Life in America

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys finally landed in America and all you could thing about was seeing Kai shed a tear for her. You looked at your phone's lock wallpaper and smile. It was you and EXO during your happy times. You follow Dara and GD to their car and carpool with them two to your guys' hotel. Once at the hotel, everyone was theere with the president in the middle of their crowd.

"Okay guys, I have some big news for everyone, especially for Sun Mi.After our YG Family concert, we will be staying in America for a while to work with WILL-I-AM to produce an album for Sun Mi. I want everyone to be there because we are family and we need to help Sun Mi debut as quickly as possible so that she won't have any more delays in her schedule. Arasso?" the president said.

Dara and Bom nudged you and you smile at them. Everyone went up to their room andyou went with Gummy since you two are sharing a room together.

Before going to sleep after a long day, you go to the window and look outside at the view.

"No more EXO, no more SM, no more- *sigh* no more Kai, Baekhyun, and... Luhan. This is good! Time to get into the very thing I wanted from the very beginning- Siwon-oppa. This is good," you nod, forcing yourself not to cry.

"Luhan? As in the one from EXO? Why? Is there something that happened?" Gummy joins you at the scenery. She gives you a hot cup of milk. You smile and take it from her.

"Ah...It's nothing really," you avoid Gummy's eyes.

"Wait a second! I notice those eyes! I've had those before! You're in love!" she shouts. Her eyes open wide as she places her cup down and grabs your shoulder and shakes you.

"Ne?! Aniyo!! That is not true! I'm not-I'm not in love!" you say, still avoiding her eyes.

"Eyy. You're lying! I know exactly what that look is about! Wait here! I'm calling for backup!" Gummy ran to her phone and called who seemed to be CL. Soon after, 2NE1, Lee Hi, and Lee Soohyun.

"We got your call unni! I brought the food," Minzy said as everyone flooded in. Minzy and Gummy take out the spoons and ice cream and everyone sits on the bed. Ha Yi pulls you and sits you down on the bed and gives you your own spoon and ice cream tub as well.

"Okay, so I saw little miss newcomer here at the window and I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter