Cooking for EXO

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Thanks to: putri98, czaerian, aileen93, ashhlybobashly, IIVAYY, i_lovekpop_fics fro suscribing:) Please comment as well:)

-------------------------------------------o0o--------------------------------------------

You’ve been in training for 3 weeks now and nothing much has happened. You and Luhan are always fighting, Baekhyun is always ignoring you and whenever you do something wrong, you get nothing but glares from him. Kai is always throwing around punch lines that make you wanna punch him. And everyone else is always so nice and caring for you that you wanted to do something nice for them. Most of the times, you go home later than EXO so you don’t know what they eat on those days. It has been said that Lay is always cooking and he cooks good too, but because EXO’s been very very busy lately and they have been coming home very late so they just eat take outs and ramen.

“What are you going to cook for them?” Ma Ri asks you as you walk with her during your lunch break.  

“I don’t know… Kimbap? What about dukbokki? Oh I know! Jajangmyun!” you say, obviously confused about what to cook for them.

“I like jajangmyun,” Ma Ri shrugs.

“Oh well. I’ll just cook whatever.”

You come home at 8 that night because your manager and your trainers are going out. EXO will be arriving in about an hour and a half. You get to work right away.

---EXO arrives---

You get a call from Ma Ri that EXO just left SME and is now on their way to their dorm. You decided to cook Kimbap, sundubu and kimchi jjigae, samgyetang, golgi, and bulgogi. There is also of course veggie pancakes, seaweed, and kimchi. You prepared soju and makgeolli too. And for desert, chapssalddeok. ‘Perfect.’ You thought then waited for them to come home.

After a couple minutes, you hear the door open. You’ve turned off the lights and stood in the kitchen to surprise them.

“Why are the lights off? I thought Sun Mi was home already,” you hear Chanyeol say in his abnormally deep voice. The turn on the lights.

“Wait…I smell something… Is that samgyetang?” Lay followed the fresh scent of your cooking. They head into the kitchen and turn on the lights.

You spread your arms wide and shout, “Surprise!” They look at you with smiles on their faces, while a certain two look at you with blank stares.

“Wah! You cooked all of this?!” Chanyeol said, hovering over the bulgogi. You shove him off to the side.

“Yes, now wait until we ALL sit down will you?” you smile.

“Why?” Xiumin asks.

“Because I feel that you guys don’t eat enough home cooked meals. We’ve all been really busy lately that all we eat is ramen and take-outs. Well, I wanted to thank you guys for letting me stay here by cooking for you. It might not be as good as Lay-ssi’s cooking, but I tried,” you smiled. Everyone took their seats. You sit in between Kai and Luhan. Kai winks at you while Luhan glares at you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter