B-Wangjangnim Nugu?

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: B-Wangjangnim nogu?

Baekhyun turns around and finds Luhan leaning against your door. He flinches and takes a small step back.

“Hyung…” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Who doesn’t remember you?” Luhan asks. He walks closer to Baekhyun.

“I-it doesn’t concern you,” Baekhyun stutters. Luhan looks at Baekhyun with an intense stare, in which Baekhyun tries to avoid.

“It may not, but how does she concern you?” Luhan asks.

“I can ask the same,” Baekhyun couldn’t take Luhan’s piercing stares anymore and exits the room. The question that Baekhyun left behind made Luhan scramble different thoughts in his brain. ‘Why am I being like this?’ Luhan asks himself. He looks at you in your peaceful slumber. For once, he doesn’t want to throw water at her for being so “obnoxious”. For once, he doesn’t want any trouble or boiling blood between the two of them. And for once, he sees her not as a hindrance or a bother, but a girl. He looks at her once more before leaving the room.

 

---The Morning of the Hangover---

“Ugh…” you massage your temples as you wake up in the morning. ‘My head… My HEAD!!!’ you mentally scream and you lay back down.

In the room next to you, Kris is also having a hangover. So are Kai, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Chanyeol, and Suho are rubbing their throbbing heads. The rest of EXO are in the kitchen, cooking for their members and you.

“Ha! You guys should have seen Kris-hyung when he woke up! He was like, ‘AIYA! MY HEAD!’ Then he started clenching teeth and his eyes went wide, then he just fell asleep again!” Tao made fun of their Duizhang. Baekhyun imagines it in his head and laughs. Luhan smiles as he cooks porridge.

“How’s it going?” Baekhyun comes up behind Luhan.

“Almost cooked,” Luhan said coldly. Baekhyun detected that and remembered everything that happened last night. He slowly backed away from Luhan. Luhan asks himself, ‘Why am I so bothered about it? It was alcohol…So why is this feeling still lingering?’ He shrugs it off and starts plating.

The non-hangover members take soup to the rest of their members. Baekhyun glanced at the pink bowl for you. He takes it secretly while everyone was already In their other member’s rooms and heads to your room. What he doesn’t know is that someone again was watching him. Luhan, who went back to give you your porridge sees Baekhyun take it to you and follows him.

“Sun Mi-ssi, wake up. We made porridge for you drunkards,” Baekhyun tapped your cheek to help you wake up. You open an eye and grab your throbbing head.

“Ugh… Wha-OMONA!” you scream and roll off your bed on the other side. You grab your covers and hide your Hello Kitty pajamas from him.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun tried his very best to keep himself from laughing at your expression.

“What are you doing here?” you ask, still hiding yourself.

“I told you, we made porridge for you drunkards. I came here to bring it to you,” Baekhyun tried to keep himself from smiling at your silly expression and sets the tray on your desk. He goes around to your side of the bed and picks you up. ‘Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden?’ you wonder as he sits you on your bed, telepathically knowing about your pounding headache. He brings you the tray and feeds you.

“I can do it myself,” you motion for the spoon, but he moves it father away from you.

“It’s fine. I’m already being nice, please accept it and let me feed you K- ah- Sun Mi-ssi,” Baekhyun almost slips up but regains just in time so that you don’t take a notice. You look at him as he holds out the spoon with food and you sip it.

Without knowing it, you just keep eating while someone outside your door is watching very closely.

“Hyung, wae?” Tao asks LuHan as he taps his back.

“Oh, nothing. Has everyone taken medicine?” Luhan leads Tao away from your room. He takes a peak before following Luhan and sees Baekhyun feeding you. He starts to wonder and was about to say something, but decided to just keep it hidden until he has all the pieces to this puzzle.

---Lunch---

You and the EXO members who got a hangover, lug yourselves over to the table where the nicer EXO members who didn’t get drunk made lunch for everyone.

Baekhyun takes a seat next to you and Luhan grabs the other. You start wondering why they sat there. Kai sits in front of you and pouts because he didn’t get a seat next to you. You smirk and stick out your tongue at him making him smile and shake his head. You look at him doing that and another TNT blows in your heart. It’s been happening often lately around Baekhyun, Luhan, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter