Remember me.

Impossible?

 

Remember me.

_________________________________

Lime P.O.V

Suddenly the door burst open and I found myself flat on the ground, looking at the unexplainable in better detail than before. A strong feeling of deja vu washed over me. I gulped and stared at EXO wide eyed. I stood quickly and dusted myself off trying not to look as embarassed as I actually was.

I saw Xiumin cocking his head to the side, he said with upturned lips "Who are you?"

I was confused for about a milisecond before I realized he thought I was a diffrent person ecause of my hair. I burst out laughing "You baozi, I'm not a diffrent person!"

He pouted, "Only, Hyelim calls me baozi...."

I  ruffled my hair and smacked my forehead "I am Hyelim, you pabo. Who did you think I was?"

He squinted, and so did the rest of EXO, their eyes closing ever slightly leaving me feeling like I was completly exposed. I cleared my throat "What is wrong with oyu guys? I just dyed my hair."

"YOU KILLED YOUR HAIR?!" Xiumin exclaimed loudly. I burst out laughing a second time, I laughed until I fell to my knees crying, I rolled onto my back and kicked my legs giddily. This was the best laugh I think I've ever had in my entire life. I ghasped to catch y breath and stood while they were staring at me, same curious expressions.

I chuckled wiping my tearsa nd answered "Not D-I-E, D-Y-E." I said in english, I continued "Like re-color? Tch, why am I explaining this, look at your heads, are you trying to tell me that's you real hair color?"

I ruffled his reddish-brown hair that could never grow naturally on a Korean. His hand reached up and my now hazelnut brown hair. "So you're telling me, you d-y-e-d your hair?"

He said the word slowly like it was the first time he'd heard it. I nodded "Y-yeah, yah, Baozi you better not be playing dumb with me..."

Chen laughed "Xiumin hyung doesn't play when it comes to dumb."

The little baozi glared at him "Me? You're the one who can't even tie his own shoe laces!"

Chen pinked "Oh, yeah? Well at least I know my multiplication table!"

Xiumin retorted "No you don't! You've only memorized up to 6 you pabo!"

They continued their noisy banter until I got irritated "Hey pabos, shut up will you? Lets agree on this you're both really stupid."

Chen grabbed my heart pouting "Noona, waeeee?~~"

I snook him off, throwing him a mehrong "I'm not your noona, you choding."

Chen pretended to be faint "My noona is rejecting me, I feel like my heart is bursting."

Xiumin also dropped to his knees "Noona, WAEEE?!"

I rolled my eyes "I am not your noona, you oversized bun."

I pointed to Suho "Yah, control your kids."

He smiled proudly "Nope, theyre not mine this time," He pointed to Kris and continued  "Kris control your children."

Kris dragged the two trouble makers off into a corner y their ears and scolded them, I laughed.

"You guys are so immature.."

Chanyeol curled his lip "And you're more mature?"

I scoffed "Of course I am, you building."

He pushed my forhead with his finger "Pshh, it's not my faunt your a midget." He paused for a moment then continued "Look what you've don now, I can't even call you blueberry anymore."

I stuck out my tongue "I wasn't a blueberry either way virus."

He scrunched up his nose "Virus? The only virus I spread is a happy one."

I rolled my eyes "I hope that's a joke."

A mischevious look crossed his face "Oh yeah? Well at least I don't kiss people and then knock then out with my giant forhead!"

I blushed madly replaying the scene in my head

*Flashback*

 

SLAM!

I ran into him with full force, my lips smashed somewhere that was soft and plump, but i shut my eyes so i didnt see, also out forheads slamed together.

I landed flat on my back, i opened my eyes slowly, the edges of my vission were blurry with red slowly fading away.

I heard soft groaning.

My head was pounding and for some strange reason, my lips were tingiling. I felt heat spread its way across my face and neck.

What the hell? Am I sick or something? I thought

I felt dazed and far away, a light shown in my eyes, i seemed to momentarily forget what was happening.

My eyed widened "AM I DEAD?!"

Boms red hair fanned over my face, as she put her hand on my head, checking the tmprerature "No, pabo. Your not dead, but the tall one might be."

*End of flashback*

"T-that was an accident! As if I would purpousley kiss you."

He smirked "It's okay. I already know you did it on purpouse. I'm used to girls wanting my body."

I made a face "I'd sooner gag myself with a spoon."

Luhan suddenly appeared beside me "You're not alone."

Chanyeol pinched his hyung "Oh yeah, I forgot Luhan counts since he's a girl."

I think I saw fire in Luhans eyes for a moment "This is where I draw the line."

Luhan raised a poised hand and Chanyeol went flying, so so much that he would break anything, but with enough force to creat a small crack i nthe wood floor. I heard Suho mutter under his breath "Oh dear God, not again."

