Kai's Turn!

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I will be going on a 6 month hiatus because of grades...:( BUT!!! I promise after my hiatus that I will update and update so fast, I will finish my sotry before Christmas!!! SO please stay subscribed and now please enjoy a cliffhanger:)

 

 

Chapter 10: Kai’s Turn!!

 

You guys are on your way out of the vans to do to your dorm. You guys are so exhausted from the long trip back from the workshop that you guys didn’t even want dinner. All you guys did was go to bed, and sleep.

 

---Midnight---

 

You get up from bed because your stomach is bothering you about not giving it dinner. You make your way to the kitchen where there is already a light coming from. You smell kimchi fried rice and ramen being cooked. You head into the kitchen and see 10 hungry aliens gathered around 1 person who is doing the cooking.

 

“What are you guys doing?” you ask. 11 heads turn to face you.

 

Sehun’s, Tao’s, and Kai’s face light up when they see you. Tao helps Sehun get to you and Kai runs to you to push you closer.

 

“We got hungry so we woke Lay-hyung up to cook for us,” Tao smiles. You reach the table where you notice 1 person missing: Luhan.

 

“Where’s--Where’s Luhan?” you ask a bit too awkwardly. Baekhyun approaches you.

 

“He said he wasn’t hungry,” Kris answered. You look down at your fingers wondering why he, in particular, wasn’t hungry. Baekhyun pats your back to reinsure you that you still have all of them. You smile and hold his hand.

 

“Kimchi fried rice!” Lay shouts as he places the dish on the table. The boys gather around and get their spoons ready. (*A/N: Can you imagine? \\(^o^)//) 11 Hot guys gathered cutely around a table waiting to dig into Kimchi Fried Rice:D? CUTE!!!XD~)

 

“And…GO!” The boys dig their spoons into the huge bowl. You sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter