Day 1 of EXOTIC Life

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Special Thanks to: kyunglove, Imyeoniyeoni, MissAms, wirisha, LenaThePsychoChick, EunKyung90, DRAMALOVER, and Karin_chan for subscribing:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are on your way to EXO’s dorm with your EXO crazed best friend, Jang Ma Ri.

“Omomomomomo!!! You are so lucky! First of all, you won first place in the SM’s search for the NEXT Solo Super Star! With that you get to work with all sorts of different awesome  artists1 And now you get to dorm with SM’s newest and hottest group, EXO! You’re so lucky!” Ma Ri squeels.

 

“If you’ve actually met them, you wouldn’t be so excited,” you say.

 

“Why?Aren’t they ALL gentlemen? Specially those cutie pies, Baekhyun and Luhan~”

 

“Ha! You’ve got to be kidding me! Those two are the worst! You know, that Luhan kid, he is always bumping into me and he doesn’t apologize. Then Baekhyun, I thought he was nice but when he bumped into me, I said Hi, and he just ignored me! And Kai?! OH!!! He’s creepy!” you blow. You and Ma Ri reach EXO’s dorm and you see the secretary outside their dorm with Kris and Tao.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyeo, Sun Mi-ssi,” Kris flashes you a smile while Tao waves at you. Next to you, Ma Ri is staring at Kris and Tao like a e, about to strike. You nudge her and she stops.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyeo, Jang Ma Ri-imnida. I’m Sun Mi’s best friend. Please take care of her,” Ma Ri bows.

 

“We will,” Tao smiles. Kris and Tao take Sun Mi’s luggage and takes it to the room which once belonged to Tao.

 

“I’m sorry about your room Tao,” you say. You’re okay with these two members and everyone else but Kai, Baekhyun, and Luhan. You think they’re creepy, mean, and a jerk.

 

“It’s okay. As long as you’re comfortable here,” Tao smiles. When you get inside the dorm, Kai pops out of nowhere and greets you.

 

“Hey~ So, you wanna room with me?” Kai asks with a mischevious smile.

 

“Hahahaha…NO!” you keep on walking behind Kris and Tao to your room.

 

But Kai kept following you, “Awwwww~! But why not?~” He clung on to you like a little kid. You flick off his hands, but he just keeps clinging back again.

 

“Kai-ssi!” you yelled.

 

Kai held up a ‘shhhh’ finger, “That’s yeobo or jagiya to you missy!” He pecks your cheek, then holds your hand and leads you to your room. Your room has everyone in there, ready to surprise you.

 

“Welcome Sun Mi-ssi!” EXO said. Everyone smiled at you and gave you a warm smile. Well, almost everyone. In one corner, Baekhyun stayed quiet and listened to his music. Same with Luhan. Their members kept nud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter