ch.15

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

“That was one crazy night.” Wooyoung said as he and Taecyeon dropped off Dayoung and Lauren with a third wheel Leo. As the five teenagers arrived at the house Wooyoung and Taecyeon headed a back to their own home. When the door opened all 10 Appa’s and Yoogeun all stood in front of the living room looking at the three teenagers. “Where have you been?” Lee Joon asked hugging Leo tightly. “We went to my school dance.” Dayoung said as she and Lauren remove their high heels. “Omo good thing those dresses fit you girls perfectly.” Key said checking out the emergence dresses. “You knew all this time they went to a different dance?!” G.O asked Key as he helps DY remove her jacket.

“Duh.” Key replied as he grabs a packet of make-up remover tissues and work on Lauren. “Why didn’t you tell us?” Minho asked as he helps remove DY’s make-up. “Cause you crazy guys would ruin there other dance.” Key replied. After a few hours of the girls and Leo telling stories of the other dance they attended the Appa’s decided the kids should head to bed as they have school the next day.

 

*morning*

“Dayoung-ah wake up.” Lauren said shaking the girl to wake up. “Leave me alone.” DY replied still sleepy. Lauren rolled her eyes before threaten to call Seungho Appa to come and wake her up. “Nooo don’t he might step on me, like what I did to him when we first visit their dorm.” DY said quickly standing up, and getting ready for school. “Crap I have swimming game today.” DY said as she eats her breakfast with Yoogeun, Leo and Lauren. “What time?” Minho asked as he checks the two groups schedual for today. “It starts at 5pm.” DY responded. “Leo, Yoogeun and Lauren can you guys take the bus to DY’s school and meet us at the game?” G.O asked the three teenagers. “Sure I’ll drop by Leo’s school then we will go together to fetch Lauren before heading to DY-ah school.” Yooguen replied as they finished their breakfast. “No one can drive you guys to school so you all need to leave soon.” Key said rushing in the kitchen to grab banana milk for the youngest Appa.

 

*4p.m.*

Yoogeun made his way to Leo’s school which is just a few blocks away from his. When he spotted the younger boy in the middle of his friends he decided to stay back a few feet until the group of friends parted ways. Leo finally notices Yoogeun patiently waiting for him. “Hyung, you should have called me that you arrived already.” Leo said as he neared Yooguen. The older boy just shrugged as they headed for the bus heading to Lauren’s school. Once they reached the school they notice a group of boys kneeling down crying in pain as Lauren threw daggers at them through her eyes. “Now what did I teach you?” Lauren asked still glaring at the boys. “Never grab your , or any other females.” One boy with glasses said. “Don’t whistle at you as you are not an animal.” Other boys said bowing his head lower.  “Good now scram before I get my two older brothers to beat the living hell out of you.” Lauren shouted as Lauren notice Yoogeun and Leo walking toward her. When the boys stood up they came in contact with Leo who crack his knuckles and Yooguen who cracked his neck both glaring at the two boys who quickly runs far away. “Come on let’s go we will be late for the game.” Lauren said turning her attitude 180 degrees. As the three kids headed to the youngest school they stopped when they saw a van pulling up toward them. “Hey isn’t that SHINee Appa’s van?” Lauren asked looking at the van that parked right next to them. Yoogeun rolled his eyes before walking toward the van and opening the door. “Are you stalking us?” Yoogeun asked as he faces both groups cramped inside the van. “Yes, and we will now kidnap you guys.” Jonghyun said rolling his eyes. “Our Dad does always say never to go near any strange guys.” Lauren said sticking her tongue out. “I got candy.” Mir said showing the kids bars of chocolate candies. “We won’t fall for…” Leo said smirking at them when all of a sudden he saw “Leo get down from there. No, don’t you dare put that candy in your mouth. NOO!” Yoogeun shouted hitting Leo’s head as the younger boy took another bite of the candy. “He would totally die first. If anything happened.” Onew said looking at his son who feed him candy.

“It’s starting hurry!” G.O said as he and Minho rushes inside the gym ahead of everyone. From the corner of the gym where most of the players warm up they spotted DY stretching. “DY-ah hawiting!!!” the family shouted with glee as they waved to DY who smiled brightly and continued warming up for her upcoming race.

‘Can we please have the women 750 meters come up next.’ A voice spoke from the speaker as DY got up from stretching and headed toward the starting lane. She undresses only leaving her in her swim wear, goggles and cap. She bends down and pulled out the boy in her lane out of the pool as he just finished swimming his race. “Congrads for beating your time Wooyoung-ah.” DY said patting the boys back as he panted tirelessly. “Don’t touch him, no skin ship!” Mir shouted as DY looked toward the bleachers and saw all of her Appa’s glaring at Wooyoung. “Thanks, good luck with your race. I’ll be here to pull you out.” Wooyoung said as DY got into position.

‘1..2..3.. GO!’ And in went DY along with the other racers. DY couldn’t hear the cheers that her family is giving her nor the coaching that Wooyoung shouts at her. All she could focus on was the end of this race. When the race ended like true to his words Wooyoung was there to pull DY out of the pool before he could congratulate as she was pulled away and into the arms of Leo. “CONGRADS DY-ah!!!” Leo shouted congratulating the girl for her win. “Thanks guys.” DY replied as G.O help dry her with a towel. “Go get ready, so we can head out for dinner.” Lee Joon said pushing DY to the locker room. After taking a hot shower to relax her body she finally exit the locker room to be faced with her family and a shy Wooyoung. “We invited him for dinner since he also won.” Minho said as the family rushes to the van. DY gave Lauren a confused look when she notice it was only one vehicle. “I sat on Mir Oppa’s lap,  Leo was forced to sit between Onew and Seungho Appas. And Leo got to sit between Minho Oppa and Taemin Oppa at the back.” Lauren said as he entered the van and took her seat on Mir’s lap. “Mind if I seat on your lap?” DY asked Wooyoung who blushed but nodded yes. When G.O notice that DY was about to seat on Wooyoung’s lap he quickly pushed DY onto Jonghyun’s lap and forced Wooyoung to sit on his lap. “Think your smooth little boy?” G.O whispered onto Wooyoungs ear as he felt the younger boy shiver on his lap. DY who sat a row behind Wooyoung patted his shoulder and when he turned his attention to her she mouthed sorry. But what really caught Wooyoung’s attention is the Dad,  DY was sitting on. Jonghyun glared at the boy before mouthing a few words causing the poor boy to turn back to the front a gulp down hard.