chapter 7

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

NO ONE POV:

“Alright let’s start introducing ourselves.” Key said, as the others formed a circle in the living room floor. “I’m Onew the leader of SHINee.” Onew said introducing himself.

“I’m Jonghyun, the face of SHINee.” Jonghyun said

earning eye rolls from and Yoogeun. “I’m Key the ‘Umma’ of the group. I nag a lot so be prepared.” Key warned with a warm smile at the end.

“I’m Minho the normal one from the group.” Minho replied.

“Annyoung I’m Taemin the makne of the group, and the cutest.” Taemin said then gave aegyo at the end earning giggles from Lauren and DY.

“Yo, I’m Yoogeun the child of SHINee. Don’t talk to me and we would be all good. Besides you y lady.” Yoogeun said winking at DY. “YA!!!” All MBLAQ members shouted glaring at Yoogeun. While SHINee all smack him on the head. “Ouch! Sorry, I won’t say she’s y anymore gosh!” Yoogeun said rubbing his head. “Alright, I’m Seungho the leader of MBLAQ. And the #1 Appa of Lauren.” Seungho said wrapping a arm around Lauren.

“I’m G.O the second eldest of MBLAQ, and the #1 Appa of Dayoung.” G.O said then glared at Yoogeun.

“I’m Joon, the hottest one in MBLAQ, and will one day marry one of those girls.” Joon said smiling evily toward Lauren and DY who both hide behind Seungho and G.O.

“I’m Leo’s #1 Appa Cheondung or you can call me by my stage name Thunder.” Cheondung.

“I guess I’m the last Appa. Well I’m Mir the makne of the group.” Mir said then went back to his seat between DY and Joon.

“Let the kids introduce themselves.” Key shouted all of a sudden, pushing Yoogeun in the middle of everyone. “Y-ya!” Yoogeun said looking at Key scared as hell. “Aish, anyway I’m Yoogeun the cutest Hello Baby of all time.” Yoogeun said then did a cute pose before going back to his seat next to Minho. “No, dude. We*points to DY, Lauren and himself* are the cutest babies of Hello Baby.” Leo spoke before standing up. “Yeah!” Lauren and DY shouted as they stood up next to Leo. “I’m Leo the only son MBLAQ has.” Leo said then took his seat. “I’m Lauren the eldest daughter MBLAQ has.” Lauren spook before taking a seat. “I’m DY the youngest child MBLAQ has.” DY said then bowed to SHINee before walking toward G.O. earning cheerful claps from Yoogeun. “Don’t you have a girlfriend?” Jonghyun asked reminding his player of a son. “I don’t like titling my relationship’s.” Leo respond leaving Jonghyun in total awe. “We can learn from him.” Jonghyun whispered to Minho who just shoved his Hyung away rolling his eyes at the two babe magnetic of SHINee. PD Noona handed Seungho a letter. “Welcome SHINee & MBLAQ Appa’s to Hello Baby!!! Now we would like you to pick rooms. With your assigned roommate.”

Assigned roommates:

Onew & Seungho- Leaders

Minho & Mir- Rappers

Taemin & Thunder- Lead dancers

Jonghyun & G.O.- Main vocalist

Key & Joon-Back up vocalist/ main dancers

Yoogeun & Leo=Son’s

Lauren & DY= Daughter’s

 

hey reader's sorry for not updating in awhile. I just came back from the east coast :) any way hope you liked this chapter...comment plz XD