LAUREN!!!

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

Seungho waited outside of the school until classes were over. He didn't want to take Lauren out while learning. *ring ring ring* The school bell rang as students started leaving the school.But as one group started walking all eyes where on them. Seungho could hear whispers from kids 'Look the Queenka's are heading our way!' One boy said fixing his tie. 'Dude, don't waste your time on them. There just fake b!tches who just wanna be all that.' One of his friend said. 'I don't care, have you've seen how Lauren looked today?' The boy replied back. Seungho ear's perked up hearing upon his daughter's name. Just then he caught a glance at the 'popular group' and there right in the middle is his little girl. Then all of a sudden this kid just walked up to her and wrap his arm around her. 'the eff?!?' Seungho thought then marched his way up to Lauren and her little gang. "Lauren!" Seungho called out. Lauren looked up and smiled running toward her Appa. "Appa, why are you here?" Lauren asked. "Babe who is this?" The guy who was hugging her asked glaring at Seungho. "Oh, this is my Appa." Lauren replied smiling. "I've met your Appa, and he isn't some white dude." The guy said now glaring at Lauren. "No, this is also my Appa." Lauren replied. The guy didn't believe her and pulled Lauren roughly toward him. "Don't go near any other guys, who I don't approve of." The boy said raising his voice a little. Lauren  hanged her head down low. "YAH! Don't touch my daughter like you atard!" Seungho shouted softly pulling Lauren toward him. "Lauren-Ah its up to you if you wanna come with me." Seungho said backing away. "You mean your taking me?" Lauren asked. Seungho nodded his head yes. "Will they be there?" Lauren asked trying to contain her excitement. "Yes, plus 2nd season." Seungho replied. "KAHHHHH!!!!" Lauren shouted finally lossing it. "Let's go!" Lauren shouted pulling Seungho. "Um, wrong way." Seungho replied pointing toward a big van with there old HB photos painted all over the van. "Kaja Appa!" Lauren said running toward the van, with Seungho right behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

hey readers sorry for not updating in awhile but I lost my internet connection. But I'm back!!! comment plz :)