Okay then...

Impossible?

Rated for a little bad language :]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyesung P.O.V

SLAM!

Someone ran right into the small of my back making me stumble.

I regained my balance as anger began to boil inside me. 

I turned around to see my blue-haired dongsaeng Hyelim, my anger grew even larger as she saw it was me and her face softened.

'That damned girl, who does she think she is!?' I thought angrily.

Instead of appologizing fervently to me and my friends she simply asked "What are you doing here, has class not started yet?"

I stepped closer to her, she shrank back and fear flashed in her eyes, but it dissapeared as soon as it came.

'Ahh, so she is scared, and it seems shes learned to hide her emotions better.' I thought to my satisfaction.

I stared straight into her eyes and smirked evily. I ushered my friends to circle around her.

I finally spoke once we had formed a circle around her, "Ahh, little lime, shouldnt i be asking you the same question?"

She fearfully attempted to steb away from me but she just bumped into Hyuna who pushed her forward and with a smirk spat at her "Where do you think your going?" 

I thought back to the memory of why we were here.

"Unnie!" Sohyun called out to me.

I turned to smile at her, but i noticed how pretty she looked today and instead said

"Omo! Sohyun why do you look so....Umm.. ugly today?"

"I do?" Her voice squeaked

I nodded at her, "You should probably stay in the back.. just for today okay?"

She nodded sadly and went to the back.

I smirked and checked the rest of 4Minuite, they were all pretty of course, but as the leader i have to make sure NO ONE looks better than i do.

I saw Hyuna staring at me quizically, I just winked. Shes the only one that gets what being a leader is like. Shes my best friend and my main girl. Im the alpha, shes the beta. And its going to stay that way.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and began "Ladies, i have no doubt in my mind that we have all seen EXO." They all nodded in agreement.

I continued "Well seems the rest of the complete idiots we call our classmated have too, and i am completley worried about thoes boys. I mean they dont even seen to realize that theve become kingas in one day!" "I feel its out job to set them straight, and as queenkas of this school we have to be resonsible for them!"

4Minuite nodded in agreement. Hyuna winked at me, i think shes the only one who understood that i might as well hve said "WE are going to date them!   Nobody else, and if any of thoes idiots in out grade try to cross us, well crush them."

At lunch i saw them leaving the cafe and a plan clicked into my head. "Girls. I have an idea, ok so i presume the EXO boys are leaving outside where an alarm wouldnt be heard if one were to go off, and if an alarm were to go off the entire school would evacuate and be deserted accept for us and thoes EXO boys."

They grinned at me and we had a silent exchange. Jiyoon Gayoon and Jiyeon would start the fire Sohyun would make sure everybody was gone and Me and Hyuna would wait for the boys to get inside."

But the plan was now kinda ruined because of Lime. 

"Like usual you RUIN everything!" I yelled at her

"What are you talking about?" She chided

I stupidly told her our plan and she burst out laughing

"Jeez you guys," She said in between giggles "I didnt know you watched Scooby-Doo!"

I felt my face warm from embarassment and i heard 4MINUITE giggle around me. 

My temper flared and i pushed her, Hyuna moved out of the way just in time not to be hit by Lime's falling body.

A whimper escpaped her lips, but she just looked up and smirked "Well, that wasn'r very nice."

My anger shot up again. I puller her up by her navy blue collar and closed the space between our faces until there was nothing left but an inch.

I looked strarigt into the dark brown eyes of my identical and whispered quiet enough for 4Minuie not to hear, "Listen, and listen closely. By now you must know that i dont like you," I continued "And i sure as hell know you dont like me, so how about you stay out of my way and ill stay out of yours, but if you dare mess up my plan, i will make you regret it for the rest of your damn life."

She smirked and mocked "Oh my unnie who is only 1.2 seconds older than me, i wish it could be that easy. But the problem is.. we live together hun."

I dropped her collar and simply stated "I'm moving out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Lime P.O.V.

Out of this entire confrontation with Hyesung the only thing that shocked me was when she said she was moving out.

Why? Because the only thing that Hyesung can take care of is her hair. And she barely even gets by doing that, i mean we have a hairdresser.

"But Hy-" I began but i was knocked on the ground by Hyesung 4Minuite in tow.

Ouch, I thought wlile rubbing my .

I snapped my head up to see Hyesung walking towards the exit. 

"But when will you move your stuff?" I called out loud enough for her to hear me.

"Right now." She smirked over her shoulder.

"I- But where will you stay?" I asked worriedly

"Why do you care?" She spat, her words laced with venom.

I shrank back, and listened to the clicking of her heels until they were too far away to hear anymore.

I sighed. It wasnt always like this you know. We used to be best friends. I thought back to our 6th birthday, one year before the accident.

~~~

"UNNIE!" I called as loudly as i could.

"Ne, Lime-ee?" She smiled brightly at me.

"Unnie, you know today is our birthday right?"

"Of course!" She smiled obliviously.

"Well," i continued "I got us presents!"

Her eyes widened in surprise "Really?"

"Ne!" I pulled out 2 plastic rings

JA723.jpg

"shēngrì kuàilè!(Happy Birthday!)" I spoke again in perfect Mandarin.

Tears sprung to her eyes and she asked "Who's the 3rd one for?"

I grinned widely "OMMA!"

I tuened to see my omma standing over the 2 of us, grabbed the box with the rings in them and put the yellow one on my finger, the pink one on Hyesung's finger and the green one on hers.

She smiled at me "That was very thoughtful of you Lim-ee."

Appa appeared behind her and grabbed our shoulders "Wheres mine?" He gave a sideways grin that i had always loved.

I smiled at my sister and i held out my pinky "Unnie, promise me that we will stay like this forever?" 

She gave me a toothy grin with missing teeth and linked her pinky with mine "Forever."

~~~

I felt hot tears slipping down my face, i quickly tried to wipe them away but they kept on coming.

NO. I have to keep my promise, i thought.. i have to..

But obviously my tear ducts didnt feel the same way, because the tears refused to stop falling.

I continued to try to wipe my tears away when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I realized i have been sitting in the middle of the hall for about 15 minuites.

I looked up to see EXO behind me. I quickly jumped up and wiped my tears hoping they wouldnt notice.

They noticed.

I casually leaned on my locker but clumsy me ended up slipping and falling on my again.

"Aigoo," I heard that annoyingly deep voice again, "Have you always been this clumsy?"

I blushed "Why are you still here?"

"Well... partly because we have no house." Xiumin blurted

"What?!" I stared at them.

"You have no house?" I continued

Suho smacked Xiumin's head and looked at the ground.. "Well.. no."

I laughed loudly "Yah! I thought we were friends if you need a place to stay.. well i kinda live alone so if you want-"

"REALLY?!" They shouted in unison

I smilled and nodded. 

"DAEBAK!" I heard Kai's voice call out.

"Ràng wǒ jiǎnchá, kàn kàn rúguǒ huìxīng shì zǒuliǎo......" (Lets just hope that Hyesung is gone...) I whispered in chinese.

"I heard that.." Tao whispered in my ear.

"Ah!" I yelled frightened "Aigoo! dont do that!"

He chuckled "You know, some of us can speak chinese."

I blushed, "I didnt know.."

He ruffled my hair "Do you mind if i call you mèimèi?" (Little sister)

I beamed "Of course, as long as i can call you Gēgē." (Olde brother)

He winked at me.

"Oh yeah," I remembered "I have to go home.. with you guys."

I left the school building EXO forllowing close behind me.

"Yah!" I called to get their attention. They all stared at me quizically "Just remember, umm.. if you get any weird looks, just ignore them.

They didnt understand what i meant by that now but i know they will soon enough.

"I just want to let you know, were walking."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol groaned.

"Mianhae, but i didnt bring the lim- I mean car today."

I looked behind me for a quick second. They looked like abunch of lost puppies, extremley handesome puppies, that is.

I chuckled at my sillines when i heard a noise. It sounded like a truck, i looked at me and saw a red faced Xiumin.

"Quiet tummy!" He pokes his stomach.

I giggled "You guys are hungry?"

They nodded fervently.

"Well, you guys have good timing, because i have to go to work anyway.. you can just eat there."

When we reached the resteraunt i work at by the name of "Sunshine Kimchee."

I ran to the rack and grbbed my servers apron and name tag,

I ran over to Lay, i whispered in his ear "Lay-sshi im kinda late so can you and the others just kinda find your own seat?"

He smiled slightly at me and nodded.

I saw him  deliver my message to the other EXO boys.

Then i heard the voice. "HYELIM!"

I gulped "N-ne? Mr.Bong?"

He sighed and rubbed his forhead "Your late."

"I know, I know, bu-" I began

"No buts Hyelim." He sounded pissed.

"Mianhae." I bent my head towards the ground.

"But," I began, "I did bring in 12 new customers!"

He looked over at EXO and grinned "And it seems theyre atracting a crowd!"

I looked over in suprise to see crowds of girls surrounding the tables around EXO, just sitting there watching them.

I sighed. Mr.Bong pushed me forward "You better tell thoes girls to order or get out."

"Why me? I complained"

"Because I told you to!" He snapped and pushed me forward again.

I sighed heavily and walked towards the nearest table filled with girls who were obviously the popular queenka type.

I put on my best fake smile "Annyeong, welcome to Sunshine Kimchi! Would you like to order something?"

The obvious leaderlooked me up and down then smirked "Can i have some of him?" She pointed straight at Chanyeol.

I felt this weird feeling fill me, kind of like a mix between anger and annoyance. Jelousy.

But, i thought to myself why would i be jelous.. i cant be jelous, its probably just a female thing i concluded.

I smiled down at her "Im sorry but we dont sell human beings, now please order or get out." I kinda spat the last part at her.

"Fine." She scoffed they ordered and i came to the next table filled with creepy looking girls.

I put on that cheesy fake smile again "Annyeong, welcome to Sunshine Kinchi! Would you like to order something?"

They all looked up at me as if i was joking, scoffed, and continued to stalk EXO.

I slamed my hand down on the table loudly to get everyones attention in the resteraunt, eveyone looked up at me, including EXO.

I cleared my throat, "Look, ladies, ill say this simply. If your not here to eat then get out." I pointed to the door. Nobody moved and it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

"So that means eveyone of you is hear to eat?" I continued

"Araso, then ill be coming around to take your orders."

With that word every single one of the stalker fangirls left the resteraunt with an angry glare directed at me.

I stood by the door waving them all off.

"Gāisǐ de qiánxíng zhě..."(Damn Girls...) I whispered under my breath 

Finally i walked over to the EXO table. "So.. what do you want?" 

Chanyeol grinned sinesterey at me "Uh-uh, you have to say it nicely." I grit my teeth and put on that horrible sake smile

"Annyeong, welcome to Sunshine Kinchi, May i take your order?"

Chanyeol snickered and D.O. chuckled "You look more like your baring your teeth, than smiling."

I glared daggers, "Are you going to order or am i going to stand here all night?"

I heard Sehun whisper "You could just stand there, i mean its not a bad veiw."

I looked down to see that my shirt was hanging open ever so slightly so you could see my Lemon Green bra.

Blushed crimson red and stood up quickly. "Aigoo, Byungtae!" I hit Sehun's head with my notebook

He blushed almost as red as i did and stuttered "M-mianhae Lime.." He looked at the ground.

Everyone was blushing and it was awkward. "Umm.. its ok, now lets just order. Ok?"

He looked up and smiled "Is it really ok?"

I nodded and smiled.

After getting their orders i turned around to give it to the cook and i heard chanyeol joke "Aigoo! Maknae is a byungtae now! 

I scoffed, what an irritant.

I smiled at the cook named Jihoon as i gave him the small pice of paper with the order on it. "Is this all for you?" His eyes widened

I laughed "Of course not, Its for some friends."

I walked back to the table and sat down right next to Luhan, he smiled in my direction.

The quiet peace was stattered my Xiumin's cry for food "Yah," he rubbed his tummy "I want food!" He did this cute aegy that almost made me faint.

"Quiet you bāozi!" I joked

Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao, and Luhan laughed while the rest just looked confused.

Xiumin looked hurt, "Little Bun?" He repeated

I giggled, "Im sorry, your just so cute and.. soft you reminded me of bāozi!"

His eyes lit up, "Cute? You think im cute!"

Kai looked at me quizically, "How do you know Chinese anyway?"

"Oh," I began "I lived in China till i was 7."

Chanyeol stared straight at me for a moment, i met his eyes but he just looked away. Weird I thought.

"Li-" He began but was interuppted my Jihoon bringing in the food wich everyone imediatley paid attention to.

1350862750_4948c11c6e.jpg

As soon ad Jihoon left they started looking at me, looking like stray dogs. I laughed, "Well, what are you waiting for? Eat."

As soon as thoes words left my mouth it was like a typhoon.

It felt like only a second but everything was empty.

They all had satisfied looks of their faces, and i wondered how long have they been hungry

"Now," I got their attention "Your going to answer some questions."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn... this was a LONG chapter xD. Lol sorry it took me so long, but i was so fustrated. I hat to restart this chapter about FOUR times. I lould leave it unsave don my laptop, someone would use my laptop and delete it -,- I was so mad :D but i finally finished it. And im really tired, so bet time for mee <3 

Comment and subscribe <3 I love you

Oh.. and im sorry if you got confused with all the Chinese and stuff.. just meassage me if your confused :]

 

I love you EXO :)

We love you <3