Why me?

Impossible?

~~~~~~~~~Lime P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"Henry?!" I couldnt help but be shocked.

This couldn't actually be him could it, it couldnt be my chubby cheeked best friend from China.

Its been 9 years since I last saw him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Henry.." I clung to him

"Lim, you have to promise not to leave! I'll miss you!"

His cheeks took up a large portion of his 8 year old face.

"I have no say.." I mummbled, tears streaming down my face landing onto his jacket.

"Lim.. Don't go! I wont let you! You're my only friend..!" He burst out into tears too.

"Henry, you have to promise to call me! And to message me, and visit me!" I sniffled.

"I will.. But lim. You promise me something too." He sulled away slightly and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm going to make you  my wife one day Lim. This definetly WON'T be the last time I see you." He looked so determined that I almost belived him, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew we wouldnt be seeing each other again.

"Henry.. I'll miss you the most. Out of everyone.." I cried even harder.

"Lim," He looked at me again "You better not forget me and go meet with someone else." He smiled though his tears.

"How can you even joke now?" I couldnt help but smile at his playful energy.

"Lim." He said, his voice serious again.

I looked him in the eyes "Ye-"

He didnt let me finish my sentence before he pressed his lips on mine.

He quickly pulled back and smiled "I'll see you before you leave!" 

He ran away, a satisfied look on his face, while my face burned bright red, as Henry had stolen my first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He just stood there, a stupid smile on his face.

You'd think that I wouldnt remember him, that I wouldnt be  able to recognize him on the spot, but he didnt change one bit.

He just got taller, and kept all of his babyish features including his soft looking Mochi cheeks.

"Who else would it be?" He opened his arms obviousley expecting a hug.

"You never answer me straighe Motchi." I laughed tears beading at the corner of my eyes.

"Are you going to hug me or just leave me standing here with my arms open like an idiot?" He widened his arms.

"I think I'll just let you stand there a while." I joked.

"Fine then, I'll come and get you, again." He ran towards me.

I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist embracing him.

He hugged me back.

I couldnt help but choke up a bit "Yah! Motchi, what took you so long?! Didn't you say you were going to visit me?"

"Of course I didnt forget, I missed you!" He said into my hair.

"And you still hug people by jumping on them." He laughed.

"WOAH." I heard Jiyeons voice.

"One moment you're fangirling over T.O.P, next moment you're stradeling a guy. You're really an unpredictable girl arent you?" She chuckled.

I quickly jumped off of him "Jihyun, dont missunderstand, he's just my bestfriend!"

~~~~~~~~~Henry P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I frowned slightly I really wish she would stop calling me that... Her bestfriend. What if I want to be more than friends?

"Lim," I grabbed her small warm hands "Lets go out!"

She pouted slightly "I have to work..."

Just holding her hand and seeing her cute pout sent my heart into an erratic spasm.

Then that girl that she  called Jiyeon said "PSH! Whatever, today is a Monday, who even comes here on Mondays, usually? Nobody! Just go out with your 'Bestfriend.' " She made quotes around the word Bestfriend.

"Yeah," I nudged her, lets go! You have no Idea how much catching up we need to do."

She looked unsure at first but the look in her eyes told me her answer before she did.

She pondered for a moment more "Araso! Jiyeon, NEOMU NEOMU KAMSAMHAMNIDA!

So cute~ My heart quickened again as she grabbed my hand and led me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~Kai P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to walk in and surpriee Lime but the door byurs open all of a sudden.

I scrambled and quickly hid behind the door.

Lime walked out. But she wasnt alone.

She held hands with a short puffy boy.

"Is that her type?" I scoffed under my breath.

I felt strangely jelous. I pushed the feeling aside and followed her and puffy boy.

"Motchi, Where have you been?" She was smiling brightly.

"I've been in Korea for 1 and a half years, I was looking for you..." The guy looked down sheepishly.

Tch, what a line.. I thought bitterly.

"Yah!" He all of a sudden looked angry

"Mwo?" Lime said shocked.

"Why didn't you come see me before you left? You promised, pabo!"

She looked down, still holding his hand "We left a day early..."

He smiled "You didn't forget what I told you, did you?"

"I just remembe that you would come see me, the rest kinda just flew off my head..." She shook her head cutely.

You know, when she's not angry or trying to beat me she's actually kinda... Cute.

He leaned closer to her.

She backed up, but then she was shocked when she realized she hit a wall.

He whispered something I couldnt make out into her ears.

Her eyes widened "I-i was only 7! Y-you cant possibly hold onto that.."

He pulled away and smiled as if nothing happened"Aigoo, I was kidding! You're so cute!"

Lime blushed "HENRY LAU!"

He ran and she chased after him.

I've seen more than I wanted to... I thought bitterly.

I walked back, Where is everyone else?

~~~~~~~~~Xiumin P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~

FOOD.FOOD.FOOD.

I am so lost right now... I scratched my head.

"Oppa, you look lost need help?" A girl tapped my shoulder, smiling.

"Well-" I was about to answer when someone walked right past me.

She didn't do anything, say anything or aknowledge me.

But she was goregous.

I abandoned the other girl and chased after her "Cham-kkan-ma-nyo!"\

She turned and I saw a gorgeous smile, beautiful half-moon eyes, and pretty full lips framed by long dark brown hair swept to the side with a fedora hat covering her head.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfX0NnZo3Dfn-xKOFOvwh

My voice abandoned me "I-..."

"Annyeong, I'm Xiumin!" I held out my hand.

My heart was pounding and I was afraid that my hands were sweating.

She smiled even bigger "Annyeong, Im Yoo Ah-ra, but you can call me Ara."

~~~~~~~~~~Ara P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, why am I so nervous and shaky?

My knees might as well have been clacking together.

I smiled nervousley, at the cute starry eyes boy infront of me.

My heart was nailing my chest a million miled a minuite.

I almost couldnt talk,

"Ara? What are you doing, PALI!" Nara yelled over to me from the other hall.

I laughed nervousley "I have t ogo Xiumin, but I hope we can talk some other time."

I tried my hardest to smile with out looking insane, but my heart nearly ran away when he grabbed my hand "I hope so too."

I almsot fainted, he let go abruptly which dissapointed me a little.

"Bye." He said waving.

"Bye.." My heart didnt slow down at all.

I caught up with Nara "Where's Alice?"

Nara looked down "She went home.."

"And YooYoung?"

"She went home with YoonJo..."

"Did you hear what happened with Lime and YooYoung at lunch after we left?"

Nara looked up "No! What happened?!"

"HyeSung pushed YooYoung and you know that diary Lime lost a few years ago? She found it and read it.. ALOUD! She got a picture of YongGuk and was teasing her. Lime looked like she was about to die, but then EXO saved her.."

"Wahh! It's like a drama!." Said Nara.

"Yah! Ara, Nara Did you miss me?!" I heard a strikingly familiar voice call out to me.

"BANG YONGGUK!!"  Nara and I yelled in unision.

Instantly anger filled my veins Does this bastard think hes going to get away with what he did to Lime? I'll show him to play with my best-friends heart!

I quickly ran up to him. I smirked "Feel my wrath!"

I kicked him in his nether-regions.

His eyes bulged "N-ice... to see... you...to..."

He dropped to the ground, I yelled "YOU BASTARD! WHO TOLD YOU TO COME BACK?!"

I couldnt help but scraming and getting mad.

Nara grabbed my shoulders from behind, she wispered in my ear "Calm down, we all hate him, but try not to kill him."

I gave him the coldest look I could muster "If you dare messing with Lime again, I will rip that useless heart of yours right out of you chest."

Nara grabbed her shoulders "That look was so cold, I feel as if i'm frozen!"

I laughed, thats why I love Nara, she can make me smile even in the wors of situaions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I know it's short and i'm sorry D: and I dont think I cando the pic spam RIGHT NOW either!

I just wanted to update again, and I will answer a question ;P

I get the feeling that you guys just really like my pic spam xD.

Well I'm sorry i've missed it for the last 2 updates, I WILL MAKE IT SO LONG, IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE UP MORE THAN HALF OF THE CHAPPIE :D

Q:Pet Peeves?

A: HAH! EASY. Grinding teeth, loud chewing, snoring *when I'm awake at least*, fake people, annoying people, one-shots *Yes, its true. I HATE THEM. It's not like the writing is bad, of course not. I just like to read long things :P*, liars, and lastly cocky and irritating boys :D

I'm really sorry guys ;__;

BYE LOVLIES... <3