Lauren, DY and Key vs. The others...

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

GIRLS POV:

“Where back!” DY shouted. “So, show me the dress.” Key said as the whips in hands on the arpron he’s wearing. “Later, Appa we have to go and get ready.” Lauren said dragging DY to their room. “Take a shower here Unnie. I’ll use on of Appa’s bathrooms.” DY said as she leaves the room. “Who’s to use?” DY taught walking around then spotted Key baking cookies. “Key Appa can I use your bathroom?” DY asked. “Sure, but don’t use a lot of the shampoo since they coast a lot of money.” Key replied. “Ne.” DY replied then made her way to Key’s bathroom. Once both girls finished taking a shower, they sat down on their vanities and started working on their make-up. Then moved onto fixing their hairs. “Let’s put on the dress and heels.” DY said as they started dressing up. “Don’t forget to put on the coat so Appa’s won’t freak out on our dress.” DY said as she handed Lauren her trench coat before putting on hers. “Ready?” Lauren asked butting up her coat; DY nodded her head as they headed toward the living room where everyone is watching tv. The clicking sounds of their heels grew louder as they approach the living room.

NO ONE POV:

Feeling a presence the 10 Appa’s and 2 Oppas looked up and staried at the two only girls all dressed up right before their eyes. “No.” Thunder replied. “Change into pants.” Minho. “Wash that make up off.” Mir. “Wear rubber shoes.” Jonghyun, and it went on and on from all the guys besides Key. “Omo my babies lookin y!” He squealed. “Hand me your eyeliner.” Key said to Lauren before fixing her eyes. “There.” Key said and smiled at Lauren. “Thanks Appa.” Lauren smiled back. “Yah Key stop adding more make up on her.” Seungho said as he grabs a wet napkin and tried to remove the makeup. “You mess with my master piece and I’ll kill you.” Key said glaring at Seunho who backed away. Key winked at the two girls telling them it’s alright. *ding dong, ding dong* the bell rang. “We’ll get it.” The two Mir said pulling Taemin with him. Soon two high school boys came in all dressed up. “ Hello I’m OK Taecyeon, and I’m here as Lauren’s date.” A tall, well defined muscled boy with over size ears and teeth said bowing in front of the Dad’s.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung and I’m here as DY’s date.” A medium height boy, who is also pretty well built with dirty blonde dyed hair colored said bowing.

 “Well come on and let’s take a photo.” Key said pulling the four teens up. “1.2. Hey move closer!” Key said holding the camera. “Closer…closer…a little more.” Key said. “That’s too close.” Mir said pulling Wooyoung back. “Put your arms around the the girls waste.” Key said earning a slap behind the head. Both G.O. and Seungho glared harder than the other Appa’s at the two teenage boys. “1.2.3 YAH!” Key shouted glaring at Yoogeun and Leo who blocked both Wooyoung and Taecyeon in the photo. Rolling his eyes Key looked back at Lauren and DY who were also getting frusterated. “Girls can we take one photo with out your coat’s?” Key asked both girls nodded and took of their coats. “OH!” Minho “MY!” Thunder “ING!” ONEW “GOD!” Seungho. “YOU!” Joon “ARE!” Mir “NOT!” Taemin “GOING!”G.O “Any where!” Jonghyun. “Dressing!” Yoogeun “Like” Leo “THAT!” All. “WAE?!?” Lauren, DY and Key “It’s way too short.” Minho said. “It’s only right above their knee’s!” Key said rolling his eyes. “That’s way too short for high school girls.” Taemin. “No it’s not.” Key faught back. “DY you will not leave the house like that.” G.O. said crossing his arms. “Appa~” DY whined. “Aish stop being over protective. They are dressed fine it’s not like they’re showing some , or s. Now you all go and have a fun time!” Key said ushering the four teens out. “YAH! Be home before 12!” Seungho shouted. “We will!” Lauren replied as they entered the rented limo.

 

 

Clothes/heels/coats/bags:

DY:

 

 

Lauren:

 

 

 

hey reader's please don't kill me for not updating alot, now a days. I've been so busy with well...nothing -___-. hehe i've been busy watching kdrama's on netflixs that i've abandoned my reader's...so sorry i'll try to be a better writer <3 for you...any way comment <333 hope you like it. here's a big hint on what's going down on the next chapter. The Appa's will split into two groups and 'shaparon' the dances... :P