Reunited [FINAL]

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Reunited [FINAL]

You and your YG Family are now headed back to South Korea for the YG Family concert. You are happy to be heading back home, but scared because you don’t know what will happen between you and Luhan.

“It’s okay Sun Mi-unni! You will get him back! We’re sure of it,” Soohyun pats you on the back and you smile at her and nod. You guys board the plane.

---In South Korea---

You guys finally land and go directly to the dorms to sleep because in 2 days, the YG Family concert is going to take place.

Instead of sleeping, although, you look up at the ceiling and look back at the past when you were unwanted by everyone around you because of your appearance. You remember the audition, how you passed, which songs you sang, the lady who said she was gonna win and didn’t and of course Luhan. Once your thoughts revert to Luhan, you smile. When you two encountered each other for the first time, you wanted to kill him bare handed right on the spot and now, you can’t wait until you see him again and finally tell him how you feel about him. Finally, on the last thought of Luhan’s face, you drift off to sleep.

---The next day---

EXO wakes up and after dressing up, they immediately go to SME to bargain with the president and to brake off the engagement between Luhan and Abby.

EXO enters SME in suit and ties and they turn everybody’s heads. EXO makes their way to the President’s office where Abby and her father and the presidents of YG and SM are already waiting.

“Hello boys. Is there a reason as to why you are all so very serious today?” the SM president asks. As Luhan and Kai take a seat in front of them and the rest of EXO stand up behind them, Abby attempts to take the empty seat next to Luhan, but Sehun immediately takes it and stylishly flicks his short hair at her. She scrunches her already ugly face and sits back down next to her father.

“Yes sir. We want to go to the YG Family concert tomorrow. We want also want to hold a special stage for Luhan-ssi and Sun Mi-ssi,” Suho states firmly.

“Oh? Why do you guys want a special stage between Sun Mi-ssi and Luhan-ssi?” the YG president asks.

“Because, sir,” Luhan starts, “I love her. And I want to tell the whole world that.”

Abby and her father give Luhan a somewhat dirty, somewhat warning-like look.

“Luhan-ssi, may I remind you that you are engaged to my daughter?” Mr. Chen states dangerously.

“That’s another thing we would like to address today. We want to break off SM’s ties to Mr. Chen’s company. We have been doing some number crunching and research and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter