Chapter 7

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
Update again...xP
well, since i still have time, i could update fast..:D
--------------------------------------
 
 
I had Geographic class today. My friends and I didn’t skip this class, unlike usual, since teacher gave us the assignment. Each student was given the questions and we had to answer them with our partner. And now, my partner was Yoong, my own seatmate.
 
Right after the paper of questions was given, we started to read it. I glanced at Yoong, he looked so serious while reading them. Unconsciously I drew a smile on my face which made him looking at me.
 
“What? Is there something wrong on my face?”
 
“Ah, no. nothing,” I shook my head as I stuttered. Wait! Why was I stuttering?
 
“If so, let’s answer these questions, Yuri-yah,” he said softly as flashed me a smile. He took his pen and started to write the answer down on paper. I joined him, writing something down as trying to guess the answer. During we did this assignment, I learned something about him again. Whenever he was thinking, his forehead turned into frowning and he always put his pen on his nostril which made me finding some cuteness on him.
 
Finally after two hours, the class was over and we had to collect our assignment. The bell was ringing, a sign of break time. Then, my friends and I immediately headed to canteen.
 
“Yah, Yul. I see you have been close with that newbie at these days,” Junsu uttered.
 
I didn’t reply instead remain silent.
 
“Yes. I see that too. Furthermore while you did assignment with him earlier,” Junho added.
 
“Is there something between you too?” Taecyeon asked.
 
“Jinja? Tell me that it’s not,” Junsu said as kept walking in front of me. He walked backward.
 
As they bombarded me the remark, I only remained silent.
 
“Hey, hey, guys. Chill out, Man,” finally Nickhun stopped them.”She can’t answer if you ask her too much, right?”
 
Finally we arrived at the canteen. The canteen was crowded already. Luckily we still got the empty seat in corner. As Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho went to food stall to order the food, Nickhun and I sat on seat.
 
“Nah, would you mind to tell me what happened between you two, Yuri-yah?” Nickhun asked me all of a sudden.
 
“Telling you what?” I asked him back, feeling confused what he meant.
 
“About what happened between you and the newbie, Yuri-yah,”
 
I smiled as I looked at him.”His name is Yoong, Khun,”
 
“Oh,” he spread his arms out.”You started to call his name now,” he said playfully which received a smack on his arm.
 
“Yah, Khun! Shut up!”
 
He chuckled as put his palm on his chin. His eyes looked at me.”Honestly, Yul. You two really look good together,”
 
“What do you mean? Just stop talking about this anymore, okay,” I looked away to avoid his gaze. As I had a chance to glance at him, he still looked at me tease fully.
 
***
 
As the class was over and it time for us to go home, I got up from my seat. I was about to go, but Yoong stopped me.
 
“Yuri-yah,”
 
I turned, looking at him.”Ne,”
 
“Where are you going now?”
 
I frowned at his question.”I still don’t know yet. I’ll probably go to random place like always with my friends. Why?”
 
“Would you want…” he scratched his back of neck randomly.”Would you wanna accompany me? I’m gonna to go to bookstore. There’s a book I wanna buy,”
 
Bookstore? I’m very rare to go to that place actually. But, seeing his eyes. Owh, God! Why did I just notice now? He has doe-liked eyes apparently. And a guy with those eyes, it was really cute.
 
“Emm,” I still didn’t ask as still looked at him.
 
“Yo, Yuri-yah! what are you doing? Ppali!” Taecyeon yelled from the doorway.
 
“W-wait a sec, Yoong,” I said before going to them.
 
“What are you doing with that newbie, Yuri-yah? why did you take so long?” Junho muttered at me.
 
“Emm, Guys. Maybe I don’t go home with you all now,”
 
I could see them frowning in confusion, except Nickhun. As I glanced at him, he smiled.
 
“What do you mean?” Junsu asked.
 
“I wanna accompany Yoong to the mall. He wanna buy something,”
 
“What the hell? So, you start to go with him now?” Taecyeon asked sarcastically.
 
“Hey, hey, Guys. Chill out,” said Nickhun all of as sudden.”Perhaps it’s very important. So, just let her be, okay. Now, can we go home?” Nickhun uttered calmly. He held Taecyeon arm to pull him. and after that, they left me. As I saw Nickhun, he winked at me.
 
