Boy trouble.

Impossible?

Lay P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I dont know how this type of school system works but I will assume that the type of language Lime just used was unacceptable.

After she left the room the teacher Mrs.Lee- at least I think thats her name had this satisfied smile on her face.

"Now," She said "Now we can get on with class."

She turned her back opened a Chemistry book and began writing stuff on the board.

As soon as she did that all the girls in the class began to blatantly stare at Chan and I.

It was uncomfortable.

"Lay oppa, I dont understand can you help me?" The girl next to me with cat eyes grabbed my arm.

Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders and her uniform was ed to the point of discomfort. She was pretty, but she made me uncomfortable.

"I think Mrs.Lee would be happy to help you." I pulled her hand off.

She pouted her lips slightly, leaning over  grabbing my forearm again "But oppa, I want your help."

"Umm.." I stood up, knocking her hands off me, the teacher turned around 

"What is it?"

"Bathroom." I said quietly, pointing to the door

"Do you need someone to show you where?" She questioned pointedly.

The girl next to me sat up fast  "I WILL!"

"A-a-anio, I know where." I stuttered.

"Araso," She began to turn her back again "Be fast."

The girl next to me sat down slowly with a pout on her face and whispered "Oppa, do you not like me?"

She grabbed my arm again.

I slowly peeled her fingers off and left.

I walked out feeling everyones eyes follow me. Aigoo, this is so uncomfortable..

I closed the door behind me slowly. 

"I can finally breath easy.." I whispered slowly.

I leaned against the hard brick wall and sank down slowly.

What are we supposed to do about finding the girl?

I raked my hands through my hair slowly. We have been here for months, school to school. But were yet to find her.

I let my feet slide out from under me until i was sitting flat on the hard carpeted floor.

I thought back to our last days at home.

 

"You trouble makers!" They had shouted "What do you expect us to do now? You've put the future of this planet into jepardy! Your foolish acts almost killed the single energy source we have! Do you know what you could have done?"

"Minhamnida." Suho stepped forward "I-it was just an accident, please accepy our apology." He bowed his head.

"Anio." A woman with a young face and tired eyes began "Anio! We could have all died. You must be punished. You were supposed to be the future of this planet. How can we trust imature people like you? I refuse to accept you until you have learned your lesson."

"What do you mean?" Kris looked up

Her eyes twinkled sinisterly "I propose that we send you away. There is someone.. someone that this planet cannot live without. She will be very challanging to find, but he have some clue to who she is. This girl is the most powerful of us alive, but alas she is unrealized of the power she holds. You 12 forces must find her and bring her here. You can not come back until you find her. If you do find her you will be allowed to come back and take hold of your selected places." 

The woman with tired eyes looked at her counterparts, they passed wuick judgement and a loud malled had sealed out fate.

"You," She began "Shall be sent away."

~~

I sighed slowly. Its been too long. I miss my family.

My omma's sweet face, my younger sisters toothless grin. I missed thoes things, and if we dont find that girl... 

I may never see them again.

I sighed deeply and rested my face on my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lime P.O.V

 

I had a deep line set across my forehead. It was probably going to make a permanent crease but I really dont care, because of the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach.

The staircase. The appearing at the top of it. This was all impossible, but somehow I, a simple human being, managed to do... I dont know.

Mabey I was just hallucinating being  that far away, I suggested to myself.

Aniya. I.. i was definetly at least 4 flights away, and even if I was hallucinating being faw aray, how did I manage to end up right infront of the door? The staircase does not lead to right infromt of that door.

"AISH! Wǒ yào fēngle!" I ruffled my hair in fustration. ( I'm going crazy!)

I stolled in the deserted hallway. The clock had decided to make me miserable today. The minuites crawled my so slowly, I wasnt even sure if time was still moving. And to top it all off, it was loud. The 

TICK.

TOCK.

Was going to drive me mad.

The only sounds I could hear other than the ticking were muffled teachers behind doors, and the shuffle of my feet.

Cold air caressed my legs and I shivered at the sudden wind. Aigoo, why is it so cold?

I looked out the large bay window, soaking up the beauty of the campus. Whenever I take a look around me, I feel lucky. I could have as easily lost my parents inheritance as I gained it.

The memory of the hospital encased my mind.

"Lime, please. Please. Your not helping your case. You need to make an effort to heal. If you dont try the radiation from the explosion may kill you."

After seeing my sister still in her coma, my throat had constricted. It made me sick. Looking at her frail and weak body.

I refused to get up. Just like before, no emotion ever passed my face. Single tears would slide down my face, when I was alone. I tried not to allow myself to cry. If anyone should be crying, shouldnt it be Hamoni? She lost her daughter, one of her grandchildren were in the hospital in a come, and she was left with only me. The unresponsive, emotionless child.

I could see it. In her eyes. That she blamed me. But of course, I was all she had left. She couldnt leave me to die. Because right now, I am the only tie she has to my Omma.

But that wasnt all I saw. I also saw the pain. She was in pain. Not just emotional, but severely physical. I was almost positive that my Halmoni was going to die soon. She tried to hide it, but one day it became too much.

She doubled over in pain right before my eyes. I showed emotion all right. 

She fell "HALMONI! KWEANCHANAYO?!

"HALMONI! ILEONA!?"

Tears streamed downy my face as she fell, a face contorted with pain filled my mind.

"Hyelim," She said in barely a whisper "I..i was supposed to tell you when you got older- b-but thats not happining eh?" She smiled and then her face scrunched again "Hyeilmee, your always so sweet. Dont let this accident harden your heart. Always show emotion, and dont be afraid, you may end up regretting your choices. But-" Pain filled her cracked voice "Just remember," She trembled "You can do anything, as long as you believe. I love yo-" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she clutched her heart.

Docters swarmed in, carying her on a gurney and rolled her away.

One docter stayed behind and made be calm down and get back into my bed. 

I saw the pity and sympathy in her eyes. She left me in peace.

A while later a male docter with soft kind eyes and a pudgey face came in looking sullen. I already knew what he had to say. I was expecting it. But that didnt mean that it would hurt any less. 

"Your halmoni.. She died. She went into cardiac arrest. The pain has been there for months.. She knew she was going to die. Its strange really.. I dont know why she didnt take her medecine. Im very sorry for your loss." He left, his loafers clicking and clacking.

Later another doctor came in. This time she was a woman, but she didnt look nice, sweet, or very sympathetic. She looked like she came here on a mission and if she didnt get her way, someone was in trouble.

"You," She pointed to me "You must take that medecine now. Im sorry about your Halmoni, but if you dont take it, the needs will be greater. From medecine, to surgury, to no hope for your survival. If you dont, we will contact a relative and hope that me get the permission to force you. It may seem harsh, but we are just trying to help you."

"How is forcing pills down my throat going to help me?" I spat a little too harshly for a now 8 year old girl.

"You must not know." She began calmly "But you have the early signs of Brain cancer." She left.

For the next few weeks I still refused my pills. But as she said, things began to get serious. 

My hair began to fall out in large chunks.

I was always tired.

My head hurt constantly.

And my enire body fely like a bag of jello, and the only thing that kept me moving was my mind. But I was even starting to doubt my mind when the dreams began appearing.

Impossible, fantasy like dreams. But I wasnt paying attention to thoes dreams. Because I didnt sleep much anymore.

One day I saw him. The person who I had been escaping. My uncle. The scariest person I know. Just one look into his dark eyes and I knew what would happen to me. I would take the pills, I would do as I was told, and I would do it without complains.

He came into my room, and just looked at me for a moment.

"Why wont you take you medicine?" He said, his voice surprisingly soft.

"You know.. Seolhi-Mi yould want you to." He continued.

Just the mention of my mothers name brought tears to my eyes.

He wiped them away. I am nervous. This is the first time that his voice was soft, that his touch didnt hurt.

"Please, take them." He left, I could see all of the female nurses oggoling over him. He wasnt as young as he looked, nor was he a good guy. But I was starting to doubt that..

~~~

BRINGGG!

BRINGGG!

The halways imidiatley filled with people. 

How long have I been standing here?

The shuffeling of shoes and loud chatter filled my ears.

In the window, the big campus became busy. Violence, happiness, and confusion all in one place.

I snapped out of my glassy gaze.

Stop that. I cant be late again.

I hurried off in the direction of my least favorite class. Gym.

I reached the locker room in the nick of time, only because its on the other side of the school. And this school is not small.

I quickly changed into our choresponding uniforms and followed the rest of the familiar girls in my grade.

We walked outside into the slightly cool air. A small breeze spread goosebumps all over my body.

I stood by myself as all of the other girls turned their noses up at me and went into their little cliques.

The boys came out a few minuites later. All of the overly cocky, irritating, wannabe cool boys in my year.

And of course oll of the tall, unaturally beautiful, also overly cocky girls are imidiatley attracted to them.

I couldnt help but scoff at such shallow people. Although they were all indeed, very wealthy, does that mean that they have to contest it?

There is no like or love in their relationships, its all about how much money your parents make.

I chuckled under my breath. What a joke.

"What was that?" Hyunah turned to glare at me.

It suddenly became quiet, all eyes on me. Uncomfortable much..

"Wae?I didnt say anything." I had to hold myself from laughing. A smile forced its way onto my lips. Just looking at their serious faces, I couldnt hold it.

I had never been any good at holding laughter. I burst out laughing. I probably looked insane, because only I understood the joke.

I could feel my face turning bright red.

Even without looking up I could tell that Hyuna was geting irritated, and of course, she was embarassed. It looked like I was making fun of her, which I kinda was, but I know her. She wont just stand there and be laughed at.

I felt my shirt jolt up my shoulders and I came face to face with her.

Her face just inches away from mine was extreamly uncomfortable.

I felt her how breath on my face "Is this never going to end? Are you always going to be a trouble maker?"

A dirty smirk appeared on her face "It seems I need to teach you a lesson."

she raised her fist . Everyone just stood around waltcing, wide eyed. Some smiling as if saying that I deserved it, some just onlooking, mouth agape. I shouldn't be expecting help. Not from these people anyways.

I smirked "We'll go ahead then, I. Mean, someone will eventually get the guts to stop you..... Or not.  Right now is all you have. If you're going to hit me. Go."

"You.." She raised her fist a little higher and came down fast. By instinct I closed my eyes. 

A few moments passed. I peeked my eyes open slowly. I saw her hand bound mid punch by a hand.

"Now that isn't right." I heard a shockingly familiar voice say matter-of-factly.

"O-oppa....I was just- I" She looked down as if she was shamed. 

It was dead silent. I realized that she let go of my collar. I brushed the wrinkles out of my t-shirt.

At this moment out teacher decided to come out. "YA! Do I need to tell you everything?! You're here everyday! The only people with an excuse are them!"

He pointed at Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen, Tao, Kris and D.O.  who were standing awkwardly with all the eyes on them. Boys were staring at them in a mix of awe and resentment, and the girls eyes looked like they were about to pop out.

Tao Grabbed my wrist "Partners?"

He didnt give me much of a choice, he dragged me away and the rest of EXO paired with each other. D.O. with Kai, Kris with Chen and Sehun with Skyscraper.

"BAEK!" Our instructor shouted.

I heard groans of protest.

"What? You don't want to do baek(100) Sit-ups?" He teased us

"Ok, ill make a deal with you. If you do what I say and stop complaining we can play soccer." He smiled.

Cheers erupted and everyone partnered up. 

All 12 of the other girls in this class Tried their hardest to be noticed by EXO.

It was almost pathetic. And of course the cocky arrogant boys were trying to get the attention back from the girls. I heard a male voice behind me mutter

"Tch.. They're not even that good looking. I look better."

I chuckled slowly as I sat down so I could begin my sit-ups. 

" Tao gege, hold my legs." 

He sat on my feet, wrapped his legs around them, and leaned on my legs cutely.

I looked around to see if anyone had seen yet, nobody had. They were just playing around.

I pushed him off lightly "Yah! Panda. You cant do that!"

He pouted "Wae?"

His face was so cute. I was so tempted to just allow him. And he didn't even reject his pandaness.

I regained my senses "Were not even supposed to know each other.. It would look weird to other people."

I couldnt help but laugh at his questioning face. It was like talking to a child.

"Araso..." He said unsureley and leaned off me, but he still kept his legs wraped around mine.

I shrugged and began thoes horrible gut wrenching crunches.

~~~~~~~~~Chanyeol P.O.V.~~~

Sehun went first. I wasnt really eager to do 100 situps, when Its hard to letalone do 10. Ok i'll admit it.

I'm not in perfect shape. My body isnt exactley the top of my worries right now.

Its not easy to concentrate when all these eyes are on us, though.

