With Safety Comes Danger

Remember Me

Kyuhyun locks eyes with you, and gives you a look as if you did something wrong. You narrow your eyebrows at Kyuhyun, "Yah, what do you mean by that? Can I not be friends with Eunhyuk?" You ask.

Kyuhyun opens his mouth to answer, but his words are drowned out by a car horn going off behind the three of you.

You turn your head around to see Sungmin in a car motioning for all of you to come. 

"Come on, ____-ah" Kyuhyun says while grabbing your wrist. 

At the same time Eunhyuk does the same thing, "Want to sit with me, ____-ah?" 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk soon realize the situation and slowly look at each other, "Are you going to let go of my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun says sharply.

Eunhyuk narrows his eyebrows, "Yah, what if she doesn't want to sit with you today." He says just as sharply.

You look from the two in confusion, "What is this some type of competition?" 

The two ignore you and continue arguing back and forth while pulling on your wrists, but by this time you had, had enough, "Aish! Let go of me you idiots!" You say while ripping your arms out of their grips, "You're both acting like children!" You shout while making your escape to the front seat of the car Sungmin was waiting in.

Closing the door with a slam you lean back into the chair and let out an annoyed sigh, "What am I? A toy?" You say your thoughts out loud.

"What is going on? Why were Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun fighting?" Sungmin suddenly asks.

You look at Sungmin and let out another sigh, "I don't even know, I was just talking with Eunhyuk and then Kyuhyun appears out of no where, after that all this started." You say looking out the window to see Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk standing outside of the car looking as if they were arguing.

Sungmin follows your gaze out towards the window, "It's just like last time." He murmurs.

Catching what Sungmin said, you turn around and look at him, "Last time?" 

Realizing that you had heard what he said, Sungmin slowly nods, "Yeah, some stuff happened between the three of you."

"What kind of stuff?" You ask becoming more curious.

Sungmin shakes his head, "I think you should ask one of them." He says while motioning to Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who are outside.

You frown, "Ugh, I really don't feel like eating lunch with the two of them, let alone asking them something." 

Sungmin raises an eyebrow, "Oh? Well I guess I could change the plans." He says while rolling down his window. As the window rolls down you can clearly hear Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk arguing, "You can't shelter her just because she forgot everything, she is capable of taking care of herself!" Eunhyuk says to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun huffs in frustration, "How can I not?! If I don't I I could lose her forever!"

You gulp as you slide lower into your seat, you couldn't figure out why Eunhyuk was so defensive of you, and why Kyuhyun sounded so desperate to someone who is supposed to be like his brother.

"Yah! Idiots! Change of plans, It's going to be only ____-ah and I today, so go eat somewhere else together!" Sungmin shouts out of the window.

The two stop arguing and look at Sungmin, "What?!" They shout in unison, while quickly making their way over to the car.

"You heard what I said!" Sungmin says as he puts the car into drive and begins moving forward.

"Yah! Stop!" You hear Kyuhyun shout as he runs next to the car on the sidewalk.

You look out the window and meet Kyuhyun in the eyes for a split second, before Sungmin speeds out of the parking lot.

 

"Here is your Caramel Macchiato." The waiter says as he sets down the drink in front of you.

"Thank you." You say as you grab the cup and take a sip of your drink. "Ahh, I haven't had this in a long time." You say with a sigh.

"So, you liked that drink even before you met us." Sungmin says as he also takes a sip from his own drink.

You look up at Sungmin and nod, "Yeah, my mom introduced the drink to me, I've liked it ever since." You say as a new thought hits you. "By the way, do you know if my parents are still in Korea? Or did they move to America like they always wanted?" You ask becoming curious.

Sungmin shrugs with an odd smile, "You know, I don't really know that much about your family life, it would be best to ask Kyuhyun." He says before taking a long drink of his drink.

 "I guess I have a lot of things to ask Kyuhyun, don't I?" You ask.

"You do, and I'm not sure why you haven't already, I'm sure he'd be willing to tell you." Sungmin says.

You sigh, "I wish it was that easy, I can barely even think straight around him, and I don't even know why."

Sungmin sets his cup down and peers at you curiously.

You look at him with a confused expression, "What is it? Is there something on my face?" You ask while grabbing a napkin.

Sungmin shakes his head, "No there's nothing on your face, ____-ah, but do you think I could ask you something?" Sungmin asks.

You nod, "Yeah sure, ask away." You say as you put your drink up to your mouth.

Sungmin takes in a breath and asks, "Do you like Kyuhyun ____-ah? Or even more than that?"

Your eyes widen and your heart begins beating even thinking about it.

A look of worry covers Sungmins face, "____-ah? Are you okay? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Sungmin says.

Coming out of your short trance you blink at Sungmin, "Uh, yeah I'm okay." You say while standing up. "Sungmin, I think I'm going to go around town for a little while, so don't wait for me, I'll just take the bus home." You say while grabbing your things.

Sungmin stands up, "Are you sure? I can accompany you if you want."

You nod, "Yes I'm sure, and I don't think it would be a good idea considering you're a celebrity and all." 

Sungmin seems to realize what you're saying is true, "Ah, I guess you're right. Well, I'm pretty sure you have my number and everyone else if there is an emergency." Sungmin says.

"Alright, well see you later, then." You say while quickly making your way out of the coffee shop.

 

Walking through the streets in Seoul, your mind wouldn't seem to shut out a certain topic about a certain someone after Sungmin asked you that unexpected question. But you yourself could not help but question your own feelings, do you really have those sorts a feelings for Kyuhyun? 

Whenever you asked yourself this question it seemed as if your mind was screaming at you, "No, no! You don't! He loves the 'you' that didn't lose their memory! How can you be sure he loves the 'you' that doesn't remember anything anymore?!" At the same time it seemed as if your heart was saying the complete opposite.

"Aish! How come I had to wake up to such complicated things!" You say out loud, causing people to give you odd looks as they walk past you on the street.

You sigh not caring what people think and continue walking down the street, but suddenly you hear a voice directed towards you, "Yah! You over there!" Looking towards the voice you see a tall person walking towards you with a hat, sunglasses, and a mask on.

Caution immediately fills you, as the person comes closer, that is when you quickly turn around and walk fast without looking back.

As you practically run through the street the person keeps calling out to you, each time they sound closer, and you begin to worry that you won't make it home to tonight. 

As you're about ready to break into a full on sprint, you feel a hand grab your wrist and pull you towards a deserted alley way.

"Let go of me!" You cry while trying to pull free of the strangers grip. The stranger doesn't say anything and continues pulling you, and all this time your hope for getting home is diminished one by one as tears fill your eyes. 

You needed your sense of safety back, but the only person you thought could give that to you was Kyuhyun.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooo~ Cliffhanger-ness! I love making cliffhangers...

I hope all of you enjoy this chapter, because chapter 12 is sure to be eventful!

And sorry for the wait again, this would've been released earlier, but my birthday was last Wednesday, so I took a little break, and then I had family visit over the weekend, so it was a very chaotic time. 

Please let me know what you think, and Thank You to all the people have subsribed to my story! :)

-Paige

P.S.  

I'm not sure if this will serve much interest to all of you, but I have a Tumblr and it's paigelikeskorea.tumblr.com.

It's my recent addiction, and I was wondering if any you also had Tumblr's! :]