Troublemaker for life.

Impossible?

 

 

 

Trouble maker for life.

___________________________________________________________________

 

Hyelim P.O.V

I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, slightly stretching my arms as I walked into the cool December air. It still surprised me how warm my body temperature could be in this cold weather, but what surprised me even more was how it wasn’t snowing at all this winter.

I looked at my watch, the time read 8:00.

I smiled, Better hurry, class starts in 30 minuites.

I began my usual path for walking when a voice cried out, “WAIT TAKE ME WITH YOU!”

Xiumin called me again “Please?!”

I laughed but shook my head, as he came closer “Sorry, We cant arrive at school together.”

The rest of EXO appeared behind him and said in unision “WE’LL WALK BEHIND!”

I rolled my eyes “Fine, but if I get even one dirty look from your fangirls, I swear….”

We began to walk in absolute silence, the sound of our shoes scraping the ground filling the air. I was glad once we arrived at the front gates. I heard the earshattering screams of fangirls, for EXO obviously.

I covered my ears as a crowd of girls circled EXO as if they were celebrities or something. I increased my speed, ears still on my ears as I walked into the jam-packed hallway.

Girls were holding uniquely drawn signs and chibi drawings of EXO. I coldnt help but roll my eyes as I walked to my locker, opening it soundlessly, It’s been what, two days? And they’re already popular like this? I swear my ear drums are going to explode from their shrills.

And as expected, I was getting boatloads of dirty looks from what happened yesterday.

As quick as lightning 3 girls cornered me at my locker. One of them was that dark haired pigtail girl from yesterday, now wearing her hair in a side brain, a lollipop bigger than her face.

“Don’t think I’m going to let you off easy, you stupid ! You made my best friend cry and broke Hyuna’s nose!” Her shrill voice squeaked in my ears.

My eyes darkened “I am SO tired of this bull. Can you just get out my way before I get mad?”

She winced “Why? Gonna hit me like Hyuna? Well that’s fine, if you want to be expelled.”

She pushed me into a locker. I could tell my face was turning red from being too angry.

I grabbed her side braid, she screamed as I pushed her back into a locker, also, her huge lollipop smearing on her face, probably ruining her mile thick makeup.

“YOU !” She yelled loudly.

I pushed past her and her dormant friends.

I made my way down the hallways, but this time all the talk wasn’t about me. I was grateful but I didn’t like what I was hearing.

“I heard were starting actual, you know art classes!” Shrieked some girl.

“I know! Like dance classes and singing and art and stuff! I cant sing or dance!” The other girl shrieked back.

“But guess what? I SAW BDSK IN THE OFFICE!!! THEYRE GOING TO GO HERE!!!”  The girl almost burst my ear drums.

“AISH! Will you shut the hell up and scream in someone else’s ears?!” I exploded.

“Tch, lets go talk somewhere else..” The girl grabbed her friends arm and walked away.

I walked to the class room 10 minutes earl and laid my head down at my desk.

I few minutes later I felt a pair of hands over my face, a girls voice impersonated a mans voice and sounded weird saying “Guess who???”

A smile broke out on my face “Your hands are really tiny so I guess it’s Yoonjo.”

She uncovered my eyes and pouted “Yah! You could at least pretend you didn’t know.”

I smiled “Don’t you have to get to class?”

She slapped my arm “Why have you been so distant? It’s bad enough with Alice who wont talk to anybody, but you better not leave us to.”

I laughed “I’m sure Alice will get better, you know her, she gets sad for a while, but she’ll get over it soon.”

She pursed her lips “You’re lucky I like you, unless I would kill you for laughing at me…”

I pushed her slightly “Go to class, you’ll be late.”

“Okay, MOM.” She said in a weird voice, and left, waving at me.

All at one time everyone rushed into the classroom, right before the bell and hurried into their seats.

Then the teatcher walked in looking like she was in an even more sour mood than yesterday. Great, I thought sarcastically.

Then an unnatural smile lit up her face, “Today is a really exciting day for our homeroom!”

A bunch of the students wooped and hollered, she continued “We have a total of 7 new students today, all in our homeroom! Isn’t  that exciting?”

I heard more screams, she continued again “We have 7 new male students, I will introduce them one by one,”

She called out in the hall and 7 boys entered the room, I was shocked to the core, she began “Please, welcome Henry Lau, Bang Yong Guk and, as I’m sure you all know DBSK!”

Screams of girls nearly blew my hearing out the window, one girl even jumped up and shouted “HERO, MARRY ME!!”

I  sat there, hoping to god that Yong Guk wasn’t actually standing there, but I was happy about Henry, but I was also mad because that who I bumped into was standing there, smiling. Let’s just say my feelings were confused at the time.