I feel as if im under a magnifying glass.

Most of the girls in this school are very pretty, I cant lie.

But theyre kind of plasticky. I dont know how to explain it. I just feel that when I look at them, they have a film of plastic on them.

They're just the type that would make a person uncomfortable. Ever since we came here I feel like thats what most of the girls are like. Plasticy. Stiff. Boring.

Accept one. The strange one with blue hair. The one I've only known for a day and a half. The one who kissed me this morning.

I couldnt help but glance at her. I wish I didnt.

Tao was wraped around her legs, and he was leaning on her as she struggled to do her sit-ups. He was cheering her on, being the cute Tao we all love.

It should ahve made me happy. But it didnt. 

A wave of anger, annoyance, and a slight pinch of irritance hit me hard.

I shook it off. Whats wrong with me? Am I sick?

"...Hyung.. Hyung... CHANYEOL-HYUNG!" Sehun poked my face

I jumped "What..what?"

He also jumped back a bit at my sudden outburst "What are you thinking about? You looked so spaced out."

"N-nothing." I sputtered, still surprised.

"Tch.. Gojimal.." (Liar)

I smiled and we swiched positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lime P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~

I was so estatic when I finally finished. My tummy ached, I feel like I have a 6 pack.

I lifted my shirt up slightly checking for a difference. There wasn't. It was just my same opalescent flat tummy.

It didn't feel that way... I flexed my stomach and poked at it.  It felt hard, but not really how I felt.

Allof a sudden a finger poked at my stomach. 

I jumped and giggled because it tickled.

"What are you doing?" Tao sat up from his 59th sit up trying to hold back his laughter.

"I-I was feeling my tummy.." I said, realizing how silly it sounded the moment it left my mouth.

"Wahh... And they call me. The immature maknae..." He sighed wishfully.

"Tch Pabo." I hit his head

"Aish! So violent!" He laughed

I laughed a response "Yeah I'm violent, you better not mess with me."

He held up his hands "I'll make sure not to." 

We erupted into giggles, until it subsided and I remembered "Yah! panda! Your only halfway done! Pali!"

I pushed him down and clung to his legs, I noticed how smooth and hairless they were.

"Tao gege, d-do you shave your legs?" I snickered

He blushed crimson red  "W-what!? No! I'm a man!"

I struggled to hold back my laughter and his hairless legs "Yes, soo manly."

He blushed darker, color now spreading to the tips of his ears.

"Look at that , flirting endlessly with Tao oppa! Does she even have morales?! She's not even pretty!" 

A shrill voice filled my ears.

I turned to see two red faced tiny girls sitting 10 feet away from me whispering, then glancing at me.

I looked them in the eyes "Do you have something to say?" To my face? It would be a lot more respectful than speaking behind my back when I'm literally right here. So if you have something to say, please feel free to say it aloud."

I shocked everyone into silence, even our instructor was waiting to see what was said next.

They looked petrafied. I ruffled my eyebrows, "It's ok if you said nothing, I'm just saying-"

"Anio, I said something," the blonde one with large curly pigtails snapped. "We were just talking about how your flirting shamelessly with our oppas, aigoo, what right do you have?! Your not even pretty! Your just a freak with blue hair!"

I shrugged "I-"

Tap cut me off " What right does she have? She has every right. And I'd anyone was flirting it was me. We just arrived yesterday, and she's the only one who didn't put me on a pedastil, like I'm some type of statue. And so what if she has blue hair? It's unique and it makes her special. Also, don't you ever feel that you have the right to call her not pretty. She's the only pretty girl in this entire school!"

Tao humphed like a child and continued his sit-ups again. The girl sat down, tears in her eyes, shooting death rays at me with everyone else in this class.

But I was shocked the most. H-he just said those things about... Me?

I was genuinely surprised. And also flattered.

BRINGGG!

BRINGGG!

Did we really just do sit-ups for an hour?

"we will play soccer tomorrow! Be prepared!" Our instructor said breaking the shocking silence.

I stood up dazed, and stretched a but before bidding goodbye to Tao and going to change again.

As soon as I entered the locker room I was slammed up against the lockers.

BANGG! 

I was surrounded.

The blonde girl with pigtails, Hyuna, and the other girl with brown pigtails came into the circle, each looking at me with a large amount of resentment.

