Roomies!!!

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

 

NO ONE POV:

 

Everyone started running toward there new rooms. “We call this one!” Both leaders shouted closing the door. “This is awesome!” Seungho said as he lay on his bed. “So it’s alright if I take top?” Onew asked, as he drags his bags upstairs.

 Soon there door busted open reviling a couple upset guys. “What’s wrong?” Onew asked from the top. “You guys took the best rooms!” Key whined looking around. “Well we where the first ones here.” Seungho argued. “Aish what ever.” Key said stomping his way out with Joon following him. “Let’s take this one since it’s the second dissent one.” Joon said as both he and Key rushed over claming there room.

“YAH! No fair we weren’t even looking around yet.” Jonghyun shouted. “Well there’s three rooms left. I suggest you guys grab one now.” Joon replied and soon Mir & Minho, Taemin & Thunder and G.O. & Jonghyun started running toward the third best room.

“It’s ours!” G.O. and Jonghyun shouted to the other two groups and they entered first. “Where’s your stuff?” Minho asked with a smirk, knowing his two Hyung’s left there bags at the living room. “Damit!” Jonghyun said as he and G.O. both left the room sulking to retrieve there stuff. “Idiot’s, one of you guys should have stayed while the other went to grab the stuff.” Mir said walking in to there now new room. In the end Taemin & Thunder took this room.

 While Jonghyun and G.O. was left with this.

GIRLS POV:

“It’s well um.” DY said roaming around her’s and Laurens room. “Just say it.” Lauren said sighing as she took a seat. “It’s not that bad.” DY said sitting on her bed. “Not that bad, dude it seems like freaking Tinker Bell bombed our room with freakin fairy dust!” Lauren said.

“Let’s check on the boys room. It might be worse then ours.” DY said leaving her very girly room which deep inside she hated.

 

BOYS POV:

"WTF!!!" Yoogeun shouted dropping his bags once he and Leo entered there room. "It looked as if Pororo lived here." Leo said shocked by how bright the colors are in the room.

*kock, knock*

“Come in.” Yoogeun shouted as he and Leo look around there room. Soon the two girls entered and started bursting in laughter. “Yeah, yeah let is all out.” Leo said rolling his eyes. “Your right DY.” Lauren then laughing looking around the room feeling bad for the two boys. “Why don’t we talking to PD Noona to see if we can re design our rooms?” Leo asked all of a sudden. “Awesome idea bro.” Yoogeun said high fiving Leo. “Kaja lets go.” DY said walking out of the room with Lauren beside her.

 

KIDS POV:

 

“Fine but only $5,000 each alright?” PD Noona said handing Yoogeun the card. “Thank you!” The girls shouted hugging the PD. “Welcome now you guys can go tomorrow while your Appa’s has schedule’s.” PD Noona/Unnie said to the four teenagers who nodded there heads happily.

 

GIRLS POV:

“Unnie since we have different styles why don’t we half the room?” DY asked. “I was about to ask you that lol.” Lauren laughed as the two girls started planning out there room. “DY-ah the room is actually big how about we have the same bedding but different living room area?” Lauren asked. “Living room?” DY asked confused. “Yeah, we can add a second floor and make that into a living room for us.” Lauren said as DY high five her liking the idea. "Hey guys wanna walk around the house with us?" Leo asked the two girls with Yoogeun besides him. "Sure lets go." Lauren replied as she and DY finished unpacking. After half an hour the Appa's called the kids over to have lunch.

NO ONE POV:

"So how do you guys like the house?" Minho asked. "It's awesome there's alot of stuff to do." Leo replied, as they told the Appa's what they found around the house since all of them where busy unpacking.

"There's a theater, with popcorn and soda machines." Yoogeun said

"The perfect gaming room." Leo said.

"The out door pool is awesome!" DY said excited to take a dip. "Don't forget about the indoor pool." Lauren said.

"Really well we gotta test those stuff out." Jonghyun said. "How do you guys like your rooms?" G.O. asked. "We don't were getting it re-done." Leo respoinded. "Chincha? Who will pay for it then?" Key asked. All four teens pointed to the PD Noona/Unnie.

 

Hey reader's hope this chapter wasn't to long for you guys >_< any way comment plz :D