“Well these 5 boys here will be staying with up for a while, learning with the rest of us, so I hope you will treat them with utmost respect.” She smiled.

“Now pick your seats, please.” She left them to choose their seats and began writing out lesson on the board.

O covered my face, hoping that YongGuk wouldn’t see me. Please don’t sit with me, please don’t sit with me, please don’t sit with me!

Someone sat down next to me, I peeked and my heart dropped. DAMN IT! ANYBODY BUT HIM!

I heard gasps, but I kept my head down, hoping he would get the message to go away.

“You know most people would be excited to sit with me.” Said the cocky that I bumped into yesterday.

Then the teacher yelled at me “Yah! Hyelim, stop being so rude to our guest, and raise your head up, can’t you have a good behavior for one day?!”

I raised my head gingerly and whispered “Yeah, well I’m not most people.”

I took out my notebook and began to take notes on the lesson, just wanting this class to end, but this teacher really hates me, not matter what I did she would yell at me for It.  KILL ME NOW. I screamed in my head, and it was worse because Henry kept on making faces from across the room, making me laugh, ad Yongguk wouldn’t stop poking my back from behind me, I swear I’m going to get grey hairs from the people in this class.

The bell finally rang, and I ignored everyone and ran out the room. I ran to my locker and grabbed my gym bag, hoping not to run into Yongguk, but to my back luck I did.

A pair of hands grabbed my shoulders, and that handsome deep voice spoke “Did you miss me that much?”

I gave him a cold look and ripped his hands off me “Don’t touch me, and don’t talk to me.”

People in the hall were giving me strange looks and whispering “She’s even rude to the new kid.”

He continued to follow me as I walked to the locker room, he wrapped an arm around my waist, stopping me from walking. “Didn’t you miss me at all? I missed you. Come on baby, gave me a chance to explain…”

Don’t believe him. Keep on walking.

I got another round of strange looks, and I pushed him off me roughly “Yah! Get away from me!”

I ran to the locker room, out of breath, still trying to convince myself that I don’t still like him, why do I have the feeling that today is going to be worse than yesterday? Because it’s my life. I reminded myself, bitterly.

Suddenly another arm was thrown over my shoulder, I looked up to see a smiling Henry. His smile was so infectious, I found myself smiling too.

He sighed and spoke, “Having a rough day already?”

I snorted “You could say that… And hey, why didn’t you tell me you were coming to my school? I was so surprised when I saw you..”

He smiled brightly again, “Well you didn’t tell me what school you go to, by the way I like your hair..”

He patted the top of my head, walking away.

I smiled slowly, trying to think of things to make myself feel better, Hey, at least I have um… Hey at least were playing soccer today! And….. yeah my life just …

I walked into the locker rooms to change, my mood dropped even more once I saw my locker covered in graffiti.

.

.

GANGSTER.

UGLY.

 

The words didn’t hurt my feelings much, but It was kind of like a wakeup call. To how much people don’t like me.

I sighed and changed, whispers around me like always.

“Those words are soo true.”

“I know, I mean have you seen the way she fights, it’s so obvious that she’s in a gang.”

“Why do they even let her into this school? She doesn’t even follow any rules.”

“She probably slept with someone to get in here.”

Usually I would at least stand up for myself, but today I was just tired, and a little depressed.

I walked outside, alone as usual, today felt so different for me. For some strange reason I felt vulnerable and their words actually stung. On normal days I would ignore them, but I feel like crying.

I stood on the field while the other students broke into their groups of friends. Suddenly an arm wrapped over my shoulder, I looked up to see Henrys always smiling face.

I fake smiled back “Henry, how do you always smile?”

He shrugged, “I don’t know the world is just so pretty, it always gives me a reason to smile.”

Whispers raged like a storm.

“Is that her boyfriend or something?”

“Tch! I doubt it, he is way too cute for her.”

“Yah! Why do cute boys always hang out with her? What’s so special about her?”

“She probably blackmailed or paid him.”

Henrys smile dropped “Yah, you hear that too right?”

I shrugged, once again feeling dejected “It’s an everyday thing for me, just ignore them.”

He  tightened his arm around my shoulder and smiled again “As usual Limee is strong.”

I laughed “Yeah, okay.”

The teacher came out, when I realized that EXO wasn’t here. Then it hit me that I hadn’t seen any of them during first period either. Where are those pabos?”

I was distracted from my mental question when I saw the people behind our teacher.

He cleared his throat “These kids right here will be with us for a while, treat them like normal students, I believe you probably know their names… So there isn’t any need for an introduction right?”

“But I don’t know their names.” I accidentally blurted aloud.

All eyes were on me in a second.

“How do you not know the names of my oppas?” The blonde haired girl from this morning shrieked.

Why are you always screaming? I said in my head.

“Because I don’t. Why would I? Are they famous or something?” I said shrugging.

Henry whispered in my ear “They are.”

I smirked and whispered back “Well if I don’t know them, their not.”

The teacher motioned for everyone to be quiet, and continued “Alright, I guess there is need for an introduction, but are you sure you don’t know who they are Hyelim?”

I nodded “No idea.”

“Okay… Please introduce yourselves.” He pointed to 5 boys who all looked cocky and very proud of their looks.

(A/N: In this story it will be the 5 person DBSK because thinking of their breakup makes me want to cry.)

The began in unison, “Annyeong, DBSK-Imnida!”

I think about half of the girls in the class fainted.

A handsome guy with an irritating smirk began, “Annyeong, Jaejoong imnida.”

Another guy with a cute face said “Annyeong, Junsu imnida!”

Then the irritating creeper I met last night said, looking directly in my eyes, “Annyeong, Changmin imnida.”

A tall guy with nice eyes smiled and said “Annyeong Yunho inmida.”

Then lastly a guy with nice lips and a square chin said “Annyeong Yoochun imnida.”

I almost laughed knowing that I was going to forget their names.

The teacher clapped his hands “Good, now we can get started, today were playing soccer, as promised from yesterday, the team captains are Yujin and that kid.” He pointed to Henry and brown pigtailed girl.

So that’s her name…

“Sem, I’ve already told you to call me Uee!” She complained in a nasal voice.

He rolled his eyes “Whatever, now pick.”

I sighed, at least for once I wouldn’t be picked last.

And Uee of course picks that smirky guy whos name I think is Jaejoong from DBSK and the rest of them.

 Henry picks me and I highfive him.

Henry whispers “Who should I pick?”

I shrugged “The least irritating people.”

“I don’t know anyone!” He complained.

“I’ll just tell you who to pick.” I smiled.

I pointed out a bunch of people for him, mostly quiet, nerdy guys and girls.

I pointed to Changmin and said “Henry, no matter who is left, DO NOT PICK HIM.”

He smiled slightly “Really, you don’t like him?”

I nodded.

He chuckled and pointed to Chagmin at his next turn, “I pick you.”

My eyes widened, I punched Henry hard in the arm “Yah!”

He burst out laughing, “You should see your face right now!”

“Henry, I’m going to kill you.” I said.

That irritating giant came over and of course stood behind me.

He leaned down close to my ear “Am I still not famous?”

I walked forward to get away from him, but I could already feel the burning glares of the girls in here.

I smirked and turned “Well I still don’t know who you are so… yeah, you’re still not an idol.”

Turned around and threw my arm around Henry who was still laughing.

He instantly stiffened, “H-hey, you know I apologized, right?”

“No you didn’t.” I said almost laughing, I continued ‘Therefore, I’m going to kill you Motchi.”

His mouth turned into an ‘O’

I smiled “Just kidding, even if I wanted to kill you, you’re just too cute.”

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I pulled away reluctantly “Sorry Motchi, people will think were dating…”

He wrapped his arm around my waist even tighter “I don’t care what other people think, what I think is that these people need to mind their own business.”

I put my head on his shoulder and mumbled “I’m sure gonna get it from Alice today.”

“Alice? Don’t tell me- You’re actually friends with girls?!” He said surprised.

I slapped his arm “I’m not anti-female! I just don’t like the attitudes of most girls, but yes I have friends.”

“YOU HAVE TO LET ME MEET THEM!” He said loudly like an excited puppy.

“Tch, even if I told you no, you would just follow me around anyways.” I smiled slightly.

“ARASO, LETS PLAY!” Yelled the teacher.

Our team didn’t have much of a plan. Since out team was made up of mostly non-athletic bookworms, we were probably going to be beaten horribly.

I nudged Henry, looking at the menacing eyes of the opposing team “Hey, you’re still good at soccer right?”

He cracked his knuckles and smiled “Is the sky blue?”

I tapped my chin “Actually it’s not, it’s just a reflection of-“

He stopped his feet like a child and interrupted me cutely “You’re such a party pooper!”

I laughed “Ok, lets pretend the sky is actually blue.”

He wiggled his eyebrows “Lets win!!!”

I chuckled “I doubt it…”

Henry suddenly nudged me “Hey why don’t you call me oppa?”

I smiled, “No.”

“Come on, were in Korea now, lets talk like Koreans too, ohh?” He pouted

I laughed “You , I’ve been in Korea for like 10 years now.”

“Jaebal!!” He gave me a cute face

“No.” I smiled again

He pouted, “Waeeeee?”

I winked “Because the word oppa is overused and annoying.”

“Okay! Shut up and lets play!” Our lazy coach yelled.

I nudged Changmin “Hey, giant are you good at soccer?”

He made a face “Giant?”

“Aish! Shut-up and answer the question!” I clicked my tongue

“You’re so snappy. And yes I’m amazing at soccer.” He said

I smiled “I doubt it, but I’ll humor you. But seriously if you’re good at soccer you better use your skills, because soccer is not my strong sport.”

He smirked “What is your strong sport? You look like the type who would be bad at everything.”

“Shut the hell up and play.” I snapped

And the game began, Henry of course scored the first few goals for our team, bypassing his opponents easily. But even Motchi couldn’t take on a team by himself.

Cangmin scored  a few goals and was pretty good, but we were still far behind in goals.

I stood in front of Uee, of course I some how put myself in a situation where I was guarding her.

She smirked “You’re worse at this game than I thought.”

I pursed my lips “At least I tried, unlike you, you just sat out the whole time.”

She grimaced “Yeah, we’ll see.”

The ball found its way over here, we were in a battle for the ball.

I was trying to just get it out of this little circle.

Uee smirked and mouthed ‘Surprise!’

She suddenly kicked me hard in the shin and dropped to the ground crying in pain.

I also fell, from the hard kick she gave me. I fell wrong on my ankle.

She shouted out “Hyelim kicked me!”

Suddenly a crowd formed around her, my mouth dropped open. At least she’s good at something. Acting.

I realized the pain in my ankle when trying to walk away.

Henry put an arm around my shoulder to help me stand “Are you alright?”

I smiled “I’m okay, but she sure won’t be when I beat the crap out of her.”

“Lim, you’re bleeding!” He said with furrowed eyebrows, pointing at my enflamed bleeding ankle.

I waved it off “I’m fine. A little blood never killed anybody.”

Someone shouted suddenly “Yah! Lime, what’s wrong with you?!”

And another “Why did you kick her?!”

I face-palmed myself “Are you kidding me right now? How could I have kicked her? Were you all seriously looking the other way?”

The blonde version of Uee crossed her arms “Don’t make her feel bad, you know she’s always been jealous of Uee. I mean if I looked like that I would be jealous too.”

“What’s there to be jealous of? If I wanted a face full of  plastic and covered in paint I would have gotten one already.” I said.

Our lazy teacher pointed at me “Hyelim, go to the office.”

I threw up my hands “This is unbelievable!”

“Well believe it!” Uee said.

Henry whispered “Lim, can you walk?”

I shook my head “Molla. But don’t help me, I can do it.”

I pulled his arm off me, I struggled a little on the first step, but I made an awkward limp off the field.

I pulled into the locker room, all my weight on one foot, trying to balance myself.

I changed and walked down to the office.

I sat in the chair. An office lady looked at me and nodded “Araso, go in.”

I walked in to see out stern dean.

“Sit.” She said in a crumply voice.

I sat reluctantly.

She massaged her templed “Hyelim, you’re such a nice girl, please enlighten me on how you’re always in trouble?”

“I really didn’t do any-“ I began.

“No.” She cut me off.

“Hyelim, I’m thinking of transferring you to another school.” She said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I apologize sincerely for the 'all of a sudden' hiatus. For those of you who dont know, I was on hiatus because of school work and important exams D: MIANHAE!!! And I just realized that I had this chapppie typed up already and on here... But I forgot to unclick the (Do not publish yet) button. Yup. I'm just that forgetful. I'm really sorry but expect updates from now on!!!!!

I'll leave you a few gifs (Credit to owners.)

Enjoy my lovlies ;D

tumblr_mhdymcOn4W1rto225o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mhdymcOn4W1rto225o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mhdymcOn4W1rto225o3_r1_250.giftumblr_mhdymcOn4W1rto225o2_r2_250.gif

.tumblr_mhdymcOn4W1rto225o3_r1_250.gifHehe, this is cute. Look at their little butts ^O^

tumblr_mhe9ryZXdn1qe7lq8o3_r2_250.gif

Like a fashionista baby.

tumblr_mh9bhgkbrZ1qdp7cko1_250.giftumblr_mh9bhgkbrZ1qdp7cko2_250.giftumblr_mh9bhgkbrZ1qdp7cko3_250.gif

I dont know why but I find his face in the 2nd picture absolutely charmingly adorable.

tumblr_mgsofsVFL41rto225o1_r1_250.gif

I have never seen a more flawless side profile.

tumblr_mgsqtcSblx1qal6qmo1_r1_500.gif

Hehe, he smackid his ;D

tumblr_mfykc3sQAJ1qhaogao1_250.gif

Werk it.

tumblr_mexo0y7phA1r9ntyjo1_500.gif

Korean boyband handshake

tumblr_mfyt2u74I41rtfc4yo1_500.gif

iest bullies ive ever seen. ;D

 

Byee, :] <3