Chapter 2

A Surprising Relationship

I toss and turn on my bed all night. I'm finding it very hard to find a way to control myself. Even if I just picture her face, my heart beats faster than ever. If I imagine her smile, butterflies in my stomach rise. I'm doomed. I don't know this feeling...I've never felt it before. 

Is this...love? Having feelings for a girl? Who I just met yesterday...that's a celebrity...a nobody and a celebrity...is it even possible we'll be an item? I doubt it...no way does she have the same feelings for me nor is she tossing and turning the same way I am right now.

  Suddenly, my heart aches. It hurts a lot...I can't stop it. 
*Sigh*... Choi Sooyoung, what have you got yourself into?


  I ended up having dark circles under eyes from not sleeping at all last night. I dragged myself out of bed and dressed up for school. My mind was still on the thought of Sunny...I can't erase from my mind...her smiles, her voice, her face, laugh, it makes me smile and races my heart all morning. 
  
  Because of that, I was distracted. I sat on my chair in the morning, staring out the window like I usually do. I stared at the clouds...oh! That one looks like Sunny! I happily stare at it. 5 seconds later I shook my head vigorously. No! You can't fall for her! You can't! I shouted to myself in my mind. 
  
  "Hey!" I cheerful voice beside me says. I look to my left. Sunny was there, my heart was pumping fast, butterflies, face getting hot. They're all coming back but I suppress them, I don't want her to find out.
  
  "H-hi..."
  
  "What's wrong? You seem stressed."
  
  "O-oh, it's nothing."
  
  "Are you sure? You're not sick?" She reaches out and places her hand on my forehead. My heart beats faster, I quickly grab her hand and put it down.
  
  "I'm not sick. I'm okay, I promise." I give out a smile. She retracts her hand.
  
  "Okay." She smiles back. Argh...this is so hard. "Hey, can we go to lunch together again?" I blush and just manage to stare at her and can't say a word. "Sooyoungie! Hey!" She waves her hand in front of my face.

  "Oh! Sorry.." I laugh awkwardly. "Yeah sure. Usual spot?"
  
  "Haha. Yeah. You're acting weird today." She smiles. I half-smiled back. Oh God, thsi is pure torture. All I know is that, I can't stop myself from falling for those aegyo filled smiles. 
  
  To calm myself down, I secretly grab a bag of chips from my bag and start munching. 
  
   
  Later at lunch, as usual, we ran to the spot where it was the only place where we can eat. I grabbed her hand, causing me to blush but when I looked back, was I imagining things or was she blushing too? 
  
  I drop my lunchbox on top of the table and wipe away the sweat from my face. I was breathless and tired again. "If we keep this up, I'm gonna have an excercise everyday!" I said under my breath. Sunny giggles.
  
  "Well that's good right? Since you eat a lot." She grins. I blush. 
  
  "Y-yeah..." My stomach suddenly grumbles. We both giggle. I sat on the seat and start digging in, forgetting my manners once again. Since I was eating non-stop and not even looking up because I know that Sunny was probably staring at me, I would become embarrased.
  
  "Sooyoungie." 

  "What?" I said, annoyed. I do not want to be disturbed when I'm eating. 

  "You have something on your face. Stay still for just a minute." I groaned and sat up straight. She got a napkin and picked the grain of rice from the edge of my mouth. I blushed. Now, I can't eat like I usually do. I frowned inside.

  "T-Thanks..." 
  
  I had to eat slowly and have some manners now since I don't want to have an incident like that again. I pouted. All the delicious food waiting in my lunchbox is being eaten slowly. I'm killing them slowly...I feel horrible. 

  
  When we got back to our classroom, Sunny stared at her desk. "Why?" I stood beside her and saw that there was a rose and a note on her desk. She picked it up and smelled the red flower.
   
  "Did you do this?" She grinned. I blush and shook my head immediately.
  
  "No! WhatmakesyouthinkIdidthat?!" I panicked. I spoke too fast which caused her to laugh out loud.

  "I was only kidding, relax." She read the note. "Wow...this is so sweet..." I made my hand into a fist and gnashed my teeth.

  "I don't think so. Dont' you think he should've gave it to you personally? It's so selfish that he would leave you to think who he is." I pouted and plopped down on my seat and stared out the window. "...God, why won't you just confess already? Such a jerk..." I grumbled to myself. 

   "Somebody's jealous..." Sunny whispered to herself.

 

---

 

How do you guys like my writing so far from 2 years ago? ^^