Chapter 1

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
My friends and I played game online in game center. We competed to reach high score.
 
“Hey, do you want any cigarette?” asked Junho while he stood in food counter.
 
“Yup. Just throw me a pack, Junho,” I replied. My eyes didn’t release from screen.
 
“Yeah, me too. Me too,” my friends replied.
 
Soon, a pack of cigarette landed on my laps. I took one and put it on my mouth. Then, I started to take a puff.
 
Suddenly, the owner of this game center approached us.
 
“Yah, you skip the class again?”
 
“So what if we are?” replied Junsu, as still played.
 
The owner shook his head.”You’re such the lazy people. How about your future then?”
 
“Shut up your mouth, will you, Chansung-ah. Don’t try to lecture us,” said Taecyeon.
 
I just remained silent as kept playing my game. Chansung is the owner of this game center. Since he opened this place, we also spend time here, play the game. He has been assured as our friend by us.
 
Anyway, let me introduce our selves. We’re 3rd grade in high school and also known as trouble maker. Our appearances are also far away from the honor student. We’re also against the rules of school. My friends have long-haired, meanwhile our school forbids it. They always don’t want their hair being cut by our teacher. If there’s the hair raid, we always manage to run away and hide, till our teacher can’t find us. Besides, we also don’t wanna dress up neatly. Everytime there’s a teacher rebukes us to fix our uniform, we still disobey it. We’ve been being bestfriends since 1st grade. Our teachers, included the headmaster has been tired of our naughty behavior. Many punishments had been given to me, but we still don’t change.
 
Actually, I can say, we’re from the rich family. Taecyeon is the one and only a child of the owner of infamous company in this country. His parents are rarely in home due to their activities. Junho has a same fate as Taecyeon, but he has a brother who is studying in abroad. Junsu is the youngest of his family. He has two sisters and they have married and live at their house. His parents are the presidents of a bank. They always grant what he wants. Meanwhile Nickhun, his mom has died since he was still 1st junior high school. After that, his dad who is a businessman married with a lady. But, after two years in marriage, his dad died in business trip, so he only lives with his stepmother. His dad left them much wealth. Finally, it’s my turn. Me? well, you’re gonna know about me later. But the one that you need to know, I’m a daughter of the owner of infamous supermarket in this country.
 
After three hours in playing, we decided to go back to our class since the class was over. We climbed over to gates and sneaked to the class. The class has been empty. Right after we took our bags, we walked out. Just as we were about to leave the classroom, we heard a cough. We froze as turned around with awkward smile.
 
“A-annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim,” we greeted awkwardly.
 
Mr. Kim glared at us alternately.”Where were you going when I was teaching my lesson, kids?” he stared at us sharply.
 
“Emm…We…” we tried to find any reason.
 
Then, he started to lecture us.”You skipped the class again. Don’t you know if my lesson is very important for you? what kind of your future will you get if you keep being like this? don’t you know…..blah..blah..blah…”
 
Our ears started to burn hearing his lecture. Suddenly, there’re students greeted him, making him turned around for replying. I could see, Junho, as fast as lightning, dragged a student who was passing, till stood in front of Mr. Kim. After that, we ran away before Mr. Kim noticed us, heading to parking lot for taking our motorcycle. I rode with Nickhun, Junsu with Taecyeon, meanwhile Junho alone.
 
***
 
7 pm, I arrived at home. As I opened the door, I heard the familiar voice in living room. They’re my parents. Yup. They argued anymore. that’s their usual activities. They’re arguing every single day, till I’m bored of hearing it. I pretended to not see them as continued to climb upstairs. As I took a step, I heard Umma throwing a furniture, causing it broke into pieces. Suddenly I saw Minho, my little brother running downstairs to arbitrate them. I turned around, saw he standing between Umma and Appa to protect Umma. As I saw Appa raising his hand to slap him, I ran to them, standing in front of Minho, to prevent him slapping Minho.
 
“APPA! STOP IT! IF YOU WANNA SLAP, SLAP ME INSTEAD! DON’T SLAP HIM! HE’S JUST A LITTLE KID!!” I faced him as glared at him.
 
“JUST GO AWAY YURI! DON’T INTERFERE US!” he shouted.
 
“YOU’RE ALLOWED TO ARGUE WITH UMMA EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT NEVER EVER SLAP OR HIT MINHO! HE’S ONLY 9 YEARS OLD! HE HAS A GOOD INTENTION TO ARBITRATE YOU!!” I shouted, didn’t wanna lose.
 
“Hah, your behavior is such same as your mother!” snapped Appa in defeat and after that he left us.
 
Well, indeed just like that his behavior. Going home, arguing, and when he’s lost, he left us, going to anywhere, even I don’t know where he goes after that.
 
Right after Appa left, I held Minho’s hand, pulled him to go to his room, left Umma who was crying on sofa.
 
“Let’s go to your room,”
 
“B-but Umma-“
 
“She can take care of herself, Minho. Kaja,”
 
Then we climbed upstairs. In the middle of walking, I met Taeyang, my brother who has dressed neatly.
 
“Where are you going?” I asked.
 
“None of your business,” he replied shortly and left us, didn’t care of Umma who was crying.
 
“Noona, where is Taeyang Hyung going?”
 
I looked at him.”I don’t know. just don’t mind him, Minho. Now, let’s go,”
 
In Minho’s room, I lied him down on bed, pulled the blanket.
 
“Minho, you must promise me, if Umma and Appa argue anymore, never ever approach them, kay,” I sat on edge of bed as said softly.
 
“I just…I just wanna arbitrate them, Noona. I pitied Umma earlier, being snapped by Appa,”
 
“I know your intention, Minho. But, Appa won’t understand that. you’ve known that if he’s angry, he would slap and hit you repeatedly. I don’t want that happened to you,”
 
I stared at his eyes as his head gently.
 
“Promise me, kay,”
 
Then he nodded. I smiled in response and kissed his forehead. Just as I was about to leave, he held my wrist.
 
“Noona, accompany me till I fall asleep, will you?”
 
I smiled and lied down next to him. Then I started to lullaby him till he slept soundly.
 
See? You’ve known about my family, right? What an imperfect life of me!
 
----------------
 
 
that was my 1st chapter..
please comment + subscribe guys..so that i'm able to know what your opinion about this story..
if this chap is enough, i'll stop to continue it.. >.<
 
no Yoong here, but if i continue this story, in 2nd chap, i plan to bring him out..