CHAPTER 1

Hello Baby Reunion FT. SHINee and MBLAQ

MBLAQ and SHINee POV-

As all 10 males wait inside a small room each wonder what's going on. "Hey, what do you think were doing here?" Key asked. "No, clue I was dragged out a show." Joon replied. Soon the door opened and a familiar lady entered. "Hello guys." The lady said waving her hand at the guys. "Noona, are we doing what I think were doing?" Mir asked smiling brightly. "Neh, come on in!" The lady said and in came a couple of camera men. "You guys where chosen to do a re-union of Hello Baby. After all of the other passed HB you two where the most wanted re-union." PD Noona said smiling at the guys. "When will we see Yoogeun?" Minho asked. "Here, these are maps of the schools that the children are enrolled in. Go over to there school's and pick them up. They have no clue your coming from them." PD Noona explained then exit leaving the room filled with exited 'Appa's'. "Alright who is getting who?" Joon asked looking at the four maps. "We'll get Yoogeun, see you guys at the Hello Baby house." Jonghyun said waving good bye to MBLAQ with the rest of s following behind him. "Let's go get Leo." Thunder said to Joon who nodded his head. "I'll get Lauren." Seugho replied. "I guess where getting DY." Mir said smiling remembering the last time he last seen her. They where stuck to the hips, till her parents came and took her. "Alright see you guys at the house." Thunder said walking out of the room with Joon following. Soon all the Appa's split up on there way to get there children.