Although Luhan just sent Chanyeol flying through the air with a lift of his hand I didn't feel as surprised as I thought I should, but I was kind of expecting something. Even when I first saw them I knew they were special.

Chanyeol stood back up as if he didn't just fly across the room, his hands turned a dangerous shade of dark pink, soo dark it looked like a 2nd degree burn. A moderatley sized wall of flames erupted from Chanyeols hands. My eyes widened, not from surprise but from the fact that he was stupid enough to summon a large wall of fire in a room filledwith wood.

I heard Tao whisper under his breath "Aiish, you idiots." Suddenly it felt as if the whole world was holding it's breath. Everything was frozen, even the wall of fire which looked phenomenally crafted. Nobody moved accept for Kris, Suho, Tao, and I. 

Tao becconed to Suho, "Hyung, could you put that out?"

Suho nodded as a small spout of water put out the stillborn wall of flame hovering in mid air.

Kris walked over to me sheepishly "I suppose you deserve and explination for.... This."

I shrugged, "As long as you're comfortable with telling me."

Kris led me and sat me down into a chair, he, Tao, and Suho sat in the remaining three.

As soon as he opened his mouth to talk and idea popped into my head, I shouted "WIAT!"

He looked startled but closed his mouth. I smiled knowing I was probably going to regret this decision later "You know whay? Don't tell me."

He looked confused "Aren't you curious? You don't want to know?"

I grinned mischeviousley "I like a little mystery in my life. I already trust you for some strange reason, so I don't think there is need to tell each other everything right now. Mabey later, when we know each other a little better."

He still seemed confused, but so was I. Sometimes I really surprise myself with the things that come out of my mouth, I thought.

He nodded, confusion still masking his eyes. Tao just smiled at me.

"But wait!" I shouted another thought popping into my mind.

Tao smiled at me "Taking back your decision already?"

I rolled my eyes "No, I'm just curious about  something. "

Suho stared at me "What is it?"

I was suddely kind of nervous, I fumbled with my hands "Well, so Chanyeol-"

Tao cut me off "I knew it, you're totally in love with him!!!" I made a face "Eww. No. As I was saying before I was rudley interrupted Chanyeol showed me his fire power, I was wondering what the rest of yous are...."

Tao smirked playfully "You really haven't guessed mine yet?"

I rolled my eyes "I'm not stupid. I've guessed two already! Yous is obviousley time control, D.O.'s is Earth, I mean if not how else yould you split hte floor in half that easily? Chanyeols is fire, and I'm not yet sure what Luhans is..."

Kris smiled "Mine is flight."

My eyes widened "Really?! That's amazing! You're like superman."

I blushed at my outburst. Kris studdied me carefully 

'You don't seem very surprised at all. You're taking this very....Calmly."

Well this just proves my suspicion that you are somehow the guys from my dreams. I thought, but said "I don't know. I was kind of expecting something strange from you guys."

Suho grinned brightly at me "Mine is water."

"Wahh, you're like aqua man or something." I burst

He wrinkled his nose "Doesn't aqua man smell like fish?"

I rolled my eyes "You're like the new and improved better looking aqua man."

 

??? P.O.V

I lay in a pile of my body on the cool concrete alley. The right side of my jaw pulsed painfully. P.O. complained loudly "Dammit, this is so embarassing, I got beat up by a girl."

Jaehyo, who was proped up against a wall rolled his eyes "Why is that so surprising? You getting beat up by girls is a normal thing. I'm just surprised how easily she managed to get all of us at once."

"No kidding, she fought like a tornado or something. And was it just me or was she pretty hot?"

P.O. snickered "Any person of the female gender is hot to you."

"Whatever, she was. And she had a nice body too." He added

Minhyuk rolled on his side "Will you shut the hell up about that girl already?"

Taeil laughed grimly "Right? That girl just kicked our asses and you're talking about how hot she is."

"No need denying the facts." Kyung hissed.

"I think Zico hyung is devestated, his undefeated record is tarnished." P.O. Said quietly.

They all looked at me, but I was immersed in my own thoughts. All about one girl, and how she probably was out for my blood. I rolled so they couldn't see my  face. I knew we all had the same painful memory of her etched into the back of our minds. It's easier to just forget she ever existed. To forget they all loved her. But that's not something I can just forget, because she's unforgettable.

As if reading my mind Taeil sighed heavily next to me "Thinking about her?"

Out of all I think Taeil knew me the best. We grew up together, and were friends before we even met the rest of Block B. He always knew what was on my mind, especially when it came to her. I nodded wordlessly. Without her a deep hole was left in my heart, but I have nobody to blame accept for myself. I know now that when she thinks of me she'll only think of the deep hate she has for me and the other six. She'll only think about how we betrayed her trust and the tears she shed. But she can't think about how much we love and care for her simply because we never told her. Like all other humans we made a huge mistake, accept this isn't one we can take back. Suddenly breaking my thoughts I saw a familiar figure in the distance. I raised my head a little to see the girl from before, the one who kicked our asses, and only then did I notice the striking resenblance she had to her. I heard Jaehyo whisper almost silently under his breath "Lime?"

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra super MIANHAE for yet another late update. Wow, I'm a bad person. 

But I'll give you a huge pic spam today because I'm happy and I love you C:

Also don't kill me yet for the cliffhanger. 

PIC SPAM GO!

tumblr_mm1suvbVwW1r1h7ego1_500.gif

tumblr_mlzgcx35gz1rksmg8o1_500.gif

Aw hell EXO, don't think this commercial would go untouched ;D

tumblr_mlvprp2gVE1s7rwt3o1_500.jpg

Yap.

tumblr_mlx10iVHQV1rma801o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlx10iVHQV1rma801o2_500.png

tumblr_mlx10iVHQV1rma801o3_500.jpg

I laughed for like 2 continuous minutes.

tumblr_mlvpenRsA91s7rwt3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlr2b7S5oB1sozvpho1_400.gif

Ohh, Tumblr.

tumblr_mloklyQVgB1ri2v3ao1_500.png

If you attach his face to turtles like this, I will be golden.

tumblr_mlh0fz7nLt1s467c6o1_500.jpg

You don't know the real meaning of derp until you've seen Block B.

image

 

 

image

I usually just drop like a dead body.

image

B-but I just got here..

tumblr_mexcizqn3z1s07woqo1_1280.jpg

 

Aux2kE9CAAAm112.jpg:large

Can you just stop being an adorable little for a damn second?

tumblr_mlztotZaKA1r0ulz6o1_500.gif

Join the club.

tumblr_mm0rvvIK5w1qihji8o1_500.gif

You did such a great job of hiding it too, who would have even guessed?

tumblr_mcbu8tpQ0n1ru8saco1_500.gif

Sometimes I just look at Koreans and think "Wow God, wait to over the rest of the world."

"We also have 4 Chinese members."

image

image

tumblr_mm1raoosKF1spyljqo1_500.gif

I'm dying.

tumblr_mkyolcNzUS1qi4zmno1_250.gif

image

Just Kidding! I love you <3

tumblr_mkfgdnCzRv1s7e8hpo7_250.pngtumblr_mkfgdnCzRv1s7e8hpo6_250.gif

Block B needs to be punched in the face for being so damn cool.

tumblr_mk3a6xqZ401rlgs7po1_250.gif

tumblr_mk1p45T29L1r0xrqho2_500.gif

tumblr_mjba95yZVC1r0xrqho1_500.gif

This is slowly turning into all Block B...

tumblr_mj0nk3u7wp1rmz2sho2_500.gif
 

tumblr_mhr29z4Jh21rcw4mho5_250.giftumblr_mhr29z4Jh21rcw4mho1_250.gif

Bootylicious.

tumblr_mgh587B3ta1rbzx0po1_500.gif

tumblr_mfb5bgNQ3x1r0xrqho2_500.gif

Why is this chicken so funny?

image

Taking it like a man.

tumblr_memejz9Zkw1r0xrqho1_500.gif

I seriously question my sanity when I say these guys are my biases.

tumblr_mdrko099p71qi4zmno1_500.gif

What the actual ?

tumblr_md6hbp7TNF1r0xrqho1_500.gif

I try to give you serious roles in my fanfic and you just it all up. Damn it I love you guys.

tumblr_mcit6f96D81qi4zmno1_500.gif

Try to look without laughing.

tumblr_mbauq3g4ns1r0xrqho1_250.giftumblr_mbauq3g4ns1r0xrqho2_250.gif

tumblr_mbauq3g4ns1r0xrqho3_250.giftumblr_mbauq3g4ns1r0xrqho4_250.gif

I ship it.

tumblr_m8qy0wxyv01rcq2w8o2_500.gif

I'm crying at the vast amount of similar pictures of these.

tumblr_m8demaDF4p1r1pyodo1_500.gif

Being friends with Block B would be the best thing in my life. They seem like the coolest people alive.

tumblr_mlxotfEkdY1rvy4abo1_500.gif

image

The four tards.

image

Strike again.

image

image

image

image

image

tumblr_miy5y03Er71rkx48io1_500.png

 

____________________________________________________________

Okay I have to end before I have a coronary from almost laughing to the brink of dying. Maybe I'm just really immature, but I had so much fun laughing  today C: Picture Credits to owners. 

:D I'll update soon, I love you and goodnight. I just realized only a quarter of this chapter is actual text. Mianhae for the short chappie today, I assumed you were getting tired of waiting so I shortened it a little bit. D:

Goodnight, Have a nice week! I love you <3