Chapter 9

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
-Normal POV-
 
Since the teacher didn’t come due to the sickness, there’s no class and the students in the classroom were so busy with their own business. So were Yuri and Yoong. They were so busy playing, chatting and laughing together on their seat. They played the game on Yuri’s ipod that was brought by her. They played the racing game and it was Yoong’s turn now. Yuri watched Yoong who was busy playing the game as her elbow on his shoulder.
 
“Yeah, I won,” Yoong exclaimed happily as he managed to reach the line of finish.
 
“Yah, you’re cheating!” said Yuri.
 
“Me? I’m not,” he shook his head.
 
“But I just saw you before the game started, you typed something on the setting. I knew you typed the code of cheat,”
 
“I’m not,” Yoong kept denying
 
“Yes, just admit, Yoong,” Yuri tried to take her ipod, but Yoong put it behind his back and stuck his tongue out.
 
“I’m not!”
 
“Give me the ipod!”
 
“No!”
 
As they bickered like the children, Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho and Nickhun saw them. It’s clearly to be seen that Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho saw them in irritation. Couldn’t hold to see them any longer, Taecyeon stood up and gave the signal to her friends to follow his action.
 
“Yuri-yah,”
 
As Taecyeon called her name, Yuri stopped laughing and looked at him.
 
“Ne,”
 
“Let’s go to Chansung’s place now. We’re so bored to death here. There’s no class now furthermore,”
 
“Emm,” Yuri looked at her friends one by one and glanced at Yoong. Yoong only shrugged his shoulder lightly.”I-I will catch you up later, Guys,”
 
“Fine!” replied Junsu shortly.
 
“Let’s go, Guys,” Junho waved his hand, gesturing them to go to Chansung’s place.
 
As they left already, Yuri continued to play her ipod with Yoong kept bothering her.
 
***
 
-Yuri’s POV-
 
Finally, the class of today was over. I took my bag and placed it on my shoulder. I saw my friends walking out of classroom first, leaving me. I didn’t bother to ask them. As I glanced at Yoong, he was busy putting his stuffs into his bag.
 
“Hey, Yoong,”
 
“Ne,” he looked up to see me.
 
“Let’s see tomorrow. I definitely will defeat you in that racing game,”
 
He flashed me the smile before saying.”Ok. Let’s see, Yul,”
 
I smirked in response. Despite he was being so cocky sometimes, I always felt comfort to be there around him. His maturity and choding personalities seem to have mixed well inside himself.
 
Then, I walked out of the classroom to meet my friends. As I arrived at the doorway, suddenly Junsu gripped me by the wrist and dragged me to the corner of corridor.
 
“Hey, what’s the matter, Guys? Why are you dragging me here?” I asked clueless. I was cornered by my own friends. They glared at me, except Nickhun.
 
“Yuri-yah, tell us, what happened exactly between you and the newbie??” Junho asked me with furious eyes.
 
“W-why did you ask that?”
 
“You seem to have changed a lot, Yuri-yah. you seem to keep the distance from us. Since you’ve become closer to him, you always refused whenever to be invited to hang out with us. It could be seen today, when there was no class. You said that if you would catch us up, but for the fact..? Do you have something between you two??” said Taecyeon with kinda of snapping me.
 
“I…”
 
“Guys, that’s enough!” Nickhun took over to stop Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho intimidating me any further.”She’s our bestfriend, for the sake of heaven. You shouldn’t have snapped her like that,”
 
I saw Junsu glaring at him.”Why are you always defending her, Khun? Huh?? Tell us!”
 
“She’s our bestfriend, Guys! Stop treating her like this. Furthermore, she has the right to be a friend with anyone, included Yoong, right?” said Nickhun as he stood next to me.
 
“Aishh! What the hell??! I’m so sick of this! why do always defend her, Khun?! Can’t you see that she has become closer with the newbie?? I don’t like him,” Junho snapped before he glared at me.”So, better you stay away from him, Yuri-yah. He has changed you a lot, till couldn’t spend your time with us anymore,”
 
What did he just say? Stay away….from Yoong?
 
I looked up to see them.”I-I’m sorry, Guys. I can’t,”
 
I could see them taken aback with my reply.
 
“Stay away from him or us? pick one,” Taecyeon added.
 
“Oh, c’mon guys. Don’t be like this! she’s our bestfriend, for the sake of heaven!” Nickhun said still defending me.
 
“Fine, if you can’t pick one, Yuri-yah! I think you should be out of our group! C’mon Guys, let’s go now!” said Junsu as he asked the latter to follow him.
 
I still was left dumbfounded. Why did they act like this? am I wrong to be a friend with Yoong? I glanced at my side, Nickhun still stood next to me.
 
“What are you doing, Khun?? Just leave her!”
 
“I don’t wanna leave her, Taec! What kind of bestfriend are you, forbidding her to be a friend with Yoong? she has the right to do that!” Nickhun approached him, glaring at him.
 
“I ask you once again, why do you always defend her??”
 
“Because she’s our bestfriend, Taec! I just wanna be the really best friend of her, that’s it! why are you so being childish like this??!”
 
“Shut up, Khun! So you dare to be against us too now??”
 
“Of course I do! furthermore, you aren’t our leader, Taec! Stop being a dictator in our life! stop setting up our life!”
 
“Fine! just leave with her now! you aren’t the part of our friend anymore!” after that, Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho left the two of us.
 
I still leaned against the wall dumbfounded. I don’t understand why they acted like this. then I slide  slowly, hugging my knees.
 
“Hey, are you crying, Yuri-yah?”
 
“Did I do something wrong that they acted like this, Khun? Am I wrong to be a friend with Yoong? I…*sniffed* honestly, before I met him, my world shattered and I was lost. I couldn’t do the right thing. Of course, I was so happy for being the part of you guys. But, to be honest, I was so tired. I was so tired to be a trouble maker in this school. I also wanna be a good student, graduating with the high score. I was so tired to get punishment from our teacher. And finally, he came. Yoong came into our classroom, into my life. I also don’t know, why I could be so close with him. Since he came, finally I could find my way to be a better student, to be a better person. Am I wrong if I wanna be a better person in future, Khun? Tell me,” I burst out my emotion as crying.
 
“You aren’t wrong at all, Yuri-yah. I respect all of your decision. That’s a good thing if you wanna change. After this, now we realized that our friends aren’t really our bestfriend. That means, we don’t deserve to be the part of them, Yuri-yah. But trust me, no matter what, I’ll always be the really best friend of you. I’ll never leave you unlike them, Yuri-yah,” as I cried, Nickhun my hair gently to comfort me.
 
“What’s happening here? Omo, are you crying, Yuri-yah? why?” suddenly Yoong kneeled in front of me, cupping my cheeks.
 
Right after Yoong came, Nickhun stood up. But before he stood, he said to Yoong.”Take care of her, Yoong,”
 
As Nickhun left, Yoong sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder to put me into his embrace. He rubbed my back gently.
 
“Would you mind to tell me what just happened, Yuri-yah?” he asked me softly.
 
After that, I told everything what happened to him. He heard every single the word patiently. As I told him, I leaned my head on his shoulder. Then I finished.
 
“So, is it all because of my fault, Yuri-yah?”
 
As he asked that, I sat up immediately.”What do you mean?”
 
“Well,” he looked down.”From what you told, seems it’s my fault that your friends left you. Maybe, it’s better for me to stay away from you so that you can keep being friend with them,”
 
What?? Did he just say if he wanna stay away from me?
 
I saw him was about to get up. No! I can’t let him staying away from me.
 
“Don’t! Please~,” so, before he got up, I circled his waist, hugging him from behind. I could feel him stiffened as I did that.
 
“Don’t do that, Yoong. Please…! Don’t stay away from me. Don’t you know that since you came, my life is better that before? don’t you know that when you’re around me, I always felt comfort and safe? So, please, don’t leave me. I would rather to lose my friends than you, Yoong. Please~,”
 
Even I didn’t know why I could say that. I just couldn’t imagine my life after he left me later.
 
Then, he turned around to face me. He smiled and wiped my tears with his thumbs gently.”Okay. I won’t stay away from you, Yul. So, stop crying okay,”
 
I nodded as drying my eyes off of the tears.
 
“Well,” he took my hand and intertwined my fingers with his.”For cheering you up, where are we going now?”
 
“Up to you, Yoong,”
 
“Okay. What about going to the mall? Playing in game centre. I know you must love it,”
 
After I nodded, then we headed to the mall. But, in the middle of road, suddenly the rain was pouring so hard which made Yoong stopping his motorcycle in front of a shelter. We entered the shelter hurriedly as Yoong protected my head with his bag. It was really raining heavily with the sound of thunder in multiple times. I’m really afraid of that sound and as I heard that sound, I flinched in frightened. Suddenly, I felt my ears were covered by the palms. I turned my head, Yoong was the one who covered my ears.
 
“Just wanna remind you, Yuri-yah. I’m here. So, don’t be afraid, okay,”
 
Again, despite the air was cold due to the rain, I felt warm now. I snuggled to be closer to him and he embraced me tightly.
 
Why, Yoong? Why do you always make me feeling comfortable whenever I’m with you? Why?
 
__________________
 
finally, update for this story..
honestly, i got some writer's block now..>.<
so, forgive me if this update is ..T_T