The blonde one was crying. Brown pigtails grabbed the collar to my shirt "YAH! YOU MADE MY BEST FRIEND CRY! You will pay."

She was shorter than me, but the darkness in her eyes made up for it.

Hyuna smirked "I dont know how someone as ugly as you managed to seduce then, but I'm sure that when they see what this school has to offer, we wont have to worry about you anymore."

I held mysel from laughing "I highly doubt that, now please excute me, I actually want to go to class."

I pushed myself out of their circle and turned my backs to them.

"Thats right. Run, just like everybody else in your family."

Her acidic voice melted through me. Other than Hyesung, only she knew about my family.

I my heels and quickly closed the remaining space between us.

"Do not talk about my family. Ever."

Before she could react my fist connected with her nose. Hard.

I didnt hold hack a bit of resentment I had against her.

I heard a sicking crack. Im pretty sure that I broke her nose, but I didnt care.

She landed on the ground, blook bubbling out of her nose.

The other girls looked up at me i horror and renewed fear.

I quickly changed and left. 

"The smell of blood is making me sick.." I muttered before leaving.

I quickly went and sat in my next class, wondering how long it would be before I got in trouble.

I sat all the way in the front. Most teachers like to keep me up close to "make sure im paying attention." 

Im not the one that they need to pay attention to. Im probably the only one in this class who cares about their grades.

I may not be the model student, but I have straight A's.

I was the forst one in, people started filling in the seats around me. Talk about what happened in the locker room already spreading,

I sighed. Its not like I like hurting people. But Hyuna has really been asking for it lately.

Unless the situation is dire, I dont hit people.

She knows how sensetive I am when it comes to my family, so she pretty much asked to be decked in the face.

I the choppy ends of my hair, just waiting for the bell to ring already.

BRINGGGG.

I sighed, thank God,

The teacher walked in. She was proably the only teacher in this scool that I actually liked.

Why? Because she actually listens to what I say.

She smiled as she reached the door.

"Good morning class, I know last time we had class I didnt get a chance to introduce them. But we have 3 new students in the classroom. Please come in."

Chanyeol, Kai, and Chen came in.

"Please introduce yourselves." She gestured to them

Chanyeols deep voice rang out "Annyeong, Chanyeol-imnida, Please take care of me."

Then Kai "Annyeong, Kai-imnida, Please take care of me." He winked

The girls swooned, I just scoffed Cocky Bastard...

Then lastly "Annyeong, Chen-imnida, I look forward to getting to know you!" He said cheerfully.

"Ok." Park sonsaengnim smiled "Hmm seats..."

I looked at the 2 empty desks beside me and the one empty dest behind me.

No, no, no, no.. I dont need any more EXO trouble right now..

"Ahh! I know where!" She cheered and pointed Chanyeol to the dest at my right, Kai at my back, and Chen at my left.

"Araso! Now that were familiar with each other and comfortably seated, lets get to work!"

 

CHEMISTRY II.

She wrote on the board, and her lesson began. I opened my notebook and jotted down notes as fast as my hands would take me.

After some time she said were going to be working on a group project.

"Araso little ones, we have 5 rows correct?" She counted them in her mind

"Ok, everyone in your row will be your group, arachi? Pretty easy!"

My group was Chanyeol, Chen, Me, Minji, some cocky guy named Taeyang and unfortonately Brown pigtails.

Minji was pretty nice, but she was soo quiet. At one point last year, I thought she was mute. And Taeyang makes me want to puke.

"Now everyone sit in a circle on the foor with your groupmates and discuss the lesson."

I sat in between Chen and Chanyeol, I could feel Pigtails eyes burning a hole through me as she seated herself beside Chanyeol.

After we disscused for a while (The discussion was mostly me and Chen, figuring that Minji didnt want to talk, that Irritating pigtail keps on borthering Chanyeol, and that Taeyang was too busy trying his hardest to get the attention of brown pigtail.)

"Now please split up into grous of two, and put the formula that we wrote on the board together."

I qickly grabbed Chens arm and smiled "Partners?"

"No, no, no." Pigtails interrupted, "Two smarty pantses cant be together, now that wouldnt be fair.." She pretended to pout.

"Ahh! I have and Idead, how about you go with Taeyang, I'll go with Chanyeol and Chen can go with Minji?"

"Or... I go with Lime, Chen goes with Minji and you two lovebirds can be together!?"

"Bu-" She began

Chanyeol grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a table before she could finish.

I sighed in relief "I thought I would have to be with that idiot..."

"And you would hav to be if I didnt save you." He smiled

"Saved me? Tch I didnt need any saving.."

"Well I saved you, you you have to thank me ^.^"

I sputtered a laugh "Shireo." (I dont want to.)

He pouted, but then a sinister smile spread over his face "Then I'll have to make you, and you wont want that,"

"Make me? Tch as if! Not ith thoes weak arms!"

"Jinjja? You think so?!" He grabbed me and put me in a head lock 

"YAHH! What is this?" I punched his stomach, which was surprisingly hard.

"Ohho! Im going t get you back." I grabbed his arm and held it high on his back.

"Appa!" He pouted loudly.

"Do you give up?" I said lightly in his ear.

"Araso, araso I give up!" 

I let go "Hmph, dont me-"

He literally tackled me, knocking the air out of me.

We were wresteling on the ground, until somehow he managed to get me under him, my wrists bound my his big hands.

"AHA! I WON!" He cheered

"Achem."

We both snapped out heads up at the teacher.

Oh. My. God.

Did we just do that infront of the entire class.

He let go, and I pushed him off of me.

I saw a twinkle in her eyes, and she was trying to hold back a wide grin "What exactley is going on here?"

 

 

 

 

I dont know why it look me so LONG to write this chap. But it took me all week... I actually started this last sunday.....

Im so slow, these days. But whenever I update I try to make the Chappies long :D

And OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND COMMENTS ;__; You guys are great :D

Whats that sound? It sounds like Shut up and give us our Picture Spam :P

Ok, ok I understand when Im not wanted xD.

ANDDDD...... GO :D

 

tumblr_m3vkluRUjS1ruwgo7o1_250.gif

D-D-D-D-DERP SQUAD!

tumblr_m3pg5tYdgm1qju2tgo1_250.gif

I-I LIKE THIS.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx1pdw-EgbagN0CeBgEwq

 just imagine what they said.

   Wu Fan.

       What are you doing?

          Wu Fan.

             Stahp. ;-;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFZiiWnaLbalSRMX3-5a4

WERK IT.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOABa83foEmhYg3WL4FEK

Talk to it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKjDXUjCOT0sGt8Pssoeb

Nooo. You have Kai ;D

tumblr_m2mf57ufmZ1qhwqkfo2_500.gif

Its ok Sehunnie. I know. Its pretty damn hard to resist.

[IMG]

I laughed so hard at this I may have died and come back.

[IMG]

All the time. But im usually not calm..

[IMG]

DO THE CREEP.

[IMG]

Wait. I wasnt actually supposed to shoot anonymous? O.O

[IMG]

;-; Why are you a pretier girl than me? 

[IMG]

Its probably the drugs. Its definetly the drugs.

[IMG]

ANDDDD ITS OVER :D

Since I updated REALLY late I'll answer 3 question :D

Question: What do you think about the fanwar between Babies and Exotics?

A: This might be a long one. Just warning you xD.

Well. I'm a hardcore Exotic, but I cant deny that im halfway Baby. I freaking love B.A.P and the music they produce. But this fanwar is just crazy and un needed. Im going to be serious with you guys for just a second. I think ALL fanwars are stupid. I mean your literally fighting with someone you have never met over a person you dont know personally. Whats this one about? Whos better? You really cant compare that. EXO and B.A.P have compleatley different styles. Its not even close to the same! And who I voted for in the MAMA awards? I made two account and voted for both because im not good at decisions. But overall I think that people really need to get over themselves. Steryotyping Exotics as being crazy and steryotyping Baby's as being freaks. Its crazy and It pisses me off that I cant go on youtube to watch a B.A.P or EXO video without seeing Exotics vs. Babys. Were all adults here(Mabey :P). Grow up and act like one.

Q:When did you start to like EXO?

A: As soon as I saw them.

Q:Do you have a boyfriend?

A: Why yesh I do ;D Lol you probably surprised like

"WHATTT? A weirdo like her can get a boyfriend, but I'm still single!" Lol Jk. But yeah, I really do have a boyfriend xD.

 

Wehll.. see you whenever I update :D

(Hopefully wendsdayyy :D)