Chapter 11

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
Hi..so sorry for delaying this story (again)...
hope you still enjoy this story, though i was being late to update...>.<
-------------------------------------------------

 

Finally. The class for today was over. I then packed my stuffs, putting them into my bag. I glanced at the seats in front of mine which were empty. I didn’t need to ask where the owners were at now. My old friends skipped the class again, going to Chansung’s place for playing game. I put my bag on my shoulder as getting ready to walk out of the classroom, together with Yoong. We walked side by side toward parking lot.
 
“Yeah…! Finally, we’re free from weekly exam since tomorrow is Saturday. I can take a rest for awhile,” I exclaimed happily as I stretched my arms.
 
We’ve arrived at parking lot. Yoong handed me a helmet and I wore it immediately.”Well, since we’re off tomorrow, do you wanna go to somewhere now, Yul?” he offered me as he got onto his motorcycle.
 
“Jinja? Actually, I really wanna, since my head was about to explode due to the lessons of ours during this week,” I sat behind him.
 
“Alright then. Let’s go to the mall now. I think a good movie exists in cinema today,” then he started to ride his vehicle.
 
***
 
As we’ve arrived at the mall, we walked hand in hand, wandering the mall. I don’t know what happened to me, but while our fingers locked, I felt so safe for being next to him. Whenever my hand was touched by him, I could feel the comfort throughout my body. We headed to the cinema. Right after we arrived at the cinema, Yoong bought two tickets for us. After that, we headed to the food stall. I was so confused to pick the food for me. As I wandered my gaze to the foods, suddenly my eyes caught something. Something cute. Something my favorite! I just noticed that the glass of beverages had the picture of Mickey Mouse!
 
“Kyaaaa! It’s so cute!!” unconsciously I squealed, which made people around me, included Yoong taken aback. While I looked around, people were staring at me. I then looked down in embarrassment. I felt Yoong nudging me and as I saw him, he chuckled.
 
“Yah, what happened to you? why were you squealing like crazy, Yul?” Yoong asked as he smiled.
 
“Ah, aniyo. It was just…”
 
“Emm?” he lifted his eyebrows, his eyes looked into my eyes.”Just…?”
 
“That..” I said in slow tone, made him leaning closer. Then he noticed that my index finger pointed something. He followed my finger.”That glasses are so cute with Mickey Mouse decorated around them,”
 
“Hah?” he exclaimed in disbelief. After that he laughed heartily. I pouted then smacked his arm.
 
“YAH!”
 
“Ouch!” he winced as rubbing his arm.”Okay. Okay. So Sorry,” he wiped his tears that went out due to laughing.”I just can’t believe that you could squeal like crazy only because of those glasses that have Mickey around them,”
 
“But they indeed are really cute, Yoong,” I whined as pouting.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. Have you decided to buy you food and beverage you want, Mr. and Ms?” the seller greeted us kindly.
 
“Emm,” Yoong turned his head, looking at the seller.”Before I buy, can I ask something, Ma’am?”
 
“Ne, of course,” the seller nodded as smiling.
 
“Why are there many merchandises of Mickey now? even the glasses of beverages have that character,”
 
“Well,” the seller replied.”This is because Mickey Mouse the Movie will be released soon, Mr. So, to greet that movie, there’re many merchandises of Mickey now,”
 
My eyes sparkled.”Jinja? Mickey Mouse the Movie will be released soon?!”
 
She nodded as still giving me a smile.
 
“I must watch it then,” I mumbled happily. As I glanced at Yoong, he again smiled as shaking his head in disbelief. Probably he found out my childish behavior now. But, I really couldn’t help. If there’s a thing related to Mickey, I must loss control. I immediately squeal like crazy right after finding all about Mickey merchandise.
 
“Seems this beautiful girl love Mickey madly, huh?” I blushed at the seller’s remark.”Well, good news for you, Ms. Actually, for purchasing over 5000 Won, you’ll get this cap,”
 
Again. My eyes sparkled seeing a cap that has the picture of Mickey.
 
“J-Jinja?”
 
She nodded.
 
“Ok, then,” Yoong said all of a sudden.”Give us the hot dog, the nachos, the chips and the pop corn. For our beverage, give us two cokes, and don’t forget with the Mickey glass, Ma’am. are those enough to us to get that cap?”
 
“Of course, Mr. Please wait for a sec,” then the seller prepared Yoong’s order. After that, Yoong paid the foods and the beverages. The seller handed Yoong a plastic bag which was filled with his order and a Mickey cap.
 
“Here, wear it,” Yoong smiled sweetly as put the cap on my head. As he did that, I blushed madly.
 
“I think the movie is about to start now, Yul. Kaja!” Yoong reached for my hand as his other hand carried a plastic bag.
 
“You bought so many foods, Yoong. How are we going to eat them? Because honestly, I don’t eat that much,” I said as I sipped my coke.
 
“Don’t worry. if you can’t eat them all, I’ll do that,” he replied calmly.
 
“Indeed you’re such a shikshin,” I .
 
“And you’re such a Mickey freak,” he teased me back as whispering on my ear. My eyes went wide in surprise at his remark. Noticing my reaction, he laughed again.
 
As we’re in theatre, the movie was started. The two of us settled down on our seat in the corner. The movie we watched was a comedy romantic movie. Everytime there’re some funny scenes, I could hear Yoong laughing. I glanced at him while he was laughing. He laughed with wide-opened mouth, just like an alligator. He’s so cute. And when the funny scenes didn’t exist, his eyes glued to the screen. Indeed he’s such a shikshin. He could eat all the foods he bought, meanwhile I was full already right after eating a hot dog only. Seems he noticed that I was too busy staring at him instead of the movie. He turned his head and smiled sweetly at me. I froze while he started to feed the pop corn. Damn! What happened to me?! my heart is beating fast now as he smiled again at me right after feeding me.
 
***
 
After the movie ended, Yoong took me to home. He wore his helmet again after smiling and bidding goodbye to me. As he left, I opened the gate, walking into my house. Just as I was about to open the door, I saw two police walking in, approaching me. They greeted me, so did I. They asked if this was true the house of Taeyang. I still was clueless till they told me the news about him. My hands trembled as soon as I heard that. I couldn’t hold my tears.
 
I opened the door. I saw the familiar sight again. My parents were arguing anymore. I clenched my fists, couldn’t hold my emotion any longer. I rushed to them, positioning myself between them. I could feel the shock attacking them right after I did that.
 
“HOW COULD YOU STILL ARGUE LIKE THIS??!”
 
“LEAVE US ALONE, YURI! DO NOT INTERFERE US!!” my dad shouted at me.
 
“NO!!” I snapped. My tears still streamed down.”HOW COULD YOU STILL ARGUE LIKE THIS??! CAN’T YOU SEE THE RESULT OF YOUR ACTION NOW??!”
 
“What do you mean, Yuri-yah?” my mom asked.
 
“Just ask the police that are standing over there,” I replied shortly as gesturing them to the police that stood in the doorway.
 
My mom and dad immediately approached them. I leaned against the wall before sliding slowly. I buried my face between my knees as still crying.
 
“Are you the parents of Kwon Taeyang?” one of them asked.
 
“Ne,” dad replied.
 
“We would like to inform you that, Taeyang…he was found in a house alone. He….he died due to the drugs he consumed, and his corpse is at hospital now,”
 
------------------------------------------