Going Crazy

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Going Crazy

 

Today was the last day you had to make your song absolutely perfect. It was your homework for your composition class. You still can’t forget about finding your first love though. You’ve had time to think over your thoughts because EXO went to do a workshop at Incheon to practice their airport attitude and fashion, but they’re coming home tonight.

 

On your way to the studio, you bump into someone. ‘LUHAAAAN!!!’ you thought.

“I’m sorry!” he says and picks you up.

“I-It’s okay,” ‘So it’s not Luhan’ you thought. You look at him and see Lay.

“Oh! Lay-ssi! I thought you guys weren’t supposed to be back until tonight?” you ask.

“Well, yea, that was the original plan, but I guess-“Lay starts running away from you, making everything more suspicious and confusing.  You keep walking to your class.

---In Class---

You turn in your homework and sit down. BoA starts to talk and you start to daze off into the sky. You don’t know why but EXO coming back just made you very unnerved.  ‘Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai. Kai, Baekhyun, Luhan. Luhan, Kai, Baekhyun. Kai, Luhan. Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun. Baehan, Luhyun. Kai. Baekai, Lukai, Luhan-AAAHHHH!!!!’ You scratch your head and go crazy. BoA is looking at you like you’re crazy and taps your shoulder. You regain your sanity and look at her.

“Are you okay, Sun Mi-ssi?” BoA asks.

“Ah, ne! Tusuomnida, BoA-unni…” you bow as you fix your hair.

“It’s okay:). But did you hear anything I was saying?” she asks. You shake your head in shame.

“Well, I said, you and  EXO are going to have a workshop together. It starts tomorrow, so make sure that you’re prepared. I’ll be there along with Narsha and your other unnis, so don’t worry about them creeping you,” BoA smiles. You smile too, then you remember something: ‘Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai. Kai, Baekhyun, Luhan. Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai. Luhan Baekhyun, Luhan-AAAAHHHHH!!!’ You are once again lost in your own little crazed out world, flipping and scratching your head and wiggling on the floor. BoA was about to tap you and interrupt you again, but judging from the fact that you have this (@.@) face right now, she just sighs and reads her book.

---After that Drama: You are now walking home and it’s 8 at night. It’s the earliest they’ve ever sent you home, but maybe that’s because you have done nothing but spazz the whole day.---

‘Ugh, what am I going to do? There’s him with the face and the dancing and then there’s him with the smile and the eyes, then there’s him with the high school and the back hugging, and--I AM SOOOO CONFUSED!!!’ You stop your foot on the pavement in frustration. Then you bump into someone. ‘DAMMIT-!” You look up and see your prince in shining armor: Choi Siwon. You quickly get up and brush yourself off.

You bow to him. And he does the same.

“Anneyinghasaeyeo! Kwon Sun Mi-imnida!” you say.

“Ah, ye. Anneyonghasaeyeo. Choi Siwon-imnida! I’ve heard a lot about you. Congratulations on getting picked! I look forward to working with you in the near future:). What are you doing here at night, Sun Mi-ssi?” he asks. You were about to say on your way home, but when you looked around, it’s nowhere near EXO’s dorm. It’s near your house.

“Ah, I got lost, it seems. I was on my way to my dorm but without thinking about it, I walked the opposite way and ended up in the direction of my house. Do you live near here?” you asl\k.

“Ne, my parents’ house is around this neighborhood. But why would you make a mistake like that? I would think you’re smarter,” he says.

“Well, lately I’ve had tons of stuff on my mind…” you say.

“Wanna talk about it over coffee at the park?” he asks. You smile and say yes.

---o0o---

As you and Siwon walk towards the park with your drinks, you tell him about your B-Wangjangnim problem.

“Oh, that is complex. Well, who is B-Wangjangnim? If I may ask,” he asks.

“Byun Baekhyun. He was so distant and cold towards me and I forgot all about B-Wangjangnim that I didn’t even consider it. So when he back-hugged me, I was so surprised, I thought my heart was gonna escape from my chest and run away forever. And then there’s Luhan, who is still annoying me, but I get a different sort of heart vibe from him. It skips, just like with Kai and Baekhyun. To make things worse, I have a workshop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter