Intro to EXO

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sajangnim, you can’t possibly be serious right?” Luhan asks, shoving you back in your chair.

 

“Sajangnim, isn’t there a way for me to dorm with Super Junior?” you stand back up and shove Luhan in your seat. The president looks at you two, already bickering and pushing each other in seats.

 

Sajangnim looks at the other EXO members behind you two, “Do these to know each other?” All the members shake their heads. Tao, on the other hand, was about to say something.

 

“They are always bumping into each other, then one person gets mad and hits the other person on the head,” Tao says innocently. Sajangnim nods. She touches both of your shoulders and eyes the two of you.

 

“Please stop. I will take to both of you. Exo boys, Sun Mi-ssi, please have a seat,” Sajangnim led all of you to the wider part of the meeting place.

 

“Sun Mi-ssi, we were about to put you with Super Junior, but they are going on a tour soon and we can’t leave you there. SNSD is full at this moment, so that won’t do. F(x)’s dorm isn’t big enough, and BoA has her own place. I’m really sorry, but you are going to have to dorm with EXO. They have an extra room and their dorm is bigger,” Sajangnim explains.

 

Kris raises his hand, “Sajangnim, we don’t have an extra room.”

 

“Yes you do. Tao! You’re sharing with Sehun! See? Extra room,” Sajangnim smiles. Because you didn’t want to cause any more trouble for them, you just agreed and signed your contracts. The secretary gives you a tour around the company and shows you where you are going to train in singing, dancing, and acting. ‘OH. MY. GOSH! Even my singing and dancing rooms are next to EXO’s.’ you shook your head.

 

“Sun Mi-ssi, we’re going to show you where EXO’s dorm is. You can move in the day after tomorrow. Okay?” the secretary leads you to the van. On the way to the dorms, you were imagining scenarios on how your life with EXO might end up like.

 

Scenario 1:

You: Luhan you JERK! Come back here! (you chase him throughout the dorm with an axe in your hand)

 

Scenario 2:

You: Oh mystery-guy-from-EXO! You’re so sweet! ( you fall into your mystery guy’s arms and you two kiss)

 

Scenario 3:

EXO member: Sun Mi! Make me something to eat!

Other EXO member: Sun Mi! Buy something for me at the convenience store! (you look like you’ve aged 20 years and you look like a mother)

 

You shrudder at the thought of the last scenario.  You arrive at the dorm and you meet two EXO members.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter