Sica unnie, how is Krystal doing?", Yoona asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, apparently she studied so hard so that she can submitted to your school Yoona", Jessica said.

"Woohoo, seems like you got yourself a fans dongsaeng!", Tiffany said to Yoona.

"What do you mean unnie? Maybe my school is the best that fit for her, that's why she studies hard to get in", Yoona said.

"Yeah yeah, just asked her sister here, is that right Sica?"

"Yah, I'm not a e ok? Beside I just look at Krystal like my own dongsaeng, you silly unnie, haha", Yoona answered back.

"Well, I don't know about that, Krystal seems like idolized you, like you ARE her unnie, not me, hufftt....", Jessica pouted and soon they are laughing at each oher.

 

 

 

 

They now in the dojo, both Tiffany and Yoona are already wearing their gear up, each holding a wooden bamboo sword with steady pose. They both are actually great in kendo, they both are member in each of their school kendo's team. But they both never face each other in competition because their school are in different region.

"Don't take me easily Yoong, I won't get easy on you", Tiffany stated.

"Just bring it on unnie!"

"Are you both ready?", Jessica ask and not long gives signal that the competition has started.

Yoona got the first point for hitting Tiffany side, Tiffany repay back by getting a point hitting Yoona head. The game went on and on neck to neck until Yoona finish it in one blow in Tiffany's head with loud scream.

"YOONA WINS!", Jessica exclaimed. She is used to this, when the cousins have a game, Jessica must be their referee and most of the games, Yoona is always win.

They both panting, well it seems only TIffany is breath heavily, while Yoona just swipe her sweat easily.

"You... win... again... Yoong...", Tiffany said to Yoona while gaining her breath.

"That's because you went easy on me unnie....", Yoona replies and smile at Tiffany.

Jessica giving drinks to both of them and sweep Tiffany's sweat with towel. Tiffany's face getting redder, looking at Jessica who is close to her. "You are went easy again on her didn't you?", Jessica whisper try to cheer Tiffany, unknown to them, Tiffany is really actually giving her best, she herself kind of shocked with Yoona's improvement, so she just smiled at Jessica hiding her losing pride.

 

 

They sit on the floor, resting their body, "but seriously Yoong, why are you not the captain of your team?"

"Well, maybe because I'm a second year and there's a third year student in my team, besides my skill aren't that high to be a captain, not like you unnie"

"You are always like that Yoongie, ah! I remember! Soon our school is going to meet through the tournament right? By then I want us to meet in the final and I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter