Gyeolhon

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are making your way to your practice room to train with f(x) today. You and Sulli have become friends rather quickly because you rarely get to see Ma Ri anymore due to her moving to Daegu. You always look happy and carefree and tough, but these times are your loneliest days.

"Sun Mi-ah! Let's go. The chairman just called for an emergency meeting!" Sulli tugs on your arm and runs you both up to the banquet hall.

When you and Sulli get there, you notice that Luhan is on the stage with the chairmen, a few other people, and...Abby. She has her arm linked to his and she looks very happy. Luhan did not brush it away and his face has as much emotion as a bagpipe (refrence to Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson). You sit next to Sulli and f(x).

You look around for EXO and notice they are just barely coming in through the door. You look at Kai's face and he is smiling...That is until he saw Luhan and Abby. Abby sees EXO as well and she smiles and waves at them happily while Luhan turns his face and looks down. You look back to EXO and see that Baekhyun is holding Kai back by the arm. Kai sits next to you and squeezes your hand, encouragingly. You nod in response.

"Thank you for coming here today. My name is Chen He and I am Abby's father. Your chairman, Chairman Lee, and I have decided to collaborate and make a merge in between our companies. I hope that you all will take care of us as we take a step forawrd in this great new empire we will build together!" the stern, North Korean man in a suit exclaims. Next to you, Kai and Baekhyun have the most grim faces anyone could ever make.

"What the hell..." Kai cusses. You pat his shoulder.

"But that is not all the news you have for us for today I believe Mr. Chen," Lee Soo Man smiles.

"No it isn't. I would like to introduce my daughter, Abby Chen. She is sweet, caring, talented, and...Luhan's fiance. They plan on marrying in the near future! Yay!!" the man said. Abby smiles and waves to everyone. Everyone was shocked, but they all clapped. You look at the stage blankly and in pain. 'Gyeolhon...?' You are finding it hard to breathe and  you can feel the tears coming on, but hold it in anyways. You press your lips together and force yourself to once again smile and clap for the "happy couple" who is soon to be married to each other.

Baekhyun looks at you and barely realizes you are one word away from bawling on the floor. He claps hesitantly and quietly and whispers to Kai to whisper to you to go outside with them. You shake your head and smile at them.

"It would be rude to leave before the meeting is done... I'm f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter