Chapter 3

Ms. Trouble Maker and Mr. Newbie (HIATUS)
i'm so sorry for the typos anymore guys..
i made it in rush, so it'll probably any mistake here and there..>.<
and i'm so sorry if it's boring for you...
-----------------------------------------
 
 
After we spent time in Chansung’s place for about three hours, we decided to go back to classroom. We climbed the gates and as we arrived, we didn’t see the figure of newbie anymore on the ground.
 
We headed to classroom, and as we arrived, suddenly we heard a shout came from the girls group. Hyuna yelled.
 
“Guys! The trouble makers finally are back!” she yelled as glanced at us cynically. We tried to not care about them and just sat on our seat.
 
“Yes,” Uee took over.”I’m wondering, why do they have to be back actually? They’re such the trash for our classroom and even our school!”
 
I still kept being calm and tried to be patient as heard that.
 
Suddenly, they approached our seat and Hyorin stared at me sharply. She hit my table, making me taken aback.
 
“Satisfied now?! hah?!”
 
I tried to not to respond her as looked outside window. Then, she grabbed me by my cheek, forcing me to look at her.
 
“You are really such a trash!”
 
I couldn’t take it anymore that I slapped her hand immediately. I stood up then glared at her.
 
“Hey! Just shut up your fukcing mouth, before I rip it off!!” I shot a glare at her sharply.
 
The scene of us immediately made the students staring at us, included my friends.
 
“Why aren’t you just being kicked out of this school?! To be honest, I’m sick of you all! You are really trash for our school! even Yoong, the new student here, has become your victim! He just be here as a new student for a few hours, then suddenly he was going home due to people hit him. What do you want exactly, Huh??!”
 
“Hey, who did say Yoong has become our victim, Hyorin-ssi?” Taecyeon asked sarcastically.
 
Uee and Hyuna came to defend their friend.”Who else the trouble maker in this school except all of you, Taecyeon-ssi?!”
 
Junho chuckled cynically.”Did he say if we were the one hit him, Hyuna-ssi?” he glared at Hyuna.
 
“Indeed he didn’t say if he got beat. He only said if he has wounds because he fell down. But of course we didn’t believe it. His wounds exactly were caused by the hit. And I knew it must be you, who hit him, since only you, the trouble maker in this school!” Uee pointed at us.
 
“So, he only said if he fell, didn’t he? Then why are you concluding that we were the one who hit him?!” Taecyeon asked with sarcasm.
 
“I know it, since only you, the trouble maker in this school!”
 
“Don’t judge us if there’s no any proof, Uee-ssi!” hissed Junho.
 
“Yes. furthermore, why are you acting like this, defending him? oh, I know, you all have crush on him, don’t you?” I smirked cynically.
 
They immediately blushed. Their face was getting red, in shyness and anger.
 
“W-we don’t have crush on him!” they replied hastily in panic.
 
I giggled cynically inside heart, seeing them being caught off-guard was too funny.
 
“Stop denying, Girls! Just admit that fact, because ever since that newbie came here, only you all, who screamed hysterically, as if you’ve never seen a guy in this world,” Taecyeon mocked them.
 
“W-we ar-“
 
“Oh yes. I remember it, Guys. Ever since that newbie came here, their fangirling has been mode on,” Junho cut them off, making the girls more shocked in shyness.
 
Seriously, I tried to hold my laughter seeing their red face.
 
“Guys! Stop it, will you?!” suddenly Nickhun, who was silent before, yelled. He looked at us.
 
“I’m so tired hearing you argued each other. just stop responding them, they’re only girl, for the sake of heaven,” then he looked at the girls.”You too. Just stop this stupid argue and leave! Before we do something to you all!!”
 
I could sense the anger on Nickhun now. among us, only him, who could hold his emotion. He’s such a quiet person, compare to us. He only yells at people, if the situation around him is bad for him that he can’t hold his anger anymore.
 
We were, included the girls practically taken aback because of Nickhun, causing us in silence. I saw the girls were being pushed force fully by him, to stay away from us. then, he looked at us anymore.
 
“Guys, please don’t respond them anymore. they are only girls, for the sake of heaven. We would be called the coward if we respond the girls just like them, okay,” Nickhun said.
 
“Hello, Khun. I’m a girl here,” I reminded of him.
 
“Yes. but you’re a girl who is around guy, Yul. if we respond them, we would be called the coward automatically. Just let them be. They’re only spoiled girls, and we shouldn’t respond them,”
 
“Ok, Khun. Ok. I’m sorry,” Junho finally said.
 
Nickhun then became calm anymore. Suddenly, the bell rang, sign time to go home.”Well guys. Now, just go to home, ok,”
 
After that, we took our bag then headed to parking lot for taking our motorcycle.
 
***
 
In the next day, I went to school with Nickhun as always. The newbie had sat on chair next to me as I’ve arrived with Nickhun. While I glanced at him, I saw wounds on his cheek and his lips. I tried to ignore his attendance next to me as I sat on my seat. For my surprise, suddenly he greeted me, flashing his smile.
 
“Hi. Good morning,”
 
I snorted, ignoring him and looked at outside window. I waited for awhile only for hearing the bell rang.
 
***
 
After four hours, finally our break time. I headed to canteen along with my friends. We sat on empty chairs on corner of canteen. Junho and Taecyeon ordered the food, meanwhile I, Junsu and Nickhun sat on seat. we were doing some chit-chat while suddenly someone greeted us. I looked at my side, the newbie standing next to our table.
 
“Hi, may I sit here?”
 
Again, he flashed us his smile. His tone was very soft and polite. I looked away to ignore his gaze.
 
“No! just sit on other place!” I replied shortly.
 
“But, there’s no empty chair anymore here,”
 
“None of our business. Just go!” I said anymore, kinda harshly.
 
“Bu-“
 
“Hey! Can’t you hear what she said before, Newbie?? Just go!” Junsu uttered as glared at him sharply.
 
“Hey, hey, Guys,” suddenly Nickhun opened his mouth.”Calm down. Indeed there’s no empty place anymore here. So, why aren’t we letting him to sit here together with us? Letting him isn’t a sin thing, is it?”
 
I was shocked after Nickhun said that.”But Khun-“
 
“What happened, Guys?” Taecyeon who came back after ordering the food, asked.
 
“No. Nothing happened,” Nickhun replied then looked at the newbie.”Just sit here, Dude,”
 
What the?! What does Nickhun think now? Why is he so nice to him? aishh!
 
As soon as Nickhun allowed him, he sat on empty chair next to me. I only could hold my frustration now. And for the result, I couldn’t appetite my own food during eating it.
 
***
 
Finally, the class was begun anymore after break time. this time was Math and I hate that lesson. So, I let my bored self to not pay attention to the lesson, and talking to my friends instead. I was talking to Junsu and Nickhun who sat in front of me.
 
I was busy talking with them, while the teacher called my name all of a sudden, making me taken aback.
 
“Kwon Yuri!”
 
Immediately every pair of eyes looked at me. Even while I glanced at the girls group, they did sign ‘you are a dead meat’.
 
I tried to be calm and looked at my teacher.”Yes, Mr. Choi,”
 
“I saw you were so busy, till not pay attention to my lesson. It seems you’re smart already now,” he said sarcastically and I really hate it. I only remained silent as still looked at him.
 
“Now, come here and finish this question,” he pointed at a question written on whiteboard.
 
I think the girls group is right, I’m dead meat now. Since I have no interest in Math, and I’ve never paid attention everytime he teaches it, I can’t finish the question on whiteboard now. I swallowed the lump in my throat as kept sitting on my seat. I’m confused now. He’s waiting for me to get up from my place, as well as the students.
 
“Well, get up and come here, Ms. Kwon,”
 
I gulped anymore.
 
When I was confused, suddenly I felt a paper on my palm. The newbie sitting next to me, handed me a piece of paper and as I opened it, it was written the answer of the question. I glanced at him, he smiled then mouthed.
 
“You can do it. I’ve written the answer inside,”
 
Then, I took the deep breath. I felt more confidence now. I walked to the front class with a piece of paper on my grip. I could feel, the residents of this class were anticipating with my answer as I wrote it. After I finished, the teacher looked at the whiteboard, checking my answer.
 
“Well, it’s true,”
 
I sighed in relief secretly right after knowing my answer was true.
 
“You can sit now,”
 
As soon as Mr. Choi allowed me to sit, I walked back to my seat. While I was about to sit, I glanced at the newbie, and again, he smiled at me.
 
-------------------------
 
 
i'll try my best for my next update..
please wait for YoonYul moment in next chapter okay Guys..:D