CHAPTER 6!!!

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

One by one the four van's pulled up onto the drive way of the Hello Baby House. "Lauren, DY!!!" Leo shouted as he spotted his two child-hood friends coming out of there very own vans. "Dork!!!" Lauren replied waving her hand, as DY just laughed and waved to Leo. "DY!" Lauren shouted running toward the younger girl. "Did you know anything about this Unnie?" DY asked her best friend. "No, and it seems that Leo Oppa doesn't know either." Lauren replied pointing at Leo walking over to them. "Hey did you guys know there's another kid?" Leo asked as he finally reached the two girls. "Really who?" Lauren asked crouches. Leo just nodded his head toward the diffraction the 'new boy' is. "Never seen him." Lauren mumbled while DY notice the familiar group of older men surrounding the younger teen boy. "Guy's I think it's SHINee and there 'son' Yoogeun Oppa." DY said. "Ohhhh." Both Leo and Lauren replied looking at the direction SHINee is with Yoogeun. "Is that, Lauren?" Joon asked out loud getting everyone's attention. "And DY too?!?" Joon added and started catching over to the two girls. "RUN!!!" Lauren shouted as her and DY started running for there lives. "YAH! Don't run away from your Appa!!!!" Joon shouted running in full speed trying to capture at least one of the girls. "No!" Lauren replied shaking her head. "Wae???!" Joon asked almost out of breath. "Cause your such a pedro!" DY responded receiving laughers from the other Appa's including SHINee. Lauren took cover behind Seungho as for DY G.O. and the rest of the MBLAQ Appa's where way to far for her to run to so she ran to SHINee. "Annyoung!" DY greeted bowing before hiding behind Onew. Joon realized he would never be able to touch Lauren if Seungho is next to her so he ran toward SHINee. Who started making a protection 'cage' around DY. "Move." Joon said out of breath. "Nope." Onew said. Joon sigh before moving to the next guy. "Move." He asked once again. "Sorry Hyung but no." Taemin replied giving Joon one of his cute eye smile. "Aish let me at her!" Joon shouted trying to jump between Jonghyun and Key. "YAH! Back off my new baby!" Key shouted pinching Joon under his arm. "Ouch!!!" Joon shouted glaring at Key while rubbing his under arm. "Yah! Joon give up." Seungho replied giving DY a hug. "Hi, DY." Seungho greeted. "Hey Appa." Dy greeted back before being moved around from the other Appa's she hasn't greeted yet. "My turn!" Joon shouted finally garbing DY and hugging her tightly. Causing all of MBLAQ and Leo to pull him off. "Let's go inside so we can introudue ourselves." Mir replied carrying a couple of bags before walking ahead of everyone.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENT'S HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, COMMENT PLZ. I'M CURRENTLY IN THE EAST COAST RIGHT NOW VISITING SOME FAMILY. SO I MIGHT WRITE A NEW UPDATE SOON THAT IS IF IM NOT BORED HEHE