Dance Part 1

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

GIRLS POV:

As the four teens entered the limo their hyperness kicks in. “So who will be the first to be drop off?” The driver asked as he pulls out from the drive way. “Why don’t we go to both dances?” Taecyeon asked. “What do you mean Hyung?” Wooyoung asked. “Let’s go to both school’s dance. It’ll be fun.” Taecyeon replied. “Sure, it would be fun being with each other.” DY said and soon they were headed to Lauren’s and Taecyeon’s school dance which is being held in a hotel. “We have arrived.” The driver said parking in front of the hotel entrance. “Thank you, would you mind waiting for us?” Lauren asked the driver. “No problem at all Ms. Here’s my card just in case you can’t spot me.” The driver said handing Lauren his calling card.

 

APPAS POV:

The nine Appa’s sat around the living room watching tv. While Key clean around the house. “I’m bored.” The youngest Appa declaired. “What do you wanna do?” Seungho asked. “Dance.” Taemin said. “It would be fun to go to some sort of club.” Minho said. Soon each Appa look at each other thinking the same thing. “Let’s go!” Onew shouted as they dash up to their rooms to change. “WAIT!” Thunder shouted freezing everyone. “What?” Joon asked. “Do we even know where they are?” Thunder asked. Both G.O. and Seungho pulled out there phones. “At _________ hotel.” Both replied at the same time. “There at Lauren’s dance!” Mir shouted. “Wait, how did you two know?” Taemin asked. “GPS tracking.” Both G.O and Seungho replied before running to their room as the others did too. “What’s going on?” Key asked as Minho and Thunder came bursting inside their room. “Were going to go to the dance.” Thunder replied. “WHAT! No you guys are not!” Key replied. “Oh, come on Hyung. Don’t you wanna dance?” Thunder asked. “If I wanna dance I’ll go to the dance studio and shake my to Tic Tok!” Key shouted. “Aish whatever. You can come or not.” Minho said pulling out a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. “At least dress nice!” Key said taking the two rapper’s clothes from them and handed them a suit and dress shoes. “I might as well get the other’s there clothes ready.” Key said rolling his eyes then headed out of the room. Couple minutes later everyone could hear Key’s voice shouting, and Onew’s crying. “Give it back!” The leader shouted to the diva of the group. “No! I’m not going out of the house with you dress like that!” Key shouted back. Everyone gathered around the room to see Seungho laughing his off while the two SHINee members fought for what Onew will wear for the dance. “Then don’t come!” Onew shouted pulling the chicken suit closer to him. “Yah! Hyung that’s that a chicken It’s a roster and it’s MINE!” Taemin said walking up to Key and Onew grabbing his roster suit then walk out. “Here!” Key said pushing a suit to Onew who just sigh in defeat. “I thought it was a chicken…” Onew whisphered to himself but everyone heard him, and rolled their eyes.

 

GIRLS POV:

“Whoa this is so fun!” DY shouted over the music as the four teens dance. ‘Eh-y Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style…Eh-y Lady oh oh oh oh oh……Oppa gang-namseutyil…Kang-namseutayil!!!’ everyone shouted while doing the dance. “Ohhhh!!!” DY and Lauren shouted as SNSD’s I Got A Boy came on. “Go DY-ah!!!” Shouted Wooyoung as a group of girls went up to the stage and dance, “W-wahh no no no…” DY as Wooyoung and Taecyeon lifted DY up. “Alright let’s see who got the moves…Winner get’s four passes to…..the theater!!!” A MC said. Soon the music started. One by one dancers were told to leave the stage. “Now it’s up to the last two dancers!” The MC said and the crowd went wild. “I want you to pick and song and dance to it.” The MC said to DY and another girl who nodded her head. “Alright up first is ______.” The MC said. “Good good now next up is DY!” The MC said as Wooyoung, Lauren and Taecyeon shouted for dear life.

 

APPA’S POV:

“Good good now up next is DY!” The Mc said as the Appa’s and Yoogeun and Leo walk in. “Did he said DY?” Minho asked. “Yeah, let’s go check her out!” Thunder said as they neared the stage. “So what will you be dancing?” The MC asked DY. “It’s freestyle that I’ve made up.” DY answered before walking to the middle of the stage. “Holy !” Jonghyun said as the others had the same reaction, besides Mir and G.O. who both knew DY’s potential. “She’s awesome!” Thunder shouted waving his hands around. “That’ my baby!!!” Joon shouted with glee as DY rocked the stage. “And the winner is……DY!!!” The MC shouted handing DY four movie passes. As she steps down the stage DY eyes met with Minho. “!” Minho said as he ducks down. “Wae Hyung?” Taemin asked. “DY spotted us.” Minho replied as they split up. Hidding for their daughters. “Hey y lady wanna dance?” Yoogeun asked a girl in front of him. “Sure.” The girl said as Yoogeun took them to the floor. “That my boy.” Jonghyun said proud at his lil player of a son. “E-excuse me can y-you dance w-with me?” A girl shyly asked Leo. Who was at the corner sulking because his girlfriend broke up with him for a college student. “Of course he would love too.” A voice said from behind. “A-appa.” Leo said in a tone that means no. “ He will also be happy to walk you home.” Another familiar voice pop up. “Thunder Appa!” Leo shouted shaking his head. “Be home by 12…BYE!” Joon said waving his hand as he and Thunder walk away laughing.

 

GIRLS POV:

“Code Red!” DY shouted as she nears the three. “What already?!” Lauren asked looking at her watch. “It isn’t even three hours, since we left!” Lauren said. “Let’s go upstairs and change to our plan b clothes.” DY said as the four teenagers made their way to a hotel room that Wooyoung and Taecyeon rented. “Good thing we all brought extra clothes.” Wooyoung said as he fixes his hair. “Hyung I brought temp. hair spray color to change our hair color.” Wooyoung said tossing Taecyeon a med. Brown hair spray color. “Thanks. What color are you going to change into?” Taecyeon asked as Lauren sprays Taecyeon’s hair. “I don’t know I have blonde/white-ish color or chocolate brown?” Wooyoung asked holding up the hair spray. DY took one then started working on his hair. “I miss Oppa with natural looking hair color.” DY said smiling sweetly. “Then I’ll change hair color 2moro morning.” Wooyoung said winking at DY causing her to blush madly. “Ready?” Taecyeon asked as he and Wooyoung waited outside the bathroom for the girls. “Yeah let’s go!” Lauren shouted happily as they made their way back to the dance.

Taecyeon suit #2

Lauren's dress #2

Wooyoung suit #2

DY Dress #2

 

-2 hours later-

“Wanna go to our dance now?” Wooyoung asked the others who nodded their heads. As they made their way out they saw Yoogeun dancing with HyunA one of the queenka of the school. And poor Leo trying to excape from a girl. “Should we help him?” Lauren thought. “Yeah look at him, it’s looks as if he’s about to cry. Like when Joon Appa would let us watch Pararoo propaly.” DY replied as she and Lauren burst out laughing. Lauren is pretty popular at school a lot of people love her yet fear her for she is the ice princess when she wants to be, and the head queenka. But she’s also the friendly queenka when she feels like it. “Move!” Lauren ordered the girl away  for Leo. Quickly the girl back away and left Leo. “Omg! Thank you!!!” Leo hugged Lauren and DY. “Wait you guys changed?” Leo asked finally getting a good look of the two girls, and the two boys. “Yup, now come on.” Lauren said as she leads the others out. “Where we going?” Leo asked. “To my school now.” DY responded, as they bored the limo. “How did you guys even get in the school dance?” Taecyeon asked. “Oh, Key Appa forced the guard to allow of us in.” Leo said.   

 

hey readers hope you like this chapter, comment plz... :)