Dreams and Goals

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

“I cannot believe I just noticed your beauty now, Sun Mi. Will you marry me?” your SuJu bias Siwon kneels on one knee and holds out a ring.

“WOW! Of course! Yes! Yes! Yes!” you were absolutely over joyed about Siwon’s affection to you. As you were about to  reach for the ring, ***SPLASH!!!*** you get splashed by water.

“Sun Mi-ah! Wake up! Just because you’re a senior doesn’t mean you don’t have to go to school anymore!” your omma splashed you with water and you immediately get up.

“Aigoo omma!! Why did you have to splash me with cold water?!” you go in your bathroom and turn on the hot water in hopes of not getting a cold. ‘So it was all a deam… *SIGH~ I guess it won’t happen anytime soon…Specially if I look like this.’ You look in the mirror and tap you chubby cheeks and stomach. You frown in the mirror.

*You’re my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You’re the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae

 

Heaven namanui saram geurae nareul jikyeojul saram
Eoddeon seulpeumdo eoddeon apeumdo
Neowa hamkke handamyeon
Eoneu nugudo nan bureopji anha
Ddeollineun du soneul jabajwo
Naega saneun iyu neonikka~

 

You listen to your voice echoing in the bathroom walls. ‘Why can’t I just be all talent and no pretty?’ You go in the shower after another saddening moment in front of the mirror.

 

As you walk to school, you hide yourself in your jacket. You always get teased and picked at because of your weight. Whenever you go to a fan meeting for SuJu, you are always getting pushed and shoved to the very back because all the girls are picking on you. That’s why you never get close enough to ask them anything or get hugs or anything. ‘But that’s all going to change!’ You made *fighting* motions with your hands and rush to school before you get late.

 

---Super Junior concert---

 

Girls are screaming everywhere and you are one of them. Then people start shoving you again and you fall on the ground.

“Fatty, what are even doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter