Memories: Triangle

Remember Me

"I really love going out with ____!" Eunhyuk exclaims as he sits himself on the couch next to me.

"I know." I say bluntly while crunching a chip in my mouth as I try to tune Eunhyuk out by watching the variety show presented on the television.

Eunhyuk sighs in frustration, "Aish, it's always the same response, you've never shown support for me since I've met her." 

Although my reasons for acting this way were becoming clearer each day I saw ____, Eunhyuk never seemed to be phased about my attitude, until now. Sighing I turn to Eunhyuk, "What do you expect? It's about the only subject of conversation I've had with you for the past two months, something is always involving ____." And it was true, every word that came out of Eunhyuk's mouth was ____ this, ____ that, but it wasn't that I didn't like hearing about her, it was the fact that I had to hear about her -and- Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk opens his mouth ready to argue against my words, but he quickly closes it and forms a smirk on his mouth, "So you're jealous, huh?" He asks.

Shock seemed to surge through me as the question registered in my mind, had he actually caught on? "What are you talking about?" I ask feigning innocence.

Eunhyuk punches my shoulder playfully, "Come on, I know you're jealous that I have a girlfriend, leaving you stuck in the dorms with nothing to do during your free time." He tells me.

I scoff, "That's ridiculous, where did you get such an idea?" I ask turning back to the television to avoid looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk sighs, "I guess I was wrong, I'll have to tell her you don't want to meet her..." He trails off looking despaired.

Trying not to face palm at Eunhyuk's dramatic act, I sigh as if I had given into his idea, "Alright, what's her name?" I ask while continuing to look at the television screen.

Eunhyuk's despaired look instantly vanishes into a smile, "Her name is Park Ji Hyun, she's ____'s roommate, I told her about you and she said she'd like to meet you." Eunhyuk pauses for a breath of air before continuing, "Since we have no schedule tomorrow I told ____ and Ji Hyun they could come over, so you better be prepared." Eunhyuk finishes excitedly, giving me no time to object as he stands up and goes to his room.

Leaning back against the couch with a sigh, I close my eyes and wonder how I'm going to talk to this Ji Hyun girl, when all I can think about is ____ every time she comes over to the dorms. "Aish, maybe I should ask Donghae or Leeteuk come over too." I say to myself while rubbing my temples.

 

"So, why did you ask me to come over?" Donghae asks as he sits on the edge of my bed while I look through my closet for a nice shirt. 

Finding a shirt I'm satisfied with, I take it out and put it on, beginning to button it up, "No reason, really." I say non-chalantly.

Donghae doesn't look convinced, "There must be a reason, you wouldn't make me a third wheel for nothing." he says. Donghae seems ready to wait for my answer but his eyes light up as he stares me down, "Huh, you only asked me to come because you're not interested in this at all, right?" he asks.

 I turn to Donghae, "I'm just interested in someone else, that's all." I say as I snap a watch on to my wrist.

Donghae seems confused, "If that is it, then why did you tell Eunhyuk you could do this?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I didn't tell him I could, he wouldn't give me time to answer." Sighing I continue, "And he doesn't know I'm interested in someone already." I say as thoughts of ____ flow into my mind.

There is a silence for a few minutes before Donghae breaks it, "Who is it?" he asks curiously.

"It's just someone." I say as I turn away from Donghae, trying to avoid answering the question.

"Obviously it's someone, but it seems like you won't tell me who that someone is." Donghae says.

"No, I won't tell you, at least not right now." I say as I head over to the door, "I think they're here, are you coming?" I ask as I open the door.

Donghae sighs as he stands up, "Yeah, I'm coming." He says as he follows me out the door.

Upon walking into the living room, I hear laughter near the door way. Going towards the voices, I turn the corner and see Eunhyuk, a girl that must be Ji Hyun, and finally ____. I didn't realize it, but I had been staring at her for quite some time before she finally noticed I was there and met eyes with me. As soon as our eyes meet my head is already turned towards Eunhyuk's direction as I call out to him, "Hyung, is this her?" I ask motioning towards Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun steps forward and bows to me, "Hello, I'm Park Ji Hyun." She says with a smile as she holds her hand out for me to shake.

Taking her hand in mine and shaking it, I smile at her, "Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you." 

Eunhyuk smiles at our introductions, "Make yourself at home, Ji Hyun." He says as he motions for ____ to follow him to his room.

I watch as ____ follows Eunhyuk, before turning back to Ji Hyun, "Are you thirsty? I can get you something to drink." I offer.

Ji Hyun nods with a smile, "Sure, that would be nice." 

I lead Ji Hyun to the kitchen and pull out a stool for her sit on in front of the counter. Opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of juice for the both of us, I hand one to her across the counter. I take a drink of my juice, and begin to wonder where Donghae went, but Ji Hyun cuts my thought short as she speaks.

"So you're the famous Cho Kyuhyun I've heard so much about." She says with a grin.

I grin back, "I suppose Eunhyuk told you about me." I say.

Ji Hyun shakes her head, "He told me about you, but it was stuff I already knew." She pauses and takes a drink of her juice, "____ is the one who wouldn't shut up about you when I asked." Ji Hyun says.

Instantly I become curious, "Really? Wouldn't Eunhyuk be the one she can't stop talking about? They are together after all..." I say while trailing off at the last bit.

Ji Hyun looks at me and laughs, "Where did you get such an idea? They're just good friends, and it probably won't change!" she finishes with a smile.

Hope seems to flood through me as I hear the words come out of , "Is that so?" I say with a grin I can't seem to hide.

Ji Hyun nods while looking at me with a knowing smile, "Yes, it's true." 

 

After Ji Hyun and I talk more about ____, we go into the living room and find that Donghae is sitting on the couch watching TV.

I introduce the two and they hit it off quite easily, so I decide to excuse myself and go to my room. Closing the door to my room, I go and sit down on my bed and begin to think about what Ji Hyun told me.

Before I even know it, I had been staring at a wall for awhile deep in thought, and I hadn't even noticed that someone was standing in my door way until they said my name.

"Kyuhyun." ____ says as she tries to get my attention.

I look over towards my door way and become startled when I realize it's ____, "What is it?" I ask as I quickly stand up from my bed.

____ closes the door behind her and sits on the bed opposite mine, "It's nothing, I just decided to come in here because it was kind of awkward being in there with Donghae and Ji Hyun." She explains.

"What about Eunhyuk, where is he?" I ask out of curiosity.

____ shrugs, "He said something about needing to go buy something, and wouldn't let me come with him." She says.

I nod, "Oh okay." I say before an awkward silence falls over us.

After awhile ____ decides to break the silence, "Hey Kyuhyun, can I ask you something?" She asks.

I look up at her and nod, "Yeah, sure." I say as I sit back down on my bed.

"It might be a silly question, because maybe you just don't want to, but why haven't you talked to me as much since I started being friends with Eunhyuk?" She asks.

I look ____ straight in the eyes, "I do want to talk to you." I say seriously.

She looks confused, "Then why haven't you?" 

I don't move my gaze from hers, "Because I like you, and so does Eunhyuk." 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally got this done! I apologize for taking forever to release this, I got writer's block halfway through AGAIN.

I hope you like the 3rd memories chapter! I'll probably start chapter 14 really soon, so it might be a double release this weekend!

And thank you to all the wonderful people who have subscribed to my story! :]