Chapter 1

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 1

 

Kim Jae Ha’s diary entry:

September 16, 1999 1:08pm


I woke up tiredly this morning… It was raining. What a sad way to start the morning, nae? I’m looking forward to this day. Eomma and Appa promised to take me to the party tonight. Well, they said it was an adult’s party. But they want me to be introduced to their friends and the entire Kim fashion company. They also said that I should expect to meet new friends. But… will they like me?? : (


September 16, 1999 4:15pm


I still have exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes ‘till the party. Eomma already chose a dress she’d want me to wear. It was a cute fuchsia dress. But I’m not really clothing conscious… *giggles*. Well, I’ll see you after the party! I hope I can tell you more about what happens at the party. Annyong! : )


End of Jae Ha’s diary entry:


Fifteen minutes before the party, JaeHa was inside her parent’s room, watching her eomma putting on her accessories. JaeHa admired her mother so much. She’s like an angel. With blonde hair, full rosy lips and almond shaped eyes and milky white skin. Her eomma meant everything to her and Jae Ha wants to be like her when she grows up. Beautiful, intelligent, and she loves her appa. Everything in her life was already perfect, she couldn’t ask for more.

Jae ha was distracted from her thoughts as she heard her appa’a voice.

“Nae, appa?” Jae Ha round, innocent eyes flashed on her appa’s direction. Mrs. Kim giggled and strode towards her daughter. Mrs. Kim kneeled down to match her daughter’s height and she cupped her face with both hands.

“Jae-Jae, you look pretty sweetheart.”” Mrs. kim looked at her daughter with loving eyes and kissed her cheek. JaeHa pouted.

“Just like your mom.” Mr. kim added, smiling sweetly at his wife.

“Will I be just like eomma?” JaeHa asked. She looked at her eomma then at her appa. Freeing herself from her mother’s embrace, she tugged his father trousers asking to carry her in his arms.

“Will I be just like eomma when I grow up?” JaeHa asked again. She flicked her short eyebrows on her appa cutely making her appa smile more.

“Yes, Jae-Jae.” Mr. Kim said. “But… It depends on you if you want to be a doctor like your eomma.”

Mrs. Kim stood beside them, looking at both his husband and daughter. She smiled.

“Does eomma’s work involves writing? I love writing appa.”

Mr. and Mrs. Kim laughed softly.

“You write?” Appa said curiously.

“Nae, I have my own diary.” JaeHa replied, smiling widely. “I always write everything that is happening around me. And I love it.”

“Is that so?”

“No, dear. I am a doctor. My work involves helping people who are sick.” Mrs. Kim answered.

“Then I can’t be like you, eomma?” JaeHa frowned.

“Yes, you can Jae-Jae. You can be as beautiful as eomma when you grow up. Kind-hearted and a very good person.”

“Really appa? Then I want to be eomma.” Jae Ha announced happily, clapping her hands. Mrs. Kim checked her watch.

“Oh my! We better go. The Jungs are probably waiting for us.” Mrs. Kim said. “We’ll continue talking when we get back, JaeJae, arasseo??”

Mr. Kim put down JaeHa gently on the floor and Mrs. Kim tidied her dress. Both parents held both of JaeHa’s hands as they walked out the door.

“Nae Arasseo, eomma, appa…”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my very first Fan fiction that I wrote a long time ago.

But I never had the time to finish.

Also I only found the guts now to publish this and let everyone read.

I hope you all like it though I find it a little boring...kkk

Anyways, I'm a very new writer here in AFF and soon I'll be writing a YunJae fic.

I hope you all look forward to it.

Comments/feedbacks will be much appreciated.

 

hugz/kizzes

jae_yunja