“Well, shall we go now?” Yoong suddenly stood next to me.
 
I looked at her before nodding.
 
***
 
Sigh! As I thought, the bookstore was such a boring place. Well, for me. I only sat on an empty chair while Yoong explored whole of this store, looking for the book. I placed the earphone on my ears and started to play my ipod.
 
After awhile, I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked at the side, Yoong smiling at me. I took the earphone off as looked at him.
 
“Hey, are you done?”
 
He nodded. He showed me three books that I even didn’t know what those were.
 
“Let’s go now, Yul,” he reached for my hand and I stood as my hand was held by him. He paid the books he bought and we walked along the mall.
 
“Hey, where do you wanna go now, Yul?” he asked me softly.
 
“Emm,” I thought, but I couldn’t find an answer so I just shrugged.”I don’t know. It’s up to you,”
 
“Emm, okay,” he nodded in understanding. We still walked together. Suddenly, as we passed by a game center, Yoong pulled me into that place.
 
“Now, what do you wanna play?” he asked as wandered the place.
 
I looked around and my eyes were catching a box of dolls. Immediately I approached that, as Yoong followed me behind.”I wanna play it. there’s a Mickey Mouse doll. It’s so cute. I love it,” I exclaimed happily. Indeed I really love that doll. The doll I saw was so cute. Furthermore there’s Minnie Mouse either beside it.
 
“Okay,” Yoong then started to push the button and soon, he moved the joystick to catch the doll. As I saw him managing to catch the doll, I exclaimed happily again. But, when the doll was about to land on the outbox, it fell.
 
“Ah~” we both exclaimed weakly, feeling disappointed.
 
“Aish! That was so close!” I smacked his arm playfully.
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll get it now,” he played it again. And again, for the second time, it was falling anymore before he succeeded to get it. It kept repeating for about five times.
 
“Aish! Let’s forget it, Yoong. Just play another game,” I was about to walk away, looking for the other game, but suddenly Yoong exclaimed happily.
 
“Yul. I got it,” he reached for the outbox and showed two dolls, the Mickey Mouse and the Minnie Mouse to me. I approached him happily.
 
“KYAA! You are so amazing, Yoong,” I squealed in happiness. Yoong then gave the Mickey to me and I hugged it.
 
“Just keep that doll, and I keep this one,” Yoong said as he hugged the Minnie.
 
I nodded in response.
 
After awhile in game center, we walked around the mall again.
 
“Yoong, wait here, okay. I’m gonna go to the market to buy the cigarette,” I was about to go but he held my wrist. As I looked at him, he stared at my eyes.
 
“Yuri-yah,” he called out my name softly.
 
“Yes,”
 
“Can you…” he paused for a sec.”Can you stop smoking?”
 
“What do you mean, Yoong?”
 
He approached me and we stared at each other.”Can you just stop smoking? It’s really danger for your health,”
 
“You knew the reason I need that, Yoong,” I replied.
 
“Yes. But can you just quit? I knew the reason you smoking is because you need something to relieve your stress, right? But, can you notice that smoking doesn’t ease your bad feeling. It’s only endangering your health, Yuri-yah,” he uttered so softly.
 
“I-I am…”
 
“Listen,” he looked at me deeper.”If you need something to ease your pain, I know the way. And it’s not endangering your health,”
 
I sighed before looking at him again.”Then, what is that?”
 
“It’s me,”
 
I frowned at his answer.
 
“It’s me, Yuri-yah. If you need something to ease your pain, then you just call me. I’ll help you as much as I can. I’ll take you everywhere, so you can forget your pain. I’ll erase your pain, Yuri-yah,”
 
“Yoong,” I didn’t know what happened to me. His eyes which stared at mine deeply, made me speechless, couldn’t say for a word. His words, attacked my heart, which made the warmth filling up around it.
 
Unconsciously, I nodded in response, as if he had managed to hypnotize me.
 
--------------------------------
 
 
i put some YoonYul moments in this chap..
hope you like it..
comment..? :)