Chapter 13

A Surprising Relationship

 

(Sooyoung's POV)
 
 I smiled as I finished my food and slid down slightly on my chair. "That was really good~" I mumbled and Tiffany giggled. 
 
 "I saw you eat, there's no need to say that." Then Tiffany gave me one of her special eye-smiles, I blushed. 
 
 "Yah...Sooyoungie..." Sunny's warning voice. I forced myself to stop blushing and sat up straight. "So, since Sooyoung's finished, where do we go?" 
 
 "Hmm...stroll around? Or is there any particular place you want to go?" Taeyeon asked then signaled the waiter for the bill. he quickly went to the counter and returned with a bill. Taeyeon widened her eyes in the amount.
 
 "Let's just stroll around before we do something extreme, Tae-Tae. We just ate anyways." Tiffany suggested. She calmed Taeyeon down and paid for the bill.
 
 "Yeah, that's okay~ C'mon, Sooyoungie~" We all stand up and head for the exit. 
 
 I automatically grab Sunny's hand and intertwine our fingers, she smiles. Taeyeon and Tiffany were holding hands too, only Taeyeon was blushing madly. I giggled silently, they're still not used to it, huh. 
 
 We strolled around the city, basically window shopping and having fun around town. "Oh, Tae-Tae~ That one is so cute!!" Tiffany exclaimed and pointed to cute stuffed toy in a crane-operated game. Sunny was staring at it dreamily too. 
 
 "Ah~ I'll get it for you, my mushroom."  We walked towards it and Taeyeon inserted a coin and started playing. Their was every cute stuffed toy possible in that glass and Taeyeon had to pick the two mushrooms that were hugging each other. As Taeyeon picked it up, I see Tiffany blushing and excitedly anticipating for it. It was dropped down the shoot, Taeyeon reached for it and gave it to Tiffany with a smile. 
 
 "Thank you, Tae-Tae-ah~" She took the stuffed toy and kissed her cheek. Taeyeon looked away and blushed. 
 
 I looked beside me and Sunny was looking dreamily at the Sun with a bright smile. 
 
(Sunny's POV)
 
 Hmm...I whimpered. I want that Sun so much, it's so cute like me. I try to send a signal through Sooyoungie, she stared at it too. I almost jumped for joy when she noticed me but...she looked away and continued walking. I pouted. "What's wrong, Sunny-ah?" 
 
 I didn't even notice she was looking at me. "N-nothing..." I don't want to seem too demanding. I sighed and let it go. 
 
 Is she...mad at me for what happened a while ago? With the fan...? "Sooyoungie." 
 
 "Hmm...?" 
 
 "Are you upset because of what happened earlier?"
 
 "No. Not really." She replied in cold tone. [i] Argh, Sooyoungie, you're so predictable. [/i]
 
 "Fine~" I stepped closer to her and clinged to her arm. 
 
 (Tiffany's POV) 
 
 Aww...it's so cute...does this mean that the mushroom is me and the other mushroom is Taeyeon? I wasn't even pointing at this...It's so adorable.
 
 I kept staring at it in my hand while the other hand is wrapped with Taeyeon's hand. "Tae-Tae-ah~"
 
 "Yeah?" She smiles at me.
 
 "Thank you...again." 
 
 "You're welcome. Don't lose that and I won't lose the mushroom you gave me." She grinned. I gave her one of my eye-smiles. 
 
 "I promise I won't." 
 
 "Good." She leans to peck me on the lips.
 
 (Sunny's POV)
 
 [i]Ah.[/i] I was actually jealous when I saw that Taeyeon kissed Tiffany there. I looked at Sooyoung, she isn't affected one bit. I pouted again. Why isn't Sooyoungie romantic like she usually is? Is she that mad at me...? 
 
 "Omigod~ It's Lee Sunny!!" Somebody squealed. I looked around and there's one fangirl beside me.
 
 "Uhm. Hi?"
 
 "Hi, Sunny unnie~!" She hugged me, surprisingly. I couldn't feel Sooyoung's hand anymore. "I'm Joedy. I'm a big fan of your dramas!!"
 
 "Oh, hi." I said sadly.
 
 "Just wanted to say, keep up the good work! You're a great actress." I smiled.
 
 "Thank you." She bows and says goodbye. 
 
 I looked beisde me. Sooyoung was staring at the moment, I frowned. "Sooyoungie~ Please don't be mad."
 
 "About what?" She looks at me innocently again like last time. 
 
 "That." I pointed behind me, at Joedy.
 
 "There's nothing I should be upset about." She smiles, I knew she was forcing herself. She leans and pecks me on the lips, I was happy though I was sure that she's sad. "I'll just be right back, okay?"
 
 "Where are you going?"
 
 "Secret." She winked at me and walked off somewhere.
 
 [i] Sooyoungie, you better not be meeting with someone.[/i]
 
 (Jessica's POV)
 
 [i] I'll be your personal assistant...[/i] I dropped down on the ice again. 
 
 "Argh!!! Dammit, get out of my head!!!" I shouted. People turned around, surprised. I smiled apoletically and bowed. "Sorry to be a disturbance." And they all went back to skating. I sighed. "Dammit, Yuri. What have you done to me? I'm more horrible than usual." 
 
 I glided again and jumped to a double axle and landed but stumble slightly. "Ahh!!" I looked around, nobody stared at me this time. I sighed. "Maybe I should take a break.." 
 
 I glided to the exit and took off my skates and wore sandals. "Hmm...I'm hungry~" I growled and headed to my locker to put in my skates. "Uhm, excuse me, 1 tray of nachoes and a glass of coke please." I ordered. The waiter smiled and nodded. 
 
 I went to the canteen wait for my order. 
 
 Hmm...I don't see Yuri, she said that she's my personal assistant but she's not here, what kind of assistant is that? Ninja Assistant?! 
 
 "Here you go, ma'am. Oh and it's already been paid." He puts the food down on the table.
 
 "But I didn't give you money yet."
 
 "Somebody already did." He smiled and left. 
 
 "I think I have an idea who." I grabbed a nacho chip and nibbled it.
 
~~~~~
 
 After eating, I thought to myself to go back to skating and went over to my locker. 
 
 There was a sticky note on it, I pulled it off and read it. "Sorry for the falls~ :sweatingbullets: But you can still do it, Jessica Jung! Fighting~! :thumbsup:" I smiled, this note made me warm and I know exactly who it came from. 
 
 "Thanks for the support, Yuri. I might need your help after all..." I mumbled to myself. 
 
 (Sunny's POV) 
 
 I pouted. Going around town with a couple being lovey-dovey alone isn't exactly my favorite hobby. Where are you, Sooyoungie?! It's been 3 hours and it's already nighttime. 
 
 "Oh, Tae-Tae-ah~! Let's watch the fireworks by the riverbank~" Tiffany exclaimed happily.
 
 "Fireworks?" I asked.
 
 "Ah, there's always fireworks at 8pm near the carnival park and the riverbank is a great spot to watch it." Taeyeon explained
 
 "Then wouldn't it be crowded there?"
 
 "Not if you know the secret spot." She grinned. 
 
 "Secret spot?" I asked, confused.
 
 (Sooyoung's POV)
 
 [i] Almost...there...[/i] Oh man, not again!! [i]One more time...you need to get this for Sunny. I encouraged myself.[/i]
 
 It dropped again. I sighed and groaned. "I only have one coin left." I breathed in and out. "You can do this, Sooyoung. C'mon." I inserted the coin and gave it my all. 
 
 And I succeeded. I smiled to myself. 
 
 Something in my pants started vibrating and ringing. I picked my cellphone up and it was a call from Sunny. "Hello?"
 
 "YAH!! Sooyoungie~!! Where are you?! You better not be meeting with someone else!!" I moved the phone away from the moment I heard her voice. I almost went deaf.
 
 "Don't worry, I'm not. Okay?" I said in a calm voice. 
 
 "O-okay..." She calmed down. "Sooyoungie, where are you? I miss you.." I smiled.
 
 "I miss you too. I'm on my way, where are you guys?"
 
 "Well...do you know the secret spot-"
 
 "By the riverbank? Yeah, I know it. I'll be right there." I shut my phone and ran towards the destination. 
 
 (Sunny's POV)
 
 Wah...Sooyoungie, even though you said your not, I'm worried. I thought to myself and went with TaeNy to the secret spot. 
 
 10 minutes later, well, we're here but Sooyoung isn't. She said she knew it, could it be she got lost? I hugged my knees in worry. But...warmth appeared behind me as two arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Missed me?" She whispered.
 
 "Yes...where were you?" 
 
 "I'll tell you later." She whispered and sat beside me on the soft green grass. I looked at her, she was out of breath from running here? 
 
 "Sooyoungie~ You look so tired." I wiped away her sweat.
 
 "I'm fine." She smiled and a red light lit up on her face. I looked up, the fireworks started. I smiled.
 
 "Wow, it's so pretty~~~" I stared at it in amazement. 
 
 "Sunny-ah~" 
 
 "Yes?" I replied still looking at the sky filled with different colors.
 
 "Can you promise me something?"
 
 "What is it?"
 
 "Never let me go, Never fall for someone else and never break my heart?" I looked at her, she was dead serious. "Can you promis me that? Please speak the truth." She smiles.
 
 I was speechless though...I had to answer her. "I promise. With all my heart."
 
 "What's the date today?"
 
 "September 24."
 
 "Remember that?" Blue lit up on her face.
 
 "Yes." 
 
 "How old are we?"
 
 "17."
 
 "Remember that one too?" I nodded. "Then...remember one last thing.." She pulled out a yellow object from her pocket. 
 
 Tears instantly filled my eyes. "Sooyoungie..." It was the Sun I wanted in the game. She held it up to me. 
 
 "When you look at this Sun, remember that promise, okay?" She grinned.
 
 "Okay, Sooyoungie~~" I grabbed the stuff toy and hugged it. A loud noise from a firecracker hit, I jumped. Not because of the sound...because of the sudden feeling of Sooyoung's lips on mine. I was surprised but eventually returned the kiss. 
 
 The kiss made this memory unforgettable. And slowly making it's way to my heart and to be engraved in my memories forever. Never to be forgotten. 
 
---
 
Please reminded that this is a story that I posted 3 years ago and I didn't finish it, so ragequit now if you don't want a cliffhanger :)