Oh for lemon's sake

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 9
Oh for lemon’s sake

 

JaeHa arrived at the basement to find Junsu and Jaejoong leaning against Jaejoong’s car. They were both talking. JaeHa guessed it was something serious from the look of Jaejoong’s face. But Junsu looks bemused. JaeHa thought not to cause a scene, knowing from the look of Junsu, he wouldn’t like it.

“I’m back.” She made herself noticed. Jaejoong turned to look at her. His serious face changed into a funny smirk.

“Took you long enough. Did you find your phone?” Jaejoong asked. JaeHa waved it in front of his face.

“Let’s go.” JaeHa was about to open the door when Jaejoong said:

“Oh, sine it took you long enough to find your phone; I invited Yunho to go with us for lunch. He must be here any minute.” He checked his watch. Junsu turned to JaeHa.

“JaeHa, why do you look so pale?” Junsu looked at her closely, he was starting to worry. She was really pale. “What happened to you?”

“Me?” Jaeha touched her face. She thought of what happened earlier. She scowled. “Nothing. I just ran so fast and I tripped.” She chuckled awkwardly. She doesn’t want to tell Junsu about the stupid idiot who bumped into her. She smiled at him to erase a worried expression from his face. Junsu shrugged.

They heard footsteps coming their way; since they were still at the basement everything you do echoes in there. The three turned around to see a man coming their way, both hands in his pocket. Jaejoong grinned seeing a familiar face coming his way. Junsu looks confuse. Jaeha looks like she’s gonna choke. dried up. As the man coming close to them, she slowly moved herself behind Jaejoong. He noticed but he didn’t mind.

“Ahh, Yunho –yah!” Jaejoong shook the man named Yunho as he stopped in front of him.

“Hey Jaejoong.” He plastered wide grin on his face. He looked beside Jaejoong. Junsu was beaming at him, slightly happy to see his hyung’s friend. Yunho flashed a bright smile at him.

“Hi. My name is Junsu.” Junsu reached out a hand for Yunho to shake which he gladly accepts. “I’m Jaejoong hyung’s only dongsaeng.”

Yunho chuckled at Junsu. “Jaejoong always talks to me about you. And your cousin.” Yunho looked around. “I thought you’re cousin’s here.”

Jaejoong glanced at his back. He was curious as to why is JaeHa hiding behind him. He turned around to pull her in front of Yunho. But JaeHa was too quick and she covered her face. Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong tried to take her hands away from her face, but she just won’t take it off. Jaejoong had no choice but to pull it really hard. As her face was hands free, Yunho gasped and pointed his finger at her.

“You!” Yunho breathed deeply. Anger was burning up inside him again, remembering what happened earlier. JaeHa laugh nervously. She waved at him and it made him even more furious.

“You two know each other?” Jaejoong asked, looking from JaeHa, then at Yunho then back at her.

“Yes/No!” Both said at the same time. Jaejoong now really looks confused. Junsu just stood there. He doesn’t even know what to do.

“Yah!” Yunho shouted. Well, half shouted. “You bumped into me. Why don’t you just say sorry?”

“Me? Say sorry to you?” JaeHa retorted back. “YOU bumped into me. So why don’t you say sorry?”

“No, you say sorry.”

“No, I won’t!!!”

“Hey guys!” JUnsu shouted, finally letting his voice being heard as the two keep on bickering at each other. “Why don’t you both say sorry? It’ll both save your energy rather than arguing over such a little thing.”

JaeHa became silent for a while. Junsu knew, however stubborn JaeHa can be sometimes, she can be easily told off to. She only listens to Yoochun and Junsu anyway. She sighed heavily then looked at Yunho.

“Fine.” She said stiffly. “I’ll let this go. I’m tired of fighting anyway.”

Yunho’s mouth hanged open. He couldn’t believe it. She just had a change of mind. Can this brat be anymore bi-polar? But Yunho, who doesn’t really like arguing…

“Okay.” Yunho agreed. “I’ll let this go as well.”

JaeHa smirked. She crossed her arms. She turned towards Jaejoong.

“Can we go now?” she tapped her feet, impatiently. “I’m hungry.”

Jaejoong scowled then walked over to the driver’s seat as Yunho opened the front door and JaeHa and Junsu hopped on the back.



JaeHa was sitting on the back seat. They were on their way to a Chinese restaurant Yunho suggested they should try. She was looking outside the window when she felt her cellphone vibrate. She picked it up and heard her boyfriend’s voice over the next line.

“Chun-ahh.!” JaeHa squealed in excitement.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls?” JaeHa stiffened and let out a sad face as he heard Yoochun’s serious voice. “And I left messages.”

“Mianhae, Chun-ahh.” JaeHa said apologetically. “I left it in Jaejoong’s office.”

“Oh, so you were with jaejoong hyung?” Yoochun was the type to always make sure where JaeHa is. It’s not that he is really an overprotective boyfriend. He just loves her too much to make sure she’s okay 24/7.

“Nae. And we’re going out for lunch right now. I’m with Junsu and Jaejoong’s friends.” JaeHa made sure she tells Yoochun what she is doing and who she’s with. “Have you eaten lunch? Are you okay there? What are doing right now? Chun-ahh…”

“Hey, relax!” JaeHa heard Yoochun laughing on the other line. That’s why Yoochun loves her so much. She cares so much about him. And make sure he is her first priority. What a couple. “One question at a time. Nae, I’ve already eaten. And I’m okay here. I just excused myself to go to the toilet. I’m with eomma and appa here in a restaurant. They’re doing a business meeting with an important client. And right now, I’m talking to the most important girl in the world for me.”

JaeHa blushed. Good thing Yoochun wasn’t here or else she would be teased to death.

“Hey, I just called to make sure you’re okay.” Yoochun said. Jaeha smiled. “I’ll make it up to you when I go home tomorrow, arasseo? Saranghae Jae-Jae!”

“I’m always okay Chun-ahh. Though, it’s different without you here. Nul saranghae, Chun-ahh.”

JaeHa flipped the phone close as she hears the other line closed. She looked around the car to see Junsu staring at her with his eyebrows raised. And Yunho who even turned his back to face Jaeha, and he was smirking.
“Your boyfriend?” Yunho grinned widely. ‘So she has a boyfriend’. ‘Interesting.’

Jaeha ignored him then turned to Junsu who was also grinning.

“And he better make it up to treat us as well.” Junsu said. Jaeha reached for Junsu’s hair and ruffled it.

“Aish! Noona!” Junsu brushed his hair with his fingers to go back in place. Jaeha glared.

“Don’t call me noona!”