LEO

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

As Thunder and Joon arrived to the school they notice the students that attends are not really 'friendly'. "Hyung lets just go to the office and ask them to send Leo there." Thunder said passing by a couple of students smoking right in front of the gates. "Yeah, I think its best I don't wanna walk around here any longer." Joon replied. "May I help you?" A old lady asked from the office desk. "Yes, can you please call Leo over here." Thunder said. "May I know you guys are?" The lady asked. "We are his Appa's." Joon said. Shocked is written all over her face, but she quickly covered it up and began looking for Leo. "I found him, let me go and get him for you two." The lady said getting up and walking out of the office to get Leo. Thunder and Joon took a seat and just waited. 10 minutes later they heard shouting coming there way. "I didn't do anything wrong...This time!!!" A teenage boy shouted. "Shut up and hurry!" A familiar voice shouted back which sounds like the lady who is fetching Leo. Soon the lady came back in the office dragging a teenage boy by his collar along with her. She stopped right in front of Joon and tossed Leo to him. "Please keep him." The lady said then walked back to her desk. "Whoa, you guys got look old!" Leo said looking at Joon then to Thunder. "Shut up, lets go." Thunder said pushing Leo out of the office with Joon behind them. "So whats going on?" Leo asked as they walked toward the van. "First, tell me what did you mean when you told the lady 'I didn't do anything wrong...This time!!!' Joon asked. "Well you see, I'm not a very good student." Leo said. "Leo!" Thunder said in a stern voice. "Aish, fine I hardly go to any of my classes and causes alot...ALOT of trouble hehe." Leo said laughing a little hoping they would laugh. "OUCH!" Leo shouted earning himself a slap on the head by Thunder. "Just shut up for the rest of the ride." Joon said rubbing his temple. "But where are we going?" Leo asked. "Two words...Hello Baby." Thunder replied soon a wide smile is spread across Leo's face. "I'M GOING TO SEE LAUREN AND DY AGAIN!!!!" Leo shouted. Joon who couldn't handle Leo's loudness chuck a pillow at the boy, and glared at him. "I'mma just take a nap." Leo said resting on the pillow and closing his eyes.

 

 

 

sorry for the boring update...comment any ways plz :)