re-done bedroom's

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

NO ONE POV:

 

As the Appa’s went out to there scheduals the kids all went to the  mall right after breakfast to start shopping for there rooms. “Hey Unnie wanna split the room in half?” DY asked hoping she would be able to decorate a side to herself. “Sure no problem. I think the guys are doing that too.” Lauren replied as they all entered the mall. “Alright lets split and meet up at the food court for lunch. Just buy a few stuff. We’ll all go to buy the beds and the other havy items together. So we can help carrying it.” Yoogeun said walking away. “Keep your phones on.” Leo told the two youngest before walking off alone. “Bye.” Lauren told DY before walking off to.

 

*3  hours later* Leo was the first one to arrive at the food court. One by one the others soon arrived. “About time.” Yoogeun said once they spotted Lauren rushing over toward them with hand full of bags. “How much did you spend?” Leo asked as he helps Lauren with the bags. “Almost $400.00, you guys?” Lauren asked. “Same.” Yoogeun replied. “ 325.00” Leo said. “Almost 200.00.” DY said counting her share of the money. “Yah! Did you even buy anything?” Yoogeun asked shocked that she still has a large amount of money left. “Sales area.” DY responded. “You guys done eating?” Leo asked as he stood up and gathered all of the empty plates and cups. “Hey I found this furniture store that’s closing most of there items are up to 80% off.” Leo said leading the way. For another 3 hours the kids walked around picking items that they want for there rooms. “Unnie remember you said we’ll make a small living room?” DY called over Lauren. “Yup, I already picked out the furniture’s for my area.” Lauren smiled then walked away. “Hello may I help you?” A voice asked from behind. “Um, yes can I get…..Oppa?!!” DY shouted. “DY-ah?” The guys replied shocked. “You called?” both Leo and Yoogeun asked, who came running to DY. “Aniyo, I just ran into my classmate. Wooyoung Oppa.” DY replied smiling at Wooyoung. “You work here?” DY asked Wooyoung. “Yup part time. So why are you buying furniture’s?” Wooyoung asked. “Cause we just moved to a new house.” Leo replied. “You guys moved in with each other?” Wooyoung asked shocked. “It’s not like that….” DY responded but Yoogeun came. “YAH! DY don’t be shy. Dude the two of us are her roommates.” Yoogeun said as he and Leo stood on either side of DY and slang there arm on her shoulders. “You live with two guys?” Wooyoung asked as his shock ness grows. “No, not jest two. 12 I think is the right total.” Leo said counting how many Appa’s there are including him and Yoogeun. “Oh, WOW. I’ll be back and grab the stuff you want. You can pay once you’re done.” Wooyoung said with a hint of disappointment.

 

*OUCH!!!* Leo and Yoogeun shouted rubbing there heads. “What was that about?” DY asked upset. “What?” Leo asked with a innocent look. “Aish, forget lets pay and go home.” DY mubbled walking up to the payment area. “Thank you have a great day.” Wooyoung said smiling at DY as he handed her, the change.

 

-HOME-

 

“Where back!” Joon shouted as all the Appa’s entered the house. They spotted the kids in the living room. “How was your day?” Key asked sitting down next to Leo. “Good.” All four replied. “Where done with our rooms.” Yoogeun spoke. “CHINCHA?! Lets see.” Key said as they all followed the kids to there rooms.

 

GIRLS!

Lauren:

 

 

DY:

 

“You guys have a living room?” Leo asked in awe. “

Yup.” DY responded. “I like it.” Joon said laying on Laurens bed. “Apppa, it took me forever to do my bed.” Lauren whined as she jumped on Joon’s back.

 

BOYS!

 

Yoogeun:

 

 

“Nice, and simple I like it.” Minho said taking a shot at the basketball hoop.

 

 

Leo:

 'ignore the random dude'

 

 

“THAT’S A BED?!?” Everyone asked once they spotted Leo’s bed. “Jealous?” Leo asked with a smirk on his face as he watch tv on his built in bed. All the guys nodded there heads. “Alright guys wash up and go to bed you all have school.” Minho said as the girls and the Appa’s left the boys room.

 

hey readers hope u like this chapter. i was wondering if i should move all the kids to DY school, or just keep them at there school right now...anyways comment plz