School Dances and Dates?!?

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

NO ONE POV:

It's been a couple of months since the show started. The Appa's are waiting for there four kids to arrive back home from school. "I'm back!" All four teen's shouted. "How was school?" Key asked pre-pairing snacks for the kids. "It was alright." Yoogeun responded, as he and Leo made there way to the game room. Lauren and Dayoung sat in the living room talking about the upcoming dance that there school's are having. "DY-ah are you going to attend your school dance?" Lauren asked. "I have no clue. Wooyoung Oppa asked me to go with him but I'm not sure." DY responded. "You should totally go! I'm going to mine." Lauren said. "OK. Let me text Wooyoung Oppa." DY responded and pulled her phone out. "What dress will you wear?" DY asked Lauren. "Well our's is themed black and red. So I think I'll buy a red dress you?" Lauren asked. "Our's is black and white." DY responded. "Are we going to tell Appa's?" DY asked looking at Lauren. "There's no way that we can't, and the dance is today." Lauren said. The two girls made there way to the game room where the Appa's wen to play with the two boys. "Appa's?" DY and Lauren called out, but were ignored as all the guys focuse on the game. "Appa's!" They tried again raising there voice a  little. "W-what?" The Appa's asked. "There's a school dance and we wanna go. So can we?" Lauren asked. "Sure sure now go Appa's are busy." Joon responded. "We need money to buy dresses." DY responded. Minho and Seungho tossed there wallets to the girls while there eyes still glued onto the tv. "Kaja lets go." DY said rapping her arm around Laurens arm and made there way out of the house.

 

-MALL-

GIRLS POV:

After spending a few hours at different stores both girls couldn't find the 'perfect' dress. "Unnie there's one last shop." DY said pointing to a dress shop across from them. The two girls made there way, and found the dress they want, including the shoes and acceorises. "Kaja let's try them on, and come out at the same time." Lauren said as she pulled the two to the fitting room. "Ready to go?" Lauren asked as she changed back to her clothes. "Yup let's go." DY said as they paid for the dresses, hills and other stuff they bought.

 

 

hey reader's sorry for not updating in a while >_< any way you guys will find out how the dresses look next chapter when the Appa's see them ;D