Chapter 2

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
finally i could update for this story... :D
------------------------------
 
 
I felt thirsty till woke up in midnight. I headed to kitchen in downstairs. The atmosphere of house was quiet already. My mom seemed at room for sleeping. I opened the refrigerator for taking gulp of water. Suddenly, I heard the knock in the door. I lazily headed to the door and as I opened, it revealed Taeyang, standing drunkenly. He greeted me with a disgusting smile.
 
“Hi, *hiccupped* Yuri-yah,” he walked in to the home. just as he was about to walk any further, he fell, and luckily I could catch him. I smelled the alcohol from his mouth. Then, with much effort, I led his heavy plus big body to his room.
 
“What a dumb guy! make my life so difficult in midnight!” I muttered before getting out of room.
 
***
 
In the morning, I went to school with Nickhun riding me by his motorcycle. After arrived, I sat on my seat. Well, let me explain our seat. All of us have seat in back. I sat alone on chair in corner of classroom, Nickhun with Junsu in seat in front of my seat, and Taecyeon with Junho in seat in front of them. I preferred to sit alone, so whenever the class has gotten boring, I could lie down on chair, and since I sat on corner, the teacher wouldn’t notice me. Kekekeke.
 
I sat as placed my feet on empty chair beside me and I leaned my back on wall. Junho and Taecyeon were at class already while we arrived, but I didn’t see Junsu.
 
“Hey, Guys. Where’s Junsu? Taec, it’s unusual you didn’t go here with him,” I asked.
 
“I’m not sure that he’ll be attending here,”
 
Junho’s remark made me lifting my eyebrows.”Why?”
 
“Well,” Taecyeon turned his head, searching for comfortable position to talk to me.”Actually, we went to the pub last night, only three of us, Junho and Junsu, since you and you, Nickhun,” he pointed at Nickhun and me,” didn’t wanna come. Well, seemed promising him to treat drink was really bad idea. He drank till five bottles of vodka, can you imagine that?”
 
“And,” Junho took over.”After five bottles, of course he was very very drunk. He not only wasted my money, but also made a scene in pub. He asked a girl to dance with him, whereas her boyfriend very clearly was next to her. of course there was a fight in pub last night,” he shook his head in disbelief.
 
“Ah, jinja?!” I exclaimed in disbelief before laughing.”Omona! he’s really incredible yet stupid person I’ve ever met,”
 
“And the accident last night makes me realizing that treating him drink is really the worse idea. So, never ever treat him anymore, ok,” Taecyeon added, making us laughed more hysterically.
 
We did some funny chit-chat till the bell rang. As the teacher entered classroom, the students became quiet.
 
“Well, Kids, Morning,”
 
“Morning, Mr. Kim,” as the students replied spirit fully, I replied lazily. I rested my chin on my palm in the table.
 
“I have good news for you. there’s a new student and new friend for you,”
 
Right after Mr. Kim announced that, the students immediately became noisy, guessing who the new student is, and about the gender. However, I didn’t involve myself in that thing. whoever the new student is, I don’t care.
 
Then, the students were getting noisier as the new student came in. most of them were girls, since the new student was a guy.
 
I glanced at the girls group; Hyuna, Hyorin, and Uee, their fangirling has been mode on. I could hear them whispering ‘he’s so handsome, he’s mine, and many else. I only rolled my eyes as heard that.
 
“Aishh! They’re really disgusting!” I muttered as I glanced at the new student in front of class.”Where are their eyes actually? How could they say if he’s handsome? As if they’ve never seen the handsome guy in this world,” I snorted.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Yoong. I hope we can be friend,”
 
“Alright, Yoong. You can sit on…” Mr. Kim looked around the class, searching for the empty chair. He then pointed at empty chair next to Uee.”Ok, Yoong, you can sit on-“
 
Before Mr. Kim finished his words, he walked, heading to my seat and sat on chair next to me. as he did that, the students, Mr. Kim, and included me, became silent in shock. I could hear them whispering anything, but I could concluded that they said,”why does he want to sit next to the most trouble maker in this school?”
 
I still looked at him dumbfounded. Suddenly, he extended his arm.”Hello, my name is Yoong. hope we can be friend,” he smiled at me.
 
But, I just turned my gaze away then looked at outside window. Tsk! We won’t ever be able to be friend!
 
***
 
The 5th lesson in my class was empty, since the teacher was absent because of her sickness. I was bored, so were my friends.
 
“Hey, Yul. let’s go to our usual place. I’m bored,” said Junho as he got up with Taecyeon and Nickhun.
 
Then I got up either since I felt bored too. It’s better we spent our time in Chansung’s place.
 
“Hey, where are you going?” the newbie, well, that’s what I call the new student, asked me.
 
I looked at her sharply.”It’s none of your business!”
 
After that, my friends and I went to backyard together.
 
“Aisshh! What the hell was that newbie thinking till sit next to me?! I’m so burdened by his attendance!” I muttered along the corridor.
 
“Maybe, he wanna get to know you, Yuri-yah,”
 
As Nickhun teased me, I smacked his arm.”Whatever!” I rolled my eyes.
 
Finally, we arrived at backyard. We have prepared to climb the gates. Just as we were about to climb, suddenly we heard someone saying.
 
“So, this is your guys way out when skipping class,”
 
We turned head and saw the newbie standing with smile.
 
Taecyeon immediately approached him, grabbing him by the collar.”Just shut up your mouth or else you would regret with what all we do to you!” he hissed.
 
The thing that made me surprised as Taecyeon threatened him, he only smiled nonchalantly. There’s no frightened on his face at all.
 
“I’m not afraid of your threat, Dude. Just try it,”
 
Even he dared to challenge Taecyeon like that!
 
Then, the thing I expected was coming. Taecyeon and Junho landed their fists on his face. Nickhun stood next to me as saw him being punched. The newbie till crouched on ground as covering his head to prevent hit from my friends. I could see blood came out of his lips due to my friends.
 
Suddenly, Nickhun approached them.
 
“Hey, hey, Guys. Stop it,” he held Taecyeon and Junho.
 
I approached them too.
 
“Don’t you see that he can’t do anything right now? so just stop hitting him anymore,” Nickhun pointed at the newbie that lied down on ground lifelessly.
 
“I just want him to shut his mouth, Dude!” said Taecyeon.
 
“Yes. but look, he already got your lesson. So, just go to Chansung’s place now, before teacher found us out,” I added.
 
Then, we started to climb up the gates anymore, leaving the newbie in ground.
 
-------------