My New Dormmates are.....EXO?!

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Special Thanks to: BananasForJae, Nalabob06, Sweetsailish, and Park SeungRin for subscribing!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“…KWON SUN MI!” you smile and give a hug to the person who is not the winner next to you. When you two made eye contact, you realize it was the same person who said that 5499 people are going to go home crying because she’s going to win. ‘Ha! I won.’ You thought.

 

You turn to the judges, “Kamsahamnida! I’ll work very hard!”

 

“Congratulations, Sun Mi-ssi. Please go home for now and come back tomorrow for a meeting. You were amazing, and you very much deserve to win,” The president lady said to you. You bow 5 times and then leave. You call your omma.

 

“Yeobosaeyeo? Sun Mi-ah? How’d it go?” your omma asks.

 

“Omma…” you said on the verge of tears.

 

“Wae? Are you hurt? Did you make it?” your omma asks.

 

“Omma…! I MADE IT!!!” you scream. On the other line, you could hear your omma screaming. You were giggling at the siliness of your mother, when you suddenly bump into someone causing you to fall on the ground.

 

“Apa! YAH! Watch where you’re going!” you yell at the person. You look up to see that the person was already walking away from you. You take off your shoe and throw It at his head. It hits him. He picks it up while scratching his head then turns back to look at you. He starts to walk back to you.

 

“Did you just throw this at me?” he asks. You don’t know who it was since he had a hat and sunglasses on.

 

“Yea well, you just bumped into me and not apologize! So you deserved it!” you retort back at him.

 

“Ha! Do you know who I am?” he asks.

 

“Ha! Do you know who I am?!” you take your shoe from him and start walking away. He scoffs at your arrogance and walks away.

 

---“The guy”’s POV---

 

‘I cannot believe how arrogant that little twit is! I mean, just because I am wearing a hat and sunglasses, she doesn’t recognize who she’s snobbing up right now?! ‘ he thinks. He walks into SME and rejoins his fellow group members.

 

“Luhan-hyung!” Tao comes near him.

 

“Oh, here’s the drinks,” Luhan shoves the drinks at Tao.

 

“Hyung, are you okay? You seem pissed,” Tao asks as he follows Luhan to their dance room.

 

“There’s this really crazy chick that bumped into me while I was walking. It was clearly HER fault that she fell because she didn’t move out of MY way then she throws her shoe at me!” Luhan burts.

 

“Oh, she seems like a hot head,” Tao rolls his eyes.

 

“RIGHT?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter