MS #1: Sweet Little Devil (YoonSic) part 1

This is started from SNSD's ONESHOTS collection..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One PoV:

 

"Yoooonaaaaa-yaaaa~~~", a high pitch voice called Yoona's name.

"Just a moment Jessica-unnie! I'm nearly finished", Yoona shouted back.

"Paliiii~~ I can't hold it anymore", Jessica knocked the bathroom door, holding her pee.

"Aish! There come in, I still brushing my teeth you know!", Yoona opened the bathroom door still having the toothbrush in .

"Aww, now get out, close the door, I'm gonna pee", Jessica rushed in.

 

Yoona closed the door but remain stay in the bathroom continue to brush her teeth.

 

"Yaaaahhh~~ Why are you still standing there??", Jessica asked still can't pee with Yoona inside the bathroom.

"What? Are you embarrassed unnie? I won't look at you, just pee, it's just I have to give my best smile today so I do extra treatment to my shining teeth, just pretend I'm not exist, besides.. We've seen each other body", Yoona answer nonchalantly.

 

Jessica grab Yoona then opened the door, she pushed Yoona out from bathroom and quickly get inside again and hurriedly locked the door. Yoona who's standing outside dumbfounded and chuckled at Jessica acts.

 

Yoona can hear the toilet flush and soon Jessica unlocked the door and out from the bathroom.

 

"There! You can continue your 'extra-treatment-for-shining-smile'!", Jessica yelled at Yoona while stomping her foot.

Yoona chuckled again to the sight, she approached Jessica and ruffles the older girl head.

 

"Haha, you're so cute unnie *smile*", Yoona walk pass Jessica and enter the bathroom again.

 

Little did she know, Jessica blushed at Yoona's act and fan herself when Yoona no longer in sight.

 

'She told me I'm cute! Kyaaahhhh!!' - Jessica

 

 

Yoona and Jessica graduated from the same university, they are housemate since they're in college. No, they are not in a relationship, they are just purely like sister, they decided to be housemate to reduce the cost of living. They have their own room, so no readers, they're not sharing bed together.. yet.

Now they are work in different field. Yoona who graduated from Art and Act majority, start her career as a model for many CFs since her in college. While Jessica, who's graduated from Art and Singing major, well, she's still waiting for the right producer that will recognize her talent as a singer, meanwhile, she works at the club at night.

 

 

"Do you have an audition today Yoona?"

"Yes! This one is for the upcoming drama 'Love Rain', tehehe I'm quite nervous actually.."

"You? For these past years, you still feeling nervous for an audition? Come on Yoona, I'm sure you will get the part", Jessica assure Yoona.

"But this one is different unnie, I apply for the lead character, the main character, plussss the lead actor is Jang Geun Suk oppa!! Omo I'm really nervous!!"

 

Jessica is quiet suddenly, 'oppa..? Jang Geun Suk oppa..?'

 

"He's so handsome, so loveable, every actress is competing this part unnie! Can you believe it??", Yoona explain sparklingly.

"What's so good about him, why are you so happy with that?", Jessica curiously want to know.

"Jessica-unnie, he is this nation treasure, this nation sweetheart, every girl wants her unnie."

"Hmmppff, can I go with you? I want to see this 'nation treasure' with my own eyes, I bet he's just like the other celebrity brats", Jessica try to be cool but she's actually very jealous and want to kill this 'nation treasure'.

 

"You're jealous aren't you unnie?", Yoona's simple question hits the bull's eyes.

"W-What?? No!!"

"Just admit it unnie, you have the hots for him right?? I'm not the only one that fangirling over him, hehehe", Yoona causally cling her arms in Jessica shoulders, make the older girl stiff at the sudden touch.

 

"Hehe, you are really my cute unnie", Yoona leans in and put her head in Jessica shoulder. Jessica can feel Yoona's warm breath through her neck, she feel herself hot at the moment.

 

Feeling hot and hotter, Jessica can't stand the touchy act anymore, she break away from Yoona,

"Aish! You are really stupid Yoona!", Jessica enter the bathroom again, leaving Yoona in confuse.

 

"Wow,, is Jang Geun Suk her type..? *sigh* It means I have no chance then.... *sigh*", Yoona sigh in defeat.

 

 

 

Jessica who is extremely sleepy because of her work last night fights the urge to sleep to accompany Yoona's audition.

 

"Unnie, how do I look?", Yoona asks Jessica for who God knows a million times.

"You are beautiful than any flower in this planet Yoona", Jessica answers lazily as she yawns.

"Really? You really mean that? Oh God, I'm really nervous.."

"For Holy sake of cucumbers Yoona! You are too much worrying about your appearance, just chill okay? Unnie here to support you", Jessica grab Yoona hands, caress the palm of Yoona's hands then caress her cheek.

"I'm glad you're here accompany me unnie, although I know yu are really tired and sleepy because you hadn't sleep from last night, yet here you are accompany me", Yoona smiles and hugs Jessica.

 

'How I wish she's not just my unnie..' - Yoona

 

 

The audition fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter