Remember Me

Remember Me

*Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump* Is all you seem to hear as Kyuhyun looks you straight in the eyes.

What did he just say? Did he just confess to you? You couldn't bring yourself to say anything, and kept questioning why you hadn't already ended this moment with a sharp comment.

Kyuhyun continues to look into your eyes as if he were searching for the you that knew him, but he only sees shock written all over your face.

Feeling as if you were going to explode you quickly stand up and turn away from Kyuhyun, "Uhm, I'm going to go back to the room." 

Kyuhyun looks down at his lap, "Yeah, okay." he says solemnly as you pratically run to the room.

Once inside the room you shut the door behind you and lean against it, only to slide to the floor and stare at the wall across the room.

You put your hand over your heart, it was beating faster than you would ever want it to, and you couldn't even figure out why.

When you finally calm yourself down, you stand up and head towards the desk with the unfinished drawing.

You sit down and stare at it, you needed some way to get your mind off of what just happened, so you rip the unfinished drawing out of the pad and begin drawing a new one.

As you draw, you find that you are drawing a man's body with a nice tuxedo on, and soon realize the person's face looks just like Kyuhyun's, "Aish!" You say in frustration as you take the paper and crumble it up, then throw it towards the trash can.

You sigh in frustration and stare at the wall, you couldn't even get your mind off of it by doing something like drawing!

Eventually after 30 minutes of staring at nothing but a wall, your eyes begin to feel heavy as you give into sleep.

 

The next thing you know is that you're waking up to a morning light, not at your desk, but in a bed.

You instantly sit up, how did you get here? You were pretty sure you fell asleep at your desk, and that you had no idea which door was to the bedroom.

You look around the room and see a door cracked open revealing the hallway, and get out of bed to see if anyone was here.

You cautiously walk down the hallway and into the living room, only to be welcomed by dead silence.

You breath a sigh a relief, he wasn't here, which meant no awkward silences.

Soon enough you realize that your stomach is basically screaming at you, because you hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday, and head towards the kitchen. 

Upon reaching the kitchen you see a box with a note taped on it, you go over to the counter and read the note to yourself, "Had to go to rehearsals for a show, the box has a phone with all the contacts you need in it, and the cereal is in the pantry next to the fridge. -Kyuhyun." 

You set the note down and open the box revealing a nice new phone, "Awesome, a phone I have no idea how to use." You mumble to yourself while trying to figure out how turn it on.

Eventually you figure it out and set it on the counter, because your need for food was killing you.

You make your way over to to the pantry and open it, revealing many boxes of cereal, instant ramen, instant coffee, and a lot of other instant stuff, "Gosh, were the both of us really that busy?" You say out loud to yourself.

You grab a box of cereal then look around the kitchen for a bowl, after you have made your cereal you sit at the counter and start messing with your phone.

Looking through your phone, you finally find the contacts list and notice you have almost all of the Super Junior members numbers in your phone, and then you spot one that says "Ji Hyun" on it.

Your eyes light up as you click the call button and put the phone to your ear, "Hello?" 

"Park Ji Hyun!" You say into the phone with excitement.

"Uh, Unnie? What is it?" Ji Hyun says in confusion.

"Where do you live?! I need to tell you things!" You say demandingly.

"The same place as you, except on floor 15." Ji Hyun says.

"Great! I'll be there in 20!" You say while hanging up the phone, not giving Ji Hyun time to respond.

 

After changing into clean clothes, you knock on Ji Hyun's door, only to have her quickly answer it and welcome you inside.

You slip off your shoes at the door and walk in, "I'm glad you live so close, because I probably would've had to take the bus."

Ji Hyun smiles, and walks over to the couch, while you follow and sit down, "We used to room together here, but after a year of you being with Kyuhyun the two of you decided to move in together." Ji Hyun says as she sits down.

"Why did we stay in the same building?" You ask curiously.

"It was a better commute for both of your jobs, plus all the other guys live on floors 11 and 12, so Kyuhyun is closer to them too." Ji Hyun says.

You blink in surprise, "What?! Super Junior lives in this building too?!" You say in surprise.

"Yes, but Unnie, why are you so surprised?" Ji Hyun asks.

"Aish... He can really tell them whenever he wants..." You mutter to yourself.

"Tell who?" Ji Hyun asks in confusion.

"Oh it's nothing, I said something I shouldn't have and now I have to do whatever Kyuhyun tells me to do for a month, it will be easy." You say casually.

Ji Hyun looks at you and laughs, "Oh Unnie, you really don't remember who Kyuhyun is do you? This is going to be your worst month ever." 

Your eyes widen, "What?! What could he possibly do that would ruin a whole month for me?"

Ji Hyun shakes her head at you, "I believe you will find out soon enough, aside from that what things did you have to tell me?" Ji Hyun asks.

You blink, realizing that you hadn't even touched on the subject of why you were here anyways, "Oh well, about that, some things happened..." You say while your face begins to turn red.

"Yah, why are you blushing? Does it have to do with Kyuhyun?" Ji Hyun asks with her eyebrow raised.

You nod silently before speaking, "Well you know after everyone left that night in the hospital and Kyuhyun stayed behind?" 

Ji Hyun nods at you, urging you to continue.

"We were aruging, if you could call it that, and suddenly he kissed me." You say feeling your face burn even more.

Why was it getting you so flustered now? After it happened you wanted to smack him on the head.

"What?! He kissed you? Even though he knows you don't remember him?!" Ji Hyun says in pure surprise.

You nod, "Well there's more, last night he told me he loved me." You say looking down at your lap.

Again, Ji Hyun gasps in surprise, "What did you do?!" She asks eagerly.

"I didn't know what to do! So I fled the situation, I know I hurt him, but how does he expect me to react? I don't have any feelings for him!" You say with an exasperated sigh.

Just as Ji Hyun is ready to respond her eyes widen as she looks behind you in shock.

You turn around to see Donghae and Kyuhyun standing in the door way, Donghae looking a bit awkward, and Kyuhyun showing visible hurt on his face.

Kyuhyun avoids your gaze and looks at Donghae, "Uhm, how about we watch that game another time, I'm actually pretty tired." 

Donghae nods, "Yeah, alright, see you later then." 

Kyuhyun quickly turns around and opens the door and is out of the room within seconds.

You put your hands on your face, "Aish! What kind of timing is this?" 

Donghae comes in slowly and sits next to Ji Hyun on the couch, "Sorry, I probably should've called first." 

You stand up and grab your bag, "You think?" You say sarcastically 

"Are you leaving, ____?" Ji Hyun asks.

"Yes, I can't be on bad terms with the person I'm living with." You say while putting your shoes on.

As you're ready to go out the door you look back at Ji Hyun and Donghae, "Plus, you two probably want some alone time, don't you?" You tease before going out the door.

 

As the elevator doors open, you race down the hallway scanning each door for your room number, finally spotting it you stop infront of the door and take a deep breath before going in.

As you open the door you are greeted with a mess on the living room floor, you take your shoes off and go over to it.

The first thing you notice is a scrapbook, then you see couple tee's, and little knick knacks that seemed so simple to you.

You get down on your knees and pick up the scrapbook, looking through it, it shows the early days, to the most recent pictures of Kyuhyun and you.

Setting the scrapbook down, you stand up and walk down the hallway towards the bedroom.

Pushing open the bedroom door, the first thing you see are more things scattered on the floor, but then your eyes are brought up to the figure sitting on the edge of the bed.

Kyuhyun is just looking at the wall blankly with red eyes and a tear stained face, but he soon notices you staring at him in the doorway.

You look at him, trying to find words, but nothing will come out.

Kyuhyun gets up from the bed and starts walking towards you, "You promised me, ____-ah..."He says only loud enough for you to hear.

You stare him straight in the eyes as he comes closer to you, "What did I promise you?" You ask quietly.

"You promised that you wouldn't forget, that you would remember!" He says as fresh tears leak from his eyes.

Kyuhyun comes to a stop in front of you, and puts his hands on your shoulders and begins to shake you, "You promised! So you have to remember! Remember everything ____-ah! Remember me!" Kyuhyun stops shaking you, and pulls you into an unbreakable embrace.

Your body seems to react for you, and your arms wrap around Kyuhyun as you whisper loud enough for him to hear, "I don't remember."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Chapter 5! I really hope you enjoy this one!

I was very eager to write it after Chapter 4, because my writer's block is gone!

Please let me know what you think! 

And once again, Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to me! <3

-Paige

P.S.  For some reason the ending of this chapter reminds me of the song You Found Me by The Fray, just thought I would put that out there, because the song is a pretty great song!