Chapter 6.2

A Surprising Relationship

 

 I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't. I want her to disappear from my memories and my heart forever, she caused me so much pain. It was all too much than one person can take. I was surprised that I was still even breathing from all that drama and made it back here in my room. At least, Sunny's stress free now and she doesn't have to feel guilty about anything. I sighed. [i] But I still love you... [/i] 
 
 (Sunny's POV) 
 
  After being upset and griefing in silence in my room, I decided to find out about this. I never said anything like that to anyone and I'd never say that I hate her. I love my Sooyoungie... I sighed and picked up my cellphone. I waved it in the air, thinking. "Who could be behind this...wait, didn't she mention Hyoyeon?" I said to myself. I quickly looked in my contacts and found her number, I pressed the call button and put the phone against my ear. 
 
  "Hello?" Hyoyeon's voice came up.
 
  "Hyoyeonnie, did you say something to Sooyoungie?" 
 
  She panicked. "W-what did you mean? Who told you this?"
 
  "Sooyoung. Tell me the truth, did you tell her that I would never love a person like her?" I almost cracked my voice from sadness. 
 
  There was a few seconds of silence but it broke from a deep breath coming from the other line and an answer. "I'm sorry..." I hung up without saying anything. A person like that doesn't deserve a reaction. 
 
   I dialed Sooyoungie's number. "Please pick up. Please pick up. Please. Please. Please." Sooyoungie's voice came up.
 
   "Hello?" She sounded tired. I frowned, it really broke her up too.
 
   "Sooyoung, just please listen to me, Hyoyeon was lying okay? She did it to get closer to me. But she made one mistake, I love you, you know that?" I waited for an answer.
 
   "I told you to stop being nice to me." She said like it was really final and hung up. I was listening to a dial tone. 
 
   "Tch. Sooyoung, you're so stubborn!! How did I fall for you!?" I shouted. "Argh, but I'm not stupid to give you up that easily." I said and dialed Tiffany's number. 
 
   Her voice comes up and I waste no time. "Hello?"
 
   "Fany-ah."
 
   "Ah. Sunny-ah, what's up?" She said in a cheerful voice.
 
   "Can you reserve that place in your restaurant just this night? Please? I'm begging you. If you do, I'll help you with Taeyeon."
 
   "Deal. Come here right now...wait, it's Sooyoungie isn't it?" I blushed.
 
   "Yah!! That's none of your business! Just do what I asked you!!" I said and hung up the phone. I shook my head to remove the hot feeling on my face and the redness. 
 
~~~~
 
  Once I set everything up, I told Taeyeon and Tiffany to force Sooyoung to come here. "Just say free food and she'll be willing, okay?"
 
  "Okay." They both said with a smile. "Fighting, Sunny-ah!" Tiffany said with a bright smile. I smiled back cutely.
 
  "Thanks."