Leaving + Announcement

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Leaving

 

You are at the dorm and you are packing your things, getting ready to leave for your dorm in YGE.

 

“Sun Mi-ah…Do you really have to leave?” Tao and Sehun ask simultaneously as they sit down on your bed.

 

“I agreed to it, so yes,” you reply with a smile.

 

“But-“

 

“It’s okay! You guys are going to do awesome and I will see you guys and you guys are going to be on billboards!” you

encourage the maknaes and make them smile. After saying your goodbyes to everyone and give them hugs, you go outside to the car and head to YGE.

 

Inside the car, there is Dara from 2ne1 and G-Dragon from BIGBANG.

 

“Are you sad? That you’re leaving SME?” Dara asks.

 

“No! Not at all…” you lie. The truth is, you’re disappointed, and hurt. You’ve completely fallen for Luhan, but it seems like he doesn’t feel the same way. You’ve never liked anyone else before so this feeling was new, but now that you’ve felt what else came with it, you no longer want it. ‘I will never feel anything ever again. It’s too much of a hustle…’ you vow.

 

At YGE, you go up to the president’s office and he gives you your ticket to go to America and your dorm key.

 

“Thank you sajangnim,” you say and head to your new dorm. Since you are a solo performer, you have your own dorm. It’s bigger and wider than the one you used to live in.

 

“Tao, Kris, and Sehun would like this. It has lots of space to run around in and chase each other and-“ you caught yourself talking about them again and you stop yourself before you go any further.

“*SIGH* This really is something…” you say about your new life. You crash on your bed and lay there for a while, thinking about stuff. Stuff like, how are the boys doing? Can they do the housework without you? What about Luhan? Did he come home yet? You’ve never felt so depressed before and it’s killing your brain. You decide to take a nap before packing up for America. Your flight is tomorrow at 1pm.

 

---The next day---

 

Today is the day you go to America with YGFamily, your new family. You already told your parents about this and they like the idea.

 

---At the EXO dorm---

 

Sehun calls the manager to find out when you are leaving, and once he found out, he runs and tells the other members.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter