school time...

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

NO ONE POV:

"Yes!!!" Minho, G.O., Key, Taemin, Joon, Thunder, Jonghyun, Onew, Seungho all shouted high fiving one another. While Mir just sulks on the corner dreading for the 'punishment' he must do. "C-can at least o-one of you come and h-help me?" Mir asked pouting. "Nope you lost fare and square." Minho said then walked away back to his room followed by the others. Taking a deep breath Mir went outside toward the van, to be greeted by four teenagers waiting to be dropped off to school. "You lost?" DY asked Mir who nodded his head. "What game did you guys played?" Yoogeun asked taking the passenger seat next to Mir. "Rock, Paper, Sizor." Mir replied turning on the car. "Alright Leo you will be the first one to be dropped off." Mir said. "Alright up make a right on the upcoming stop light." Yoogeun said."Alright then what?" Mir asked following the directions. "In about three blocks down make a left on Fairmont Ave." Yoogeun said starting to give a evil grin. "Alright where almost here, next street make another left and it should be on the right hand corner." Leo said smiling wider. DY who notice whispered to Leo's ear. "YAH! Isn't your school the one near mine?" DY asked Leo nodded his head and told DY to keep quiet. Mir being well himself wasn't paying any attention to his surrounding and entered a parking lot which Leo said is his school. Parking the car Mir finally looked at the 'school' Leo is attending and turned bright red. "YAH!" Mir shouted covering his eyes. "Like my school Appa?" Leo asked earning giggles from the three other kids, while Mir threw daggers at him and quickly pulling away from the strip club Leo directed him to. "Leo! Where is your school?" Mir asked bitting his teeth. "It's near DY's." Leo replied. "W-What but thats across town!!!" Mir shouted and pushed on the gas. Finally Mir decided to drop off Yoogeun and Lauren first since there school is actually near by. "Here, Key Hyung didn't have the chance to make you guys lunch. So take this." Mir said handing Lauren and Yoogeun $5.00 bucks each. "Thanks!" both teenagers called out before hopping out of the van. "Alright now lets drop you two." Mir said to DY and Leo. After 10 minutes of driving Mir finally stopped in front of DY school which happens to be right in front of Leo's. "Here DY-ah" Mir said handing her her lunch money before telling Leo to get off. "Where's my lunch money?" Leo asked. "Starve to death." Mir said through his teeth. "Appa, you have to let me eat." Leo begged. "Eat when you arrive home." Mir replied. "Fine, I'll just call Thunder Appa maybe he can come by and bring me lunch." Leo mumbled. "Aniyo, here take this!" Mir said handing Leo $5.00. "Don't tell Thunder Hyung I didn't give you pocket money or he might kill me." Mir said running out of the van and begging Leo. "Arasso." Leo replied then walked to school.

-BACK HOME-

"How was it?" G.O. asked Mir as he just arrived back from dropping the kids. Mir just went up to Thunder and glared at him. "I hate your kid." Mir said then walked to his room to sleep off the headache that Leo gave him.

 

hey readers sorry for not updating, i got lost from all the kdrama i've been watching T__T any way i'll update later on again today ;)