Workshop Drama pt1

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: The Workshop pt1

You walk to SM with Siwon’s advice in mind.

---Flashback to this early morning---

“Okay, Sun Mi-ssi, here’s what we should do: you-“

“Kai gave me a peck last night,” you say out of nowhere. Siwon stops talking and looks at you.

“What?” he asks. “Okay, change in plan: you have to try and not show anything happened between the two of you at all.  Just act natural. Got it? As for the other two, make sure to try and act natural too, I guess. I had a better plan, but everything got ruined when Kai did that. Sun Mi-ssi, FIGHTING!” Siwon raised his fists and I lamely did so too. This is going to be the longest 3 days of my life.

---End of flashback---

You get to SME and everyone is waiting for you in the lobby. You immediately make eye contact with Kai. Remembering what Siwon said, you smile and he does it too, making you think he doesn’t know that you were faking it…He does. He knows you’re uncomfortable…That’s why he comes over to you, puts his arm around you, and gives you another peck on the cheek. Again, you freeze. Again, everyone freezes. And again Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, and Tao pull you away from Kai and drag you into your separate van. The original plan was that you guys are only going to use two vans so you would have to be in a van with either EXO-M or EXO-K. But apparently, your four knight in shining armor specially requested that they have you in another van. You guys head on over to Chungnam Taean Anmyeondo. Your ride was quiet and it was lonely being it only be you and your manager in the van. Then you hear your phone ring.

“Hello?” you answer.

“SUN MI-SSI ANNYEONG!!!” You hear the roar of 6 guys in the van.

“ANNYEONG!!!” You shout back at them.

“You’re on speaker. We thought you wanted some company because you’re all alone…” you hear Xuimin say.

“Gomawo…Wait I have another call. Do you wanna go three-way?” you ask before going to answer the other line.

“YES!” they shout. You go three-way on your phone with the other line.

“ANNYEONG SUN MI-SSI!!!” Another set of 6 guys shout into the phone.

“So this is what you guys have been up to…” you say.

“Wae? Were you on the phone with someone else?” you hear Chanyeol’s overly low voice.

“YAH! THIS WAS OUR IDEA!” “YEAH! WE GOT HERE FIRST!” you hear 2 guys say from the first line. And that’s when the phone wars start. There’s yelling back and forth between the two lines on who got this idea first and who is better. You start getting a huge headache and…

“YAH!!! STOP IT!!! I’M HERE TOO!!!” you shout. Both lines suddenly go really quiet for about 5 seconds.

“…joesonghabnida…” you hear both lines apologize.

“Ani! Mianhe! I was too quick!” you apologize right back after realizing what you have just done: Scolded South Korea’s newest, hottest group.

“Aigoo! Gwenchana Sun Mi-ssi! We were getting out of hand too anyways...” Suho says with an obvious smile on his face even though you can’t see him. You smile.

---You guys keep talking and when you get to the training place, the boys were nowhere to be found.---

Your manager calls EXO’s manager.

“…Uh-huh…Ne…Ah…Ne…Ne, we just arrived…Ah…Ah, ne…Ne. Kamsahabnida…Ne…”

“What happened unni?” you ask.

“Oh, the boys are already here! Their manager said that since we got here early, we should just play hide and seek. The boys are all hiding so you have to find them!” your manager says, then hops on the van, and leaves.

O M G …WUT?

You start looking for any signs of extraterrestrial life form in the forest park. As you look around, you suddenly hear a chuckle. You follow where your ears heard the chuckle and look behind the bush.

You see Chanyeol hiding with Baekhyun facing the other way. They were watching some show and didn’t even notice you. You clear your throat. Chanyeol and Baekhyun slowly turn around and see your smirking face. They look away again and their shoulders drop. 2 down 10 to go…Make that 9… You hear a rustle behind another bush nearby. You sneak up and see Xiumin wide-eyed…Eating a baozi…

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” you fall over from laughter and Xiumin drops his shoulders and goes to the loser’s bench. You regain your senses and start hunting for more. 10 minutes passed and by then the only ones left are Luhan and Kai. You keep walking and see a bunch of girl surrounding one area. Kai. You thought. You go near and see that it wasn’t Kai…But Luhan. Luhan sees your face through the huge crowd and squeezes himself through the see of fan girls. He grabs your hand and runs. Girl are running after you when Luhan suddenly pushes you down behind a bush. You roll and end up on top of Luhan. You open your eyes and see Luhan staring right at you with his hands on your small hips. You get startled and jump move off of him. You look out to see if there are any girls anymore. They’re finally gone… You thought and thanked the heavens the crazed fan girls were gone. You were about to get up and reunite with the other EXO members, when Luhan grabs your arm and pulls you back down.

“What do you want?” you ask annoyed that you are once again on the ground. You look at Luhan who looks like he has something very important to say so you wait for him. Then Kai comes and barges in on your moment.

“Yah…You’re supposed to be looking for us, not having a moment with Luhan…” Kai makes a pouty face. You slap him, get up, and start walking to the others.

“Ha~! I found all of you!!!” you laugh in victory.

“No...Technically you didn’t find Luhan-hyung and Kai. They found you. So you lose!” Sehun says with his annoying little lisp. You make a wtf face and look at him with a glaringly clear urge to punch his ulzzang face.

“Okay, well. What do I have to do?” you ask them. They all look at you and you realize you shouldn’t have asked in the first place.

---o0o---

You guys are at a mall in Chungnam and as you walk to the middle of the whole mall, who hesitate about doing it.

‘Well if I don’t do it, I have to say I love you to every single one of them every day… Ugh! Fine…’ You find a spot in the middle of the whole mall and…

♫ Oppan Gangnam Style! ♫ Yes… This is what the EXO boys made you do…Dance to Gangnam style in the middle of a Chungnam shopping mall…You keep dancing with your hat on your head planted firmly so that SME won’t ding you for doing such a thing.

……EHHHH! Y LADY!!

After dancing, you get claps from everyone and you run out of the mall and into your van.

**RING**

“Hello?” you answer.

“GOOD JOB SUN MI-SSI!” 12 devious boys congratulate you for completing such a task.

“Meh…I hate all of you…” you pout.

---o0o---

You plop down on your bed in exhaustion from the whole day. The boys kept dragging you places and asking you for things. Today, you felt like their mother. And soon enough, without knowing it, you were asleep.

---o0o---

In the morning, you were woken up by your manager. She told you to dress in comfortable clothes because you are picking dance partners today.

As you head on over to the dance studio, you remember the moment from yesterday before Kai so rudely interrupted. You remember Luhan’s doe-like eyes, they were dewy and they held something that needed to be said a loud, but couldn’t somehow. You were bothered by this.

“EYY! There she is! Ms. Gangnam Style!” Chanyeol greets you as you enter to door. He slings his arm around you and you twist it off. You sit down next to Kris and Tao.

“Okay! Now that everyone is here, I want to pair everyone up! Since there are 13 of you, we’ve decided to make it weird…Yes weird. It’s a new concept. So here’s what we’re going to do: Sun Mi and 5 others are going to pick one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter