Memories: First Sight

Remember Me

*Knock, knock, knock*

Hearing the knocking on the door, I go to the door and open it, revealing a smiling girl in a cap and gown.

"Hi! Are you Cho Kyuhyun?" She asks after bowing to me.

Am I Cho Kyuhyun? Of course I am! How could she not know who I am? "Uh, yeah I am." I say casually, hoping she would realize that I'm a world famous pop star.

"That's great! I'm in such a hurry right now!" The girl says as she removes her hands from behind her back and puts a sealed envelope in front of me.

A personal confession from a fan? So she was playing coy this whole time! She does know who I am! "I'm not sure how, but your mail ended up on floor 15 instead of 11, so I am here to return it to you!" The girl says, shattering my fantasy.

I stare at the envelope in the girls hands, as she urges me to take it, "Could you please take this? I really can't be late to my own graduation!"

"Ah, right." I say while taking the envelope from her hands, "Thanks, and congratulations." I say while eyeing her attire.

The girl seems a bit confused, but then her face lights up into a happy smile as she bows to me, "Thank you so much! Even hearing that from a stranger makes me happy!" 

Smiling back at her, "Alright then, goodbye." I say.

"Goodbye Mr.Cho!" She says as she turns to walk to the elevator.

I close the door behind me, but quickly turn around and open it, looking down the hall I see the girl standing in front of the elevator.

"Yah! Pretty girl in the cap and gown!" I shout down the hallway to get her attention.

The girl looks in my direction and spots me, she then points to herself in confusion and mouths "Me?" 

"Yeah you! I don't see anyone else dressed like that here!" I shout down the hallway.

The girl nods, then she quickly walks down the hallway, obviously in a hurry, "What is it? I'm going to miss the bus!"

An idea springs to my head as she says that, "Well I was going to ask your name, but seeing as you're going to miss the bus, I can ask your name and give you a ride." I say casually.

The girl quirks her eyebrow, then she smirks, "So, that's how it is."

Surprised by her sudden mood change I quickly deny it, "No, no! It's not like that! What I mean is I should know your name because, technically we are neighbors, in a way..." Then I look at my watch, "And the bus just left now." I say with a grin.

The girl eyes me suspiciously, "Alright, I'll take you up on your offer." She says as she starts walking towards the elevator.

"Yah! You didn't tell me your name yet!" I shout while grabbing my keys and following the girl down the hallway.

Stopping in front of the elevator, the girl turns and looks at me, "Since when were we on such friendly terms?"

I look at her in surprise, "Friends know their friends names even before they are friends!"

"Oh? So you want to be friends with me?" The girl asks with a smirk as she walks into the elevator.

"No!" Is the first thing I say as I follow her in.

The girl quirks an eyebrow and looks at me, "More than that?" 

My eyes widen in shock, "No! When did I ever imply that?!"

The girl looks down at her feet and says quietly, "Oh I see, I'm one of those people that are definitely not your type."

I begin to panic thinking I really hurt her feelings, "Uh, whatever your name is... I didn't mean it like that either."

"It's ____." She says while looking up at me with a smirk.

"Aish! You have to many personalities!" I say with a glare.

"Incorrect, I have one personality, and it happens to be amazing." She says with a grin.

 

Getting into the car, I buckle my seat belt, and put the keys in the ignition, "Okay, which High school is it?" I ask as ____ gets in the car.

She looks at me in confusion, "High school?! I'm graduating from college!" 

"College? You don't even look like you're in college!" I say in disbelief.

She smirks at me, "I see, so all this time you were thinking I was a high school student, meaning you're one of those creeps that go after girls too young for you."

My eyes widen at her comment, "What?! No! I've never gone after anyone younger than me!" 

"Oh? So you like older women?" She asks still keeping her smirk.

"Aish! I didn't mean it like that! Why do you care about my preferences, anyway?!" I shout.

"Oh, no reason." ____ says as she looks out the window.

Now it was my turn to smirk, "I see how it is." 

She whips her head around to look at me, "See what? I didn't imply anything!" 

As I drive, I feel a ridiculous urge to laugh, and let it out.

"Yah! Why are you laughing!?" ____ shouts at me.

"It's just that, this conversation sounds exactly like the one we had earlier." I say trying to catch my breath after laughing.

She seems to realize it does, and smiles, "It does doesn't it?" 

"We seem to have the same 'amazing' personality." I tease.

"Pfft! How did you come up with that idea?!" She says looking at me with disbelief.

I shrug, "I don't know, we seem pretty similar, although I shouldn't compare you to me." I say with a smirk.

"That's right! You shouldn't compare something as amazing as me to the likes of you!" She says dramatically fanning herself.

"Ah, right I get it." I say while keeping my eyes on the road.

____ smiles triumphantly, but then her eyes widen as she begins pointing, "Oh! It's right there! The school!"

I nod and pull onto the side of the road in front of the school, "Well there you have it, you won't be late for your graduation."

____ unbuckles her seat belt and turns to me with a smile, "Thanks for the ride! It literally saved my day!" 

"That's what neighbors' are for, right?" I say teasingly.

"Right, then goodbye neighbor." She says as she gets out of the car, and closes the door.

I quickly roll down the window, "____, wait!" I shout.

She turns around, looking at me in confusion, "What is it?"

"Will I get to see you again?" I ask.

"Hmm" She hums as if she were in deep thought, "Maybe." She finishes while winking at me.

I smile at her as she turns around and begins walking towards the school.

I watch as she gets further away, until she looks back over her shoulder, noticing me staring at her, her face turns red as she quickly looks away.

At that time I also looked down at my lap and felt my face begin to burn with embarrassment.

I put my hand over my heart that was now beating a million miles an hour, "Aish, for this girl?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was a little different! And if you read it means you probably already figured out it's in Kyuhyun's point of view!

I decided to do this, because he is the one that does remember everything that happened, while "you" on the other hand are stuck in amnesia la-la land. :P

I'm going to call these types of chapters the "Memories Chapters" Although I'm not sure how often I will do them (Probably after some important event in the -now- chapter's, because I love cliff hangers.)

I hope you enjoy Kyuhyun's memories chapter's! And I'd really like to know what you think of them!

And I will probably do this a million times, but thank you, thank you, thank you! To everyone who has subcribed to me! It gives me a never ending smile! :D

-Paige