Chapter 14

A Surprising Relationship
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 I turned around on my bed, feeling discomfort. I felt a poke on my waist. "Ah...Yuri, not now." I groaned. Now, 2 pokes. "Yuri, please~ It's too early." Now, a slap on my arm. "Ow~! Yuri what's your prob-" I quickly turned around to face my stubborn sister but was greeted with my sister [i] and [/i] my girlfriend. Sunny was pouting and Yuri smiled apologetically. 
 
 "Yuri, huh?!" Sunny said, slightly mad and folded her arms.
 
 "Well...she does do that to me to wake me up..." I sat up. "I wasn't expecting you to be here so early too. I thought you had shooting." I rubbed my eyes.
 
 "I still do. I just came over here to say goodbye and be the first to say good morning. But now..." She frowned but quickly turned around. "Hmph." By impulse and quick reflexes, I grabbed her hand. I signaled Yuri to leave the room, she nodded and obdiently left. As soon as she closed the door, Sunny talked. "What?" She turned back to me. 
 
 "You really do get jealous easily. Are you that insecure?" She blushed.
 
 "Yah! I just don't wanna lose you~" She pouted. 
 
 "Want me to make a promise to you this time?"  I smiled. She blushed harder. 
 
 "I...I'm not that insecure." She stuttered.
 
 "Really? For a person whose jealous so easily?"
 
 "No..." 
 
 "Okay." I stood up and pecked her lips. "Good morning. Goodbye. See you later. Yuri unnie~!" I let go of her grip and walked towards the door, she grabbed the back of my pajamas. I smirked, the reaction I expected.
 
 "Okay. Okay. I'm insecure, okay?" She pouted. "You always act like you know everything." I laughed.
 
 "So, what promise?"
 
 She thought about it, oh god, her cute thinking face was killing me. "Hmm...promise me to never leave me for someone else...to never look at somebody the same way you do at me...don't let anybody touch your lips rather than me and...those 3 words that you say, mean everything to me. Don't say those 3 words to anybody else." She waited for my answer. I smiled.
 
 "I promise. Cross my heart." I smiled, she blushed and smiled as well. I quickly frowned though, remembering that I have to face a day without her.
 
 "Why?"
 
 "I'm gonna miss you today." she smiled.
 
 "Me too." She looked at the wall clock in my room. "Oh! I have to go, I'm gonna be late~" She tiptoed and gave me gentle kiss. "See you later, Sooyoungie."
 
 "See you later too." I smiled as she raced out of my house to her shooting set. I sighed. "I'm gonna miss you~" I mumbled to myself and started to get ready for school.
 
 (Jessica's POV)
 
 [i] Wow, Yuri...you really are a great assistant. Leaving a towel for me after that practice and leaving a small first aid kit in my locker just in case I get hurt....what more can you do? I think that I'm...I'm...starting to...like y-[/i] 
 
 "Hey, Jessica~!" I hear that cheery voice behind me and I turn around and found Yuri's smile.
 
 "O-oh...hi, Yuri..." I manage to get out.
 
 "Don't daydream, okay? People can knock you down on the ice and hurt you nose." She tapped my nose lightly with her index finger, giving me warmth everywhere. She glided away and mouth the words, "be careful" like she usually does.
 
 I smiled secretly when she went away. "Thanks for the help again, Yuri-ah." I smiled wider and continued my skating.
 
~~~~~
 
 On Tuesday's I run big excercise to keep my body in tone and I was sweating badly when I finished. I glided towards the exit to head to the locker room and sat down on the bench. I started to stand up to look for a towel but Yuri was already there. "Hey, nice job out there." she smiled and gave me a towel. I panted and took it. "Don't overwork yourself, okay?" I smiled slightly and realized that my throat was dry. 
 
 "Water..." I mumbled.
 
 "Here." She held out a cup of cold water to me. I blinked, she's fast.
 
 "Thanks..." I took it politely and drank it to the last droplet. "Yuri." She looked at me so intensely, like she's thinking about something deep. [i] Omigod, you're so pretty. "I think I like you..." [/i] I covered my mouth as soon as I realized that I said that out loud. I was blushing madly and Yuri was blushing a really cute shade of pink.
 
 "Wh-What?" She couldn't believe it.
 
 "Nothing!" I covered my face in embarrassment.
 
 "Jessica-sshi...y-you like me?" Crap, she heard it.
 
 "Pssh~! I-I didn't say that, I-I...I said that I like you being my assistant." I made up. She frowned but quickly forced herself to smile. [i] Does she...like me too?[/i] 
 
 "Oh okay, haha, sorry, I misunderstood." She turns around to leave this empty, lonely place. I can...give her a chance? From that frown, I can tell that she likes me too? I hesitated but I grabbed her shirt and turned her around. I quickly leaned and placed her lips on mine before she can say anything.
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 It was pretty lonely to go to school by myself again even though I already had Sunny. Looked like the same scenery everyday but I was different, instead of those heartaches, I had a smile on my face and had the energy to actually put up through school. 
 
 Once I arrived, students came buzzing in, the seat beside me was empty, I frowned and as if I was being watched, my phone rang. "Hello?"
 
 "Hi, Sooyoungie~" Her cute voice came through the phone and brought music to my ears. (Author: Cheesy, I know :P)
 
 "Hi, Sunny Bunny." 
 
 "Well, I just came on the set and I just wanted to remind you to keep your phone on silent because I'm going to text you on my breaks. Okay?"
 
 "Yes, I remember. Hey, on shows, do you do kissing scenes?" Sunny giggled.
 
 "No! Why? Jealous?" I could tell she was smirking.
 
 "Well, duh. What if I kissed someone and it was for a school play, would you rush up on the stage to stop it or not?" I waited for an answer.
 
 "Of course I will..." I can imagine her pouting. I smiled.
 
 "Oh...class is about to start." I sighed.
 
 "Ohh...bye, Sooyoungie. I miss you already."
 
 "Me too." Neither of us hung up, we're waiting for one of us to say the 3 words. "I love you." I blurted.
 
 "I love you too." I smiled. "Don't be too distracted."
 
 "I won't. Bye."
 
 "Bye." Once I hanged up, I found Tiffany beside me and Taeyeon in front of me. "Ah!" I said in shock.
 
 "Haha. Don't be too surprised. We didn't sneak up on you, you were just too busy with your girlfriend." Tiffany gave me one of her eye-smiles. "Wah~ It feels so good to give an smile to you without being scolded." I laughed.
 
 "Sorry about that..." I smiled apologetically. 
 
 "Ah, Sooyoung-ah, watch your back, okay?" Taeyeon said with a worried smile. I was confused.
 
 "For what?"
 
 "Well, Sunny's a celebrity right? and some people know your dating and people...don't usually take that too well." 
 
 "Ah...don't worry, I'll be careful." I smiled and the bell rang, signaling class.
 
~~~~~~~
 
 (Yuri's POV) 
 
 She's...kissing me...Jessica...Jung...A person I thought that would never like me...is placing her lips on mine right now. I thought I should give up on her because somebody like her never like me but...she's actually kissing me right now. Her lips were softer and warmer than I expected...it gave me instant warm aside from being on that ice.
 
 When she pulled away, my lips missed her right away. Jessica blushed and looked at me with her pretty eyes. "Jessica..." She ran away, leaving me alone and confused.
 
 It took me a while to recover from the moment and land right back on earth from the bliss of feeling her lips. But when I went back outside, she wasn't there anymore.
 
~~~~~~~
 
 The kiss woke me up all night and the feeling and just being to experience it, it made itself replay over and over again. I touch my lips, [i] Jessica Jung, do you like me too? I hope so...I can't fight this feeling anymore...[/i]
 
 
~~~~~~~
 
  When it was 6:30am, as usual, I woke up and hurried to the skating rink to prepare everything like a good personal assistant. Preparing and paying her breakfast early~ Cleaning her shoes~ Making sure she has a towel and water~ sigh~
 
  At 7:00am, she came. When she walked in, I rubbed my eyes, is it me or does she seem more beautiful? She's so Gorjess...I couldn't help but stare at her up and down and...when I reached her lips, I blushed and my heart suddenly beated faster. 
 
 Her sight went towards me, I didn't know if I should look away or what, so I just kept my sight towards her, we had a good 5 second stare. I frowned when she looked away and went to the locker room. Should I follow? But...I don't want to be heartbroken and let her tell me it was a misunderstanding. 
 
 5 minutes later, she was in perfect skating condition and walking towards me. Each step sent a butterfly to my stomach. "Hey, Yuri-ah."
 
 "Uhm. Hi?"
 
 "Don't act like that." she said coldly and shoved a letter to my chest. "Read this, when I'm on the ice and when your done, don't you dare disturb me during skating." She glared at me and headed to the entrance of the rink. I watched her glide to the middle and when she was already doing cross-overs, I ripped the letter open out of curiousity. 
 
 I read the letter...I read and read...and my eyes popped open. "WHAT!?" I screamed. Jessica stopped skating and stared at me, I smiled apologetically and went to the locker room to clear my head. Good thing there was no one here yet. 
 
 I read the letter again to be sure. "Hey, Yuri-ah~ Uhmm...you must be thinking about that kiss the same as me...well...truth is, I think...I like you...because you're responsible and you take care of me so well...do you like me too? If you do, after I'm done skating...do something to cheer me up because I'm sure by now, I'm spazzing out about what your answer is. Haha :)" Why does she seem so nice here? "Hey! After reading this letter, your my girlfriend whether you like it or not! You don't just kiss and nothing more!! Whether you don't like me or you do, your my girlfriend okay?" Does she have a split personality? "P.S, Yuri-ah...you're my first girlfriend and my first kiss...please be gentle and don't let me experience a broken heart :)" I smiled, seriously, she's bipolar. " From Jessica. Oh yeah, since your my girlfriend, you can call me Sica." Sica? Uhm. Okay.
 
 So...she's my grilfriend and I'm her first. "Well duh, it's obvious that I'm your first!! Who would confess with a letter!?" 
 
 "A person like me." Her cold voice appeared out of nowhere. I turned around, she was staring at me with a frown. "Do you like me too, Yuri-ah?" She asked. I slowly walked over, she was waiting for an answer out of me. 
 
 "First of all, I thought you were skating."
 
 "I couldn't focus. So what's the use?" She smiled, argh...that angelic smile. "Yuri-ah, I'm waiting for an answer..." She pouted. 
 
 I leaned in and gently placed my lips on hers. Making it last for 5 seconds and pulled away. "Of course, I like you too." She smiled. I smiled back. But her bipolar habit came back and stared at me coldly.
 
 "Meet me tomorrow at the local mall at 12 noon. Don't be late, okay?!" She said with an icy tone and left me. 
 
 I sighed. "I have to teach her how to treat a girlfriend right. And..." I scratched my head. "Is this...